UTR Diplomatic Request - Mag Der'al Vs. Mag Daron Planning

Tor’ab was left in charge of the cracking down and eliminating the Terrorist. Tor’ab sent out requests to the other UtR members to meet and plan how to handle both groups and the recovery of Glog. Friends of UtR are invited as well.

Tor’ab specificly requests the help of the Enforcers of Kul Gul Rapi.

As glogs enter, a table will be setup with a general map of the Olgog lands and marks with who is attacking where.

An olgog entered the room and nodded at Tor’ab.

“Greetings honored ally, I called Kharos, and I have come to represent Ka’Rhug’s opinions in this matter. These are grave times to have to deal with such creatures, especially since they are of our own kind. The sooner we figure out what to do with them, the better.”

Olav stepped into the room, slipping his flask into his jacket pocket. He stood at the table, giving a nod to those present. “Hello, I am Olav of the Rhug’na’ru. I may not have much to say throughout this meeting, but I am behind the idea of stopping these terrorists and will speak when and if I am needed.”

Vektor walks in and salutes his tribal council peers. “I am Vektor, Gang of Ug Mag’og, Great Northern Army, the Great Goblin King Urog … Can we just dispense with formalities?? Too much going on. Let’s get out of yet another mess.”

Tor’Lur and Ol’na entered shortly after Vektor, nodding respectfully at their allies. “I couldn’t agree more. I’m sure you all know who I am. This is Ol’na, one of my tribes Ur Rhug. Let’s get on with this.” said Tor’Lur impatiently. Ol’na could barely contain his excitement about his current situation. Tor’Lur was his idol, and now here he was, shadowing him at this meeting.

Tor’ab says "So Vecktor, does Urog have anything to help us find these Terrorist? Cause once we do that, we should wipe them out. I see no other way. They have declared war on us. We must strike back. I believe to both groups.

Of Course the challenge is, anyone who gets sprayed by their blood might become one of them. So we need to be careful.

For my Tribe, We are pushing our plant tracking through our lands, but it won’t be much help to the rest of you. But maybe we can find the Mag Der’al in Tla’loc’al.

I have a few squads ready to strike when we know where they are.

Vektor announces, “my goblin king, urog, had invited the EEF to this planning session. They are willing to help as so long as we are willing to assist them. We have set up rules of engagement, which I will describe as they come along. They seem to have a ‘fix’ that will solve some of our problems.”

Tor’ab says "I heard they had some sort of Cure. I was planning on letting them have access and hopefully working with us. Also I would like to see if the EEF would have someone on Standby to deinfect any of our gogs who get infected. "

General Ma’pel entered the room a short time later and nodded to the gathered olgogs.

“Thank you for working with us in the face of these attacks. The EEF will be setting up a temporary command center in the provisional colonies. From there we will move south and assist you all. Combat teams and medial units will go to each of you. The medical teams will treat your wounded as well as any infected olgogs that are captured. I would also like you all to keep in mind that the treatment is still being tested. So far it has been safe in our trials however we have not tested on a large scale so there is some risk involved. If that is understood and agreeable we will proceed.”

Vektor nodded to General Ma’pel. He smirked to himself. Just a few months ago, we hated each other. Now here we are, working together. Urog does work wonders. Vektor’s pride wouldn’t ever have allowed it to be.

“Sounds good. What’s the risk?”

The General nodded politely to Vektor before she replied. “Well as they are advanced earther technology there is some chance of malfunction due to leyas backlash. We plan to sedate patients before treatment to miniseries that risk. There is also the chance that some individuals will have adverse reactions to them. We are not certain that exactly the reactions could be, the doctors assure me the most likely is flu like symptoms for a few weeks. In a very extreme case it could lead to system shock and death. But I am told that is very unlikely.”

Tor’ab says “Thank you General. We will make use of this help.”