A deal for the Greater Unen Trading Syndicate

A chipper looking Kumfei walked up to what he believed to be the Headquarters of the Greater Unen Trading Syndicate. He wore a dark purple uniform with an insignia on the shoulders and left side of the chest signifying himself to be a captain of the Blight Guard of Wintermute. (He would follow any signs if there are any, if not ask for directions)
After hopefully being let in he would smile and say “Greetings esteemed memebrs of the Greater Unen Trading Syndicate. I am Captain Joozdl of the Wintermute Blight Guard. We are local law enforcement plus emergency services, fire, disaster, etc. I have been sent to you here today to try to work out a deal to purchase supplies. You may or may not know that the nation of Wintermute up north past the colonies is aiding in the reconstruction of the city of Karov. We are providing labor and material aid in this endeavor. The locals have been very accommodating, truly very kind. We do not wish to strain their resources in feeding our citizens however so I have been sent here to work out a deal to purchase food. We are told that you have a sizable fishing trade here and would love to purchase some to bring over to our citizens. We can pay in ghaz, but if that is not acceptable we also can transport stone. If raw materials aren’t appealing we also have a sizable amount of workers talented in wood working. We can send over finished products like furniture, art work like sculptures, or paintings. Perhaps a different trade that you think of could work out as well. I do hope we can work something out in a friendly manner.”