TSGL3 Week 10 Event: The Return of the Nine and Civil War in Absalom

Urik’s Outcasts had dug into a ruined neighborhood in Port Unen. Rum-Blood was working feverishly along with their allied Mancers to try and ward the area. Rum-Blood was a skillful Warder but even he worried about what sort of power such ancient beings as the Nine could employ.

Flora approched Urik, as the Olgog boss was panning across the darkening terrain with a pair of binoculars. She was still struggling with all she had seen during the Mirror Crystal Invasion, and the news that some Olgog factions were blaming the UtR leadership didn’t surprise her. But when Urik had told her these Nine had told them to give up their weapons, the very guns that had defended Unen, she understood why the Outcasts held their ground.

Those not part of the Outcasts had left the nearby neighborhoods, knowing something bad was coming for the Immutable gang.

Urik saw the fireworks first. They filled the air, and he quickly saw a pattern. Whomever was sending up those flames was warning the local olgogs that the attack was coming. In a way Urik could see an honor in the fireworks. Whomever of the Nine was coming for them, did not want his people sleeping in their bunks when battle came.

In the distance, on a rooftop, Urik could see a tiny Olgog, barely taller than 2 ft tall, dressed head to toe in a cloak made from tanned hide of a Quall N’drone. Using the Binocs, Urik zoomed in, and saw the Olgog and could not tell if he was male or she was female. However he could see the Olgog’s fiery eyes.

“Rum-Blood, how are those wards holding?” asked Urik feeling the fur on the back of neck rise up uncomfortably.

The former pirate grunted, “Errr, I don’t like it.”

“What do you mean?” asked Urik.

“Somebody shattered my Fire Ward,” Rum-Blood whispered, “Then they replaced it with another so quickly most Mancers wouldn’t have noticed. But I never did make a ward as pretty and perfect as the Fire Ward that replaced my own…”

“And that means?” asked Flora.

“It means when that fire ward drops, It won’t be I that dropped it. And I assume when that fire ward drops, the real attack begins,” whispered the former Pirate scratching his furry cheek.

Then Rum-blood’s eyes went wide.

Urik looked back, but the tiny Olgog on the distant roof hadn’t moved at all.

“Flora I want sights on that Olgog immediately,” said Urik, “Rum-Blood you tell me the minute that ward drops.”

“Too late boss,” said the pirate moments before everything ignited in flames.

Part 1: Diplomancy and the Lessons that were learned

Nine dragons set out from Tla’loc’al, heading to where the olgogs who claim to be the Nine said they would be.

In the deep deserts of Karov they did not find nine Olgogs, instead they found two Olgogs. Both were barely taller than 2ft, one dressed in half-cape of white falosini feathers with a mask of falosini feathers covered its eyes, the other dressed in a simple orange loincloth hand tooled from Mak Hoblok hide and was gnawing on a bone.

Once located, the two Olgogs gave the signal promised by the Nine’s representatives. The dragon riders landed, staying a good distance in order to not cause these unknown olgogs to feel threatened.

Gol’Lal would lead the talks, introducing himself, Rapi’lal, Lok’Uf’Tor, Tla’Hob,Holur’zh, Healer Stepheny(a Karovian from the Hospital of Or’lur), Glog, his two students, and Stormbreaker, the oldest and wisest dragon among those with Or’lur.

“Welcome,” said the Olgog in the orange loincloth, carefully speaking around the bone gripped in its teeth, “I am Gogol Gul, and this is my dearest friend Orsa Gul.”

The olgog in the feather mask bowed his head respectfully to the Or’Lur diplomats.

Gol’Lal of Or’Lur said, “We came here hoping to understand your harsh demands that would kill millions, for just as many have used their growth for war, far more have tried for peace. No longer do our people fear death from Earthers who slaughter whole Tribes as they sleep. Healers are able to get to the sick and wounded or bring them to a safe place where they may recover without conflict. Travel from one place to the next is fast, though most of us trust ourselves or larger beings for such.” at this he gestures to Stormbreaker who swells with pride. “While we are not perfect, we have made great changes that save lies that would otherwise have been ended by senseless slaughter and destruction.”

Gogol Gul said, still speaking around the bone, “Then we are in agreement, since the Nine never demanded millions die. My friends also never said you need give up your allies. Our concern is about Earther technology, Sylvan technology and the other species warfare technology.
Never once did we demand you give up food or water or life…

Our enemies have poisoned the minds of the Olgogs against us…”

Orsa Gul interrupted, reaching up to his feather mask, “If you are not truly part of the violence of the UtR. Tell us then why you allowed Kalok to rise?”

Glog stepped forward and said, “As the Elder charged with protecting our Tribe, I should have seen the threat that Kolgol was unleashing. It was my hopes that the signs I was seeing were my war trained mind trying to stop our new peace."

“Then your restraint was wise,” said Orsa Gul, lowering his hand, leaving the mask over his eyes, “It is common for Warmonger to turn allies on each other. In a way it is better to trust an ally, and be betrayed, then let Warmonger turn you against a genuine ally through suspicion. I am just sorry your ally betrayed you so fully.”

Glog was shocked by that reply by the representatives of the Nine. For so long, so many had judged him harshly, but they spoke his mindset exactly. There was no judgement from these two Olgogs, only sympathy as if they had experienced a similar betrayal in their own past.

Gogol Gul said, “More diplomats arrive. Rest now Or’Lur tribals, for you deserve our protection.”

Glog sat back, wondering how the day had turned out so well. Then he saw the approaching carriers of the UtR and shuddered. They did look quite menacing when seen in what could be a context of violence.

Lalder hoped him and others could convince the nine not to become violent. He saw an ultimatum that they did not expect them to meet. Good chance this offer of theirs was a show. He hoped for peace and that he was wrong, but was concerned he was right.

Lalder approaches them and nods with respect to them. Lalder says “I am Auf Lalder of Auf Lal’al, councilgog of the UtR. I wish to work with you, the nine. But we need a compromise. But Let me explain my perspective.

I remember Olgogs from back thousands of years ago. We then were still living in peace. Even Olgog did not fight Olgogs much. We didn’t have to. There was land with Food and water.

But then the Earthers came and the Oners came. Olgogs driven from the North to the sourth. Resources getting less and less. Then Oners slaughtered more and more Olgogs. Destroy more and more of our foods, settlements, and tribes. Then I watched Olgogs fight each other more and more just to survive. Just for water and some food to eat. This went on for hundreds and hundreds of years. Watching whole tribes and bloodlines disappear.

I still wonder how our being slaughter did not empower the mag mag gor. How much destruction, slaughter, and loss of life happened during those years. I fear the mag mag gor was feasting on our destruction. Whether we fought in armies or not.

Now, three years ago. Tribes started working together. Develop new ways to grow food, produce water and protect our tribes. We found out that if we Olgogs stop fighting each other, we could protect each other. And we were strong. We fond ways to counter the earther technology. Axes were not working on Tanks, striders, or their aircraft. The ships did.

We also built floatings farms to prevent Oners, and other enemies from destroying or poisoning the food. This was happening when they were on or in the ground.

Then the Sky rained Destruction on Tla’loc’al. An Earther weapon used to destroy much of Tla’loc’al, the parts above ground. And we had no defense.

Unfortunately, this is where my big mistake came. I was a foolish and scared Olgog who thought he could make a deal with the Djinni. I did not understand what they could do. I was used by the plans of those beyond our little world. I will work to attone for a very long time due to this. The djinni crystal has been destroyed, but the damage is done.

But now, olgogs have are having the chance for peace. It did take conflict to get to. But now the Oners are unable to slaughter Olgogs outright. Olgogs are not fighting Olgogs just for food or water. Olgogs and Earthers have a chance for peace.”

Then Lalder pauses for a moment to collect his thoughts and says “For your demands. I cannot let you risk the lives of all of the Olgogs under my care. But I do not wish conflict. I hope for compromise and to work together. Let us not destroy the gains made as while you were gone.

This is my starting offer, I will destroy any technomancy devices. I have already sacrificed the first of 2 carriers and weapons my tribe recovered to banish all the demons in Unen. We could sacrifice the next carrier to do something that would help Olgogs. Something we can work together on.

Next, Peaceful use of the Sylvan technology and artifacts should be continued to used. The Floating farms, the barges and fighters that transport goods, the carriers which also act as communication and transportation hubs to make it possible to disperse the food and supplies where needed. We also use artifacts to heal the sick and disease and to keep areas clean of wastes.

We will stress the training of Hand weapons and not that of guns of the earthers. But we will not punish those that do use them.

Next, for now the I will maintain my fleet, not expand it, but keep it out of sight and look for ways to reduce its use in combat. They already are intended for defense and helping the food production.

We still have enemies in Unit 111, the Giants who keep attacking, and the Oners. As others can take up that duties of protecting Olgogs, we can determine what to do in reducing their use. As others take up defense, then we won’t need the weapons.

When thinking of what empowers the mag mag gor, consider all of the conflict that doesn’t happen due to their presence. Destroying the fleet will increase fighting, not reduce it. Our enemies will attack if they think we are weak. Will you replace them?

Lastly, the Herd of Auf Lal’al, the UtR, are a Provisional Colony. This will not change. This alliance allows us Olgogs protection from the ones, help with the flamewinds, and allies to help protect us when it is needed. Anyone that attacks us, attacks the Colonies. Our enemies think twice about attacking, reducing the chance of war.

I ask for you, the Nine, to help us. Advise us. Not threaten or attack us. We can work with you address your concerns. But this is not a solution that can be found in one day. If we do as you ask today, there would be famine without our farms and war as our enemies take advantage.

You will determine how me and mine treat you. Will you be respected advisors and elders? Or will you be enemies and terrorists and cause harm, destruction and Famine? I prefer the first but will defend ourselves against the second.

Thank you for listening"

Orsa Gul nodded, and said, “Allow me to thank you Auf Lalder, it has been a long time, and you probably do not remember us, or remember the promises made by the ancient Tribal Leaders who ruled over you so long ago.
First we will eliminate these threats. Have your soldiers disembark, leaving the technomancy and weapons onboard and I will handle the vessels.”

Thinking he had won them over, but also realizing the two representatives had not yet actually agreed to his counter offer, Lalder allowed them to do as they would.

Orsa Gul said, “Look away so my brilliance does not blind you.”

Lalder glanced from the corner of his eye, trying to catch a glimpse as Orsa Gul took off his feather mask. The olgog’s face was normal, but his eyes glowed with the brilliance of the sun, and Lalder blinked in pain.

The sky above the carrier craft lit up, as both were ignited by solar flares with enough power to melt the sand below. When the light finally ended, the vessels had been destroyed utterly and completely.

Orsa Gul lowered the feather mask, and said, “You may look upon me again.”

Lalder waited, wondering if they would address the unaddressed matters. Suddenly his commcrystal lit up, and he heard a panicked voice on the other end of the line.

“Auf Lalder, you won’t believe what has happened. It was just two gogs. Just two of them. One pulled up a storm bad enough that we didn’t realize it was just cover for their attack. The other had already been ripping apart stone, wood and crystal, downing our entire fleet. Just two gogs, and our forces couldn’t hold them off,” said the voice from the other side of the commcrystal, “The storm didn’t touch our farms though. Something kept them safe. But everyone aboard the actual defense fleet is dead. And the fleet is smashed across five miles of terrain.”

Lalder upset was palpable, and when he looked at Orsa Gul he saw the strange mask wearing Olgog was smiling at him. He was about to verbally tear into the hypocritical tiny Olgogs, when he noticed Gogol Gul simply raised a single finger signalling Lalder to wait.

“Auf Lalder, Auf Lalder some sort of miracle is happening,” said the voice from the UtR soldier, “Everyone who is dead, everyone is just coming back to life. They are just coming back to life?!!! Everyone is alive, Aufgog, everyone survived somehow. Did you send a unit of healers??? Did the Uf Mag’og Censor Craft come??”

Lalder deactivated the commcrystal saying before he did so, “Calm, we will win this day even if our fleet is in ruins.”

“Saol Gul would not allow your people to die, Auf Lalder,” said Gogol Gul through the bone bit, “The Nine are not murderers, or warmongers.

Everyone who fell in battle have been raised, and with no loss of life, only your warmachines lay in ruin. It will be up to you if you choose to rebuild them, but you now know our intent is not to harm your people or see them starve.

Return to your lands, call your Earther allies and tell them of our attack on your warmachines. I suspect they will simply send even more Warmachines to replace them, and provide you murderers and killers that will happily hunt us down for defying their will.

This does not end today, it begins today.”

“Why do you do this?” asked Lalder fully riled up by the Nine’s attack while he was here trying to broker peace.

“Simple, because no one else can,” said Orsa Gul, “No one else can stand against your fleet. No one else can liberate our people from these Earthers.

If you wish to know why we fear an Olgog nation ruled by an Earther military, look to Absalom and Hebron.”

Lalder had heard about the riots in that Colony, but knew he could do nothing without causing problems between the Provisional Colonies and the EEF.

At that moment a massive stone vessel came to a stop nearby, and from it leapt a Quall Hivelord. As he approached, the Olgogs onboard the stone vessel began unloading piles of magi cannons and other weapons.

Ogurox Hivelord had arrived at the meeting site dressed in a fine cloak woven from freely given Aegelis feathers.
He had brought the Unit 111 weapons taken during the early days of the Ka Gor tribe.

Ogurox said, “Greetings Representatives of the Nine.
The Olgogs who live in Zh’Ka’al have decided to join with the Quall, the Aegelis and the Earthers to create a new society. They are protected from your punishments by our people, and anyone in our lands may use any technology or device they wish. I will gladly face you if it must be, but I do so as an individual not with the Zh’Ka’al army, because I do not wish to feed the Mag Mag Gor.”

Orsa Gul said, “Yes of course, the Quall and Olgogs working together. I am sure this has been for the best of the Olgogs involved.”

Ogurox said, "I have come, a Quall standing in defense of the Olgogs to prove time has changed us all. Let the Olgogs in our service live their lives in peace.

Our Olgogs primarily use bone and the Leyas to travel, and stone and Leyas. But if tomorrow they wanted to build their own vessels, or starships, or anything they dreamed of, I would be a foolish leader to not encourage it. I would be a foolish leader to not protect their right to explore and invent and create.

Please don’t force my hands. I do not wish any violence between our people."

The Quall was prepared to fight his way out if needed.

Instead Gogol Gul pulled the bone from between teeth and hurled it aside.

The voice of Gogol Gul filled the ears of all present, and even Lalder felt the desire to do as the olgog commanded. There was a deep fear in Lalder, and also a curiosity. If One of the Nine could simply command them this way, why go through all the other violence and steps they were taking.

“Quall, on your knees before your Olgog betters,” roared Gogol Gul, and Ogurox was forced to his knees, “I could command you to destroy yourself if I wished.”

“Please do not do so!” said a kindly voice from the Zh’ka’al Provisional Colony delegation.

Prelate Tla’ol had heard about the Nine’s return and was deeply concerned. He was scared of war brewing in the Goblin Lands once ago so he decided to meet with the Nine and attempt to speak to them. His timing could not have been more crucial.

Prelate Tla’ol is a fully developed Ar’yeserai. He stands 8 feet 7 inches tall with four arms, and four horns. His overall form resembles an Olgog however rather then the bullish form of a Quall. He is wearing a light yellow robe.

The Prelate repeated himself, “Please do not command him to destroy himself. He only seeks to protect his citizens. His people are not Quall infected slaves, they are free and unoppressed Olgogs.”

“I find this hard to believe,” said Gogol Gul, “Tell me the truth.”

If Prelate Tla’ol had been lying he couldn’t do so once commanded by Gogol Gul but luckily for him, his intentions had been pure and his words true.

“They are free and unoppressed,” said Prelate Tla’ol, “The people of Zh’ka’al are just one of the many freed peoples your condemnation will hold back if applied unilaterally.”

“What are you?” asked Gogol Gul.

“I am a Prelate of the Ar’yeserai. Our species was created by the loving sacrifice of HiveQueen Ar’yay when she freed those infected by her children,” said Prelate Tla’ol, “A new species born of love, seeking only peace.”

“If I did not just make you speak the truth, I would question such sincerity and desire for peace,” said Gogol Gul, “If such a wonder could be done, I wish many more Quall HiveQueens had made the sacrifice this Ar’yay has made.

Hivelord, you may return to Zh’ka’al, and the Nine will send a representative to see the truth of the settlements. Prelate you may stay here as a diplomat.”

The Quall slinked off, feeling a fear coil in his belly that he had not felt since being a mortal host.

At that moment the official Yagogi Karovians arrived.

The elder mag’ol has never made much effort to come forward and speak for tribal business, but for legends of the Nine it must be his duty.

He began speaking slowly with pride, "I am Zhya Gog’mis, active mag’ol and loyal councilor to Yagogi’al the Og’ab. Through the years i have not always seen eye to the with the elder gor’ab and did not understand the true nature of his ways.

I have learned of the balance between words and fighting. In my youth, I was always one for war and for this Yagogi’al chose me to be one of his warriors when the time called for it. The truth is, following his ways i have picked up a great deal of patience and the times i have been called upon come less frequent, which ultimately is a good things for the tribe."

This is where Lady Hob’Lalol picked up, "My gog, Yagogi’al the Og’ab would have greatly wished to come before you and come to a compromise. He has been wracked with grief over what has happened to the hunting grounds in Karov and is looking to organize a dance to heal the damage which has been done.

Yagogi’al has lead the tribe in true Karovian fashion, mostly on the move with certain resting spots for times during the flamewinds or other dangers.

We have no uses for the mirror crystal vessels or their technomatic weaponry. In fact we have very little use for a great deal of the artifacts we have come across or acquired. We have mainly been working with the Olgogolem pendant armor for means of hunting and getting around, as tell as the cantrip familiar vials for getting messages through.

We have been granted gifts such as ceremonial weapons and armors, the Badges of the Day for conducting intertribal business. Our greatest boons have come in the form of alliances, and this is where Yagogi’al has grown from the traditional ways. He has worked with tribes from other regions, looking to take some of their culture and train some of our own tribe in their ways to better understand olgog cultures. In this we have work with Auf Ur’sa who granted use with the Oasis and Maklal seeds for a better olgog future.

We have worked alongside the Kul Gul Rapi, and Mag Buskt, in which Yagogi’al and Mag Buskt came to terms as allies and they now hold each others battle blade. We have looked to provide patience and balance to the new ways of the UtR.

The greatest thing that my Yagogi’al has taught the young olgogs is it would be in bad form, breaking alliances and ties, to rely solely on that of tradition. In addition, to act in service as the Gor’ab, we will not defer to using stone, bone, wood or obsidian. We MUST hold tight to the zela battle blades of our training and carry out the task of the Gor’ab, this will not be negotiable."

Gogol Gul was trying to put the bone bit back in mouth when hearing that burst out laughing.

“If only she knew,” chuckled Gogol Gul.

“Know what?” asked Lady HobLal’ol, with an almost glazed stare caused by Gogol Gul careless statement.

Gogol Gul finally fixed the bone in mouth and began speaking around it, and the power in the voice seemed gone.

Lady HobLal’ol snapped out of it as Gogol Gul said around the bone bit, “Know that the Nine had a similar argument with the original Gor’abs all those aeons ago. It was Ogalab MagGorab who convinced us then so we will let his convincing still stand. The Nine will honor the Gor’abs right to carry their Zela Swords, but only support the Gor’abs to be trusted with such a dangerous burden.”

Urog approached the representatives of the Nine, looking to see if Mag Auf Yyanyi was among them. The Mag Auf was nowhere to be seen, and Urog felt a heavy weight on his shoulders. Seeing Lalder seething, and the Yagogi Mag’ol and Or’Lur leaders being praised by the two of the Nine, Urog wondered what sort of situation he was walking into.

“We have been judged. The Earthers would call it a trial. In Brez there is no law, just customs, and after 2000 years there’s not a whole lot of history or tradition we can access. But you, the nine, have judged us to be wrong. Us, the olgog tribes, gangs, clans, and nations. You come back, enslave my army that was defending our people, and damning us to give up our ways or be put to death. And not once did you approach the Council of the United Tribes of Der’al, my gang, or anyone before proclaiming us to be wrong. That alone is a declaration of war against us. And then you state that we can only be saved if we give over our weapons and warmachines to you, 9 olgog that the world haven’t seen in 2,000 years! After enslaving my army, no less.”

“If I were a lesser olgog, I would declare war, even if it means the death of my gang. But I am not my enemies. My enemies in Brez defeat others through force or through lies. The worse of them poison others who cannot feed themeselves with false food. But I am not like them. After hundreds upon hundreds of years of fighting and death in Brez for just 1 city block. With my friends among our council, I have built farms. Tla makes its way through the city. I no longer fight for greater og or glory. I protect them. Millions of olgog in Brez. And the hundreds of thousands throughout the United Tribes of Der’al’s lands. Together, we ended thousands of years of war with the Earthers. We are learning about each other, no longer yearning for war. We want peace, and I am not so proud to throw it all away just 9 heroes came back from the dead and steal my army.”

“But I have a lot of olgog to protect. Despite the battles against the Earthers, the MagMagGor, the Yyan Empire, and other ancient evil, the olgog of Brez fight less today than they did for a thousand years.”

“So if you are here to judge my actions, prepare to see the better lives that I have created for my gog.”

“That said, I am not going to pretend you’re entirely wrong either. Most of the war we have seen is because of our own actions. The Mirror Crystal fleet, Kalok the Greater Evil…all things that Mag Auf Yyanyi warned us about. While my friends built machines of war and raised gods, I built temples of healing. But I still used them in battle. They’re useful against the grey furs of the MagMagGor. But I admit, I did not do enough to stop my friends. I worried about my corner of the council, ignoring my place among them. I’m just as guilty as they are of inciting war. I joined with them to visit the land of the Sylvan so that we can find guidance. I went on the fools errand to the Djinni to do something that I still don’t understand and went anyway. I did not challenge Kolgol when he was raising an evil in his volcano. I am just as guilty as they are. So if this is a trial, I am not begging forgiveness. The world is hard, and we made our decisions. I stand by them, even if they were mistakes. Mag Auf Yyanyi taught me well, in that regard.”

“So where does that leave us? I can’t suddenly take 50 million olgog out of Brez and wander the desert for food and tla. Not all would follow. And I can’t hope to do that without making my gor stronger. The tyrants that would rule only for greater og, and do even worse than I have done. The only thing that protects them is what I have wrought. And, no matter what you say, this council of nine has done nothing to prove themselves as bringers of peace to der’al. Not when you threaten violence only to us, and not my gor. Millions of olgog can’t change the way they live overnight. Not when I brought so many of them peace, and when you threaten only more war.”

“And then there is the matter with the Earthers. We have entered into agreements with them. To find better ways to leave together in Der’al without fighting. Your ultimatum ignores those agreements, and the complications that come with them. I have spent years building friendship with them. Together we fought the MagMagGor, the Mirror Fleet, the Yyan Empire, while you slumbered and did nothing. When the Mag Der’al infected us all, threatening to destroy the olgog and the Earthers alike, only to feed the MagMag Gor, the Earthers were there to help. We have learned from each other, taught one another, and you want us to leave that all behind. I cannot. If there is anything I learned, is that you stand by your friends…especially when they stand by you. Your demands break would force us to break that friendship. It is not a decision I can make on a whim, and not until the 9 prove themselves to be something more than tyrants who demand obedience of every olgog leader to live our lives as they see fit. If there is anything the last few years have taught me is that no matter how good your intentions are, like I am hoping they are, how you choose to act upon them is all that matters.”

"I cannot submit my olgog to tyrant, even if they are legends of our people. Most of my Brezans haven’t even heard of you, and how you defended us. They will not care, either. You were not there when the Der’na destroyed our homes. When nightmares consumed our kin. When we were slaves.

If you wish my olgog to live better lives, through peace and like the old ways, you’re going to have to teach them. On their terms, not yours.

Otherwise, you are no different than every other tyrant who has come to our lands to steal our olgog from us, like the Kolgul Militia, like the other gangs, like the Mak’laltor and the Ganek Lagg, like the Rehsedian clans with their rehsedian weapons, the Yyan, or the MagMag Gor himself."

“Mag Auf Yyanyi has taught me much. I admit I have much more to learn. He is one that I will follow, and he does not demand what you demand. If you are willing to teach a better way to live, I will learn. But I will not make my gangers slaves to your way of life. You say the choice is mine, but it is really yours.”

“Because I have admitted that you are not wrong about our path, I will give up many of my weapons. But I cannot give them to you. I do not trust you as so long as you hold my army captive. I will give them to the Earthers. They do not need them anyway, but them I trust to destroy our weapons. Except the ones that will defend new Earther cities, such as Simonsburg, which is a free-city and not subject to my rule alone. The same will be true of any magi canon’s that do permanent damage to life. The ones that do only pain, I will keep. My censor-craft are temples of healing. They will continue to serve my gangers, preventing unneeded illness and death. My vote is to give the Tribal Council’s airships to the Earthers. I will no longer use them. Mag Auf Yyanyi was right about that.”

“Regarding the rest - teach us to live without them. Teach us not to fear our gor in Brez, and maybe we can do better.”

“But we cannot leave our homes overnight. And do not threaten me with death. We Brezans are used to facing death. Until I became King, we expected it every day of our lives. And even if you are the greatest gor we will ever face, we will not back down. Because if you don’t kill us, then our gor will if we do as you say. And we have no proof that you would ever help us if we needed it.”

“I ask you all, before you pass judgment on us, to spend more time learning about the last 2000 years. It may serve you better than killing off my olgog as we try to defend the only way of life we know.”

Gogol Gul said, “Why would you want to take millions of Olgogs to die in the desert? Our command was to give up your weapons of war, not march off to die a death of dehydration and starvation…

I think your information about us is false. The Nine never asked anyone to leave their homes. Only to give up your Sylvan, Earther and other technological weapons.

I have talked at length with UtR soldiers and they describe the Uf Mag’og as masters of the HobTor Stone Weapons, and stone weapons are respected and honored by the Nine. They spoke of a tribe which deployed flying stone huts that healed all who looked upon them, and pushed back the Dead with its light. Defending against the Mag Mag Gor is hard, but it seemed the Uf Mag’og have found the most peaceful way to fight them.

Know well that the Nine took no prisoners. I simply spoke with the soldiers, and offered them a lasting peace. They came willingly.

Maybe your Brez is still too brutal for a lasting peace from their point of view, or maybe they had other reasons for leaving.

But what concerns me more is why the Uf Mag’og believe Nine seek to drive you from your homes. Who spreads this propaganda against us?

Take your weapons and give them to the Earthers. But do not think for a moment the Earthers will destroy them. They will take them and study them, and use them to feed the Warmonger.”

From behind him came a rank odor, and King Urog nearly gagged. King Urog had wanted to answer but couldn’t…the smell was so strong.

Lok’ab of Tor’lallur had arrived at the desert meeting place of the Nine, in finest robes, dipped in blessed Pit. Lok’ab bowed before Gogol Gul and Orsa Gul.

"Great Nine, I Lok’ab of Tor’lallur bring tidings of Sacred Pit, may it Holy waters bless your return. Much have change from when you walk the desert, much pain and suffer. Tor’lallur remember ancient ways of bone and stone but few other have.

Most Gogs join with earthgor turn from ways. Raise powerful weapons that being death from sky. Simple Gogs fear them no speak out. Tor’lallur also fear, made deal to survive.

We consume sick of Gogs, in exchange we not harmed and Holy Pit not defiled. Tor’lallur join with Gogs from Eloga but still too weak to resist UTR Gogs.

UTR say need powerful weapon to keep safe, no tree m true, drive of Church gor with less. Weapons cause own problems, create more enemies. Gogs protect each other through unity not through flying death weapons. Friends help not need power to wipe out all.

Tor’lallur cooperate with Great Nine. Eloga also willing to be friends. Need Nine to save Gogs from selves.”

Despite the smell, Orsa Gul liked what the Tor’lallur representative said, and replied, “It is a great boon restoring the sick. And if you and your Eloga Gogs have avoided the UtR path of massive warmachines then the friendship of the Nine is nearly yours. Representatives of the Nine will return to meet with you and the Eloga Gogs so a great peace may be forged between us.”

From the edge of their meeting site rode a messenger. The olgog messenger approached, and said, “I seek the Nine or their representative, I have a letter.”

“Speak messenger,” said Orsa Gul, he was annoyed at the interruption wondering who would send a child messenger instead of coming in person, “We do not read this language.”

“This Letter was given to me, to present to you mighty Nine.”

"to the nine,
Hello, from the forces of the redeemer. We welcome you to come to the northern town of Drewsport to explain your position to us and the people of the town. After which the townsfolk with decide for themselves if they want to follow your demands.

We welcome the chance to learn more about you and your beliefs. just know that we can not let you force anyone under our protection to follow your beliefs. if they chose to remain here in Drewsport and continue their current lifestyle we will support them.

We also would welcome you to visit the community of New Holys. As our guests, we would welcome you to visit and see the community that we have built. In reference to your demands though.

New Holys is chartered as a Peace of Falos settlement and comes under the laws and regulations there of. As artificed items and equipment are allowed under the laws of the PoF, we will not be getting rid of them from the community of New Holys.

Also, due to the fact that the majority of our forces are not olgogs and are under the command of a member of the forces of the Peace of Falos, we will not be disarming the forces themselves. But any citizens that feel that they must follow your dictates, will be allowed to follow their own conscious.

Thank you,
Lord L’gani
Scribe and administrator for The shield of the Redeemer"

Orsa Gul said, “The Peace of Falos? Falos has been dead for aeons. What peace is there to maintain? The race war between the Falosini, their children and their enemies among the Quall N’drone?”

Gogol Gul corrected, “The Quall are a genuine threat Orsa Gul.”

“And the Falosini gave birth to the K’ias who nearly handed all life over to the Warmonger,” said Orsa Gul angrily.

“I am sure this Lord L’gani is a Falosini, or a Baribur or a K’iorn or something,” said Gogol Gul.

“You know full well he isn’t,” said Orsa Gul, “The Redeemer was known during the great war, as was his Unit 817. Lord L’gani is a K’ias.”

“The Falosini would never place a K’ias as lord over anyone since the days of the War,” said Gogol Gul, dropping the bone from mouth and commanded “Messenger tell me the truth. Who is Lord L’gani and who rules these Redeemers?”

“Lord L’gani is a K’ias,” said the messenger with a glazed look, “The leader of the Unit 817 is a Dead Soldier, blessed with the rank of Duranki by the Falosini.”

Gogol Gul said, “K’ias and Falosini in Drewsport? Everywhere I look I see Olgogs as servants of creatures that consider themselves greater than the Olgogs. Even the dead rule.”

Orsa Gul said, “So maybe Nakalok Gul is wrong. Maybe Zhrapi Gul is right and we cannot rescue these Olgogs from their oppressors. Maybe we should just leave them to their invisible chains.”

“Slaves of the Earthers and Sylvan in the West, and Slaves of the Falosini, the K’ias and the Dead in the east,” said Gogol Gul, “So much to fix if we take responsibility for saving our people.”

“Messenger, return to your Drewsport. Tell this Lord L’gani that the Olgog peoples are not members of the Peace of Falos and do not recognize the authority of the Peace of Falos on this planet. Der’al was never part of the Peace of Falos, it was an independent Nightmare Lord approved territory stolen during an ancient war despite protests from the locals.

We do not recognize your authority. However your peaceful offerings show you are not corrupted by Warmonger. A representative of the Nine will come to your lands, and observe this New Holys. Then we will decide if Olgog lands will have to be returned to Olgogs,” said Orsa Gul after a thoughtful pause.

The messenger rode off, and the UtR leaders wanted to resume negotiations but they were interrupted by an Earther. Because of being an Earther, neither of the Nine’s represetatives wanted to speak to her. In fact it took all of her charisma to even get them to let her address them. It seemed the Nine had no trust for Earthers or their words. Too many harsh experiences at the beginning of what would become the Goblin Genocide.

But yet she persisted.

"I am Sarhana, and I am here to deliver a message to you, on behalf of my God Krodnok. And His message is simple: as we are fighting a war on two fronts, we will not disarm.

"With all due respect, and whether you like it or not, the forces of both Kalok or the Warmonger will not fight with stick and stone. They will come at this world with the best that they have, and we must answer in kind.

“This message is, of course, delivered with and intended to carry the utmost respect. However, I should not have to say this, but I will. We already fight a war on two fronts. We hope that, for the sake of this world, for Der’al, you will ally with us, rather than make us fight a third enemy.”

Orsa Gul grew angry and it seemed as if the sun dimmed and Orsa Gul grew larger and more terrifying. Orsa Gul said, “Fools, fools, fools, They all think that some giant sword, some giant gun will defeat Warmonger. Your God will lose if he thinks military might will ever defeat Warmonger.
Do you know how many beings have tried and failed? They each thought it would be their power and military might that defeated the Warmonger. And yet all they do is feed the Warmonger.”

Gogol Gul said to Sarhana, “Go home Earther. Tell your God we will consider an alliance against Kalok. But tell him to send us a proper Olgog to discuss Olgog issues.”

Sarhana breathed a sigh of relief, it may not have seemed like much, but she had bought time for her God to defeat their enemies and prove his grace.

The entire time a knight had been standing to the side, waiting, watching.

Sir Mag’Nrs, humbled by the internal strife of the Morgothians with the vile Sir Stout, had so little to do in dealing or negotiating with the Nine. He did see this as an opportunity, oh learning more about the olgog history and ways, possibly learning more about his own olgog culture before becoming an honorable Morgothian.

So far he didn’t have any opportunity to talk to them directly, and was going to introduce himself.

Then the Lucky Fate Squad showed up dragging stone, bone and wood items. Since they couldn’t bring any tech vehicles, the Immutables had to slog it through the desert and were all sick from dehydration and starving. The gang didn’t really have any method of feeding themselves or getting water outside of Unen, so their grand plan to stick it to the Nine did not work quite how they hoped.

Arriving at the meeting site, they stumbled in to the diplomatic meeting. They were so sunburned and windburned that the other Olgogs couldn’t quite recognize who was speaking when one of the Lucky Fate members stumbled out from behind the cart and said,

“You’re not the boss of us and we’re not children. If you mess with our family, friends and what not, we’ll spank you. Stay away from Mag Buskt and the Bruskti and everyone else. You got a problem with that, challenge us to our faces! We challenge you to the FIRST ANNUAL SOUTHERN OLGOG GAMES”

And then the Olgog fell face first into the sand succumbing to the terrible fate brought on by dragging stone, bone and wood weapons in carts through a desert. Another lucky fate ganger tried to help the first but barely made it two steps before succumbing as well. That one had been wondering if they should have spent more time tracking down food sources, and reliable water sources instead of building space ships. Luckily for them the Nine were not vengeful or spiteful.

The pair began giving the Immutables water, and applying cooling salves to their burns.

Gogol Gul looked with annoyance at Orsa Gul and said, “Not Children? These Olgogs care more for their toys than each other…”

Then Gogol Gul said, “Should we tell the others about the games?”

“Come on,” said Orsa Gul, “It is an obvious trap.”

“Since when has Zhrapi Gul said no to a trap or to some games?” asked Gogol Gul with a sly smirk.

Part 2: Racism Doesn’t Disappear, it goes underground

Absalom and Hebron were in chaos, riots spreading, talk of rebellion spreading like wildfire.

Lord Grimaldus while being rather tolerant for a Church of One leader he was still a bit racist and not as enlightened as most of the northern colonial leadership. In the beginning, he left the situation in the hands of Paladin Captain Durandal who promised to end the riots without too many casualties. However the situation was getting worse and with the arrival of these so called Nine the violence was getting out of hand. Entire neighborhoods were now hotbeds of terrorist talk.

In response Lord Grimaldus did what he felt he had to, he declared martial law within the lands of Absalom and Hebron. Was this the best choice? No not at all, but it was the best solution that came to him in his anger.

In Lord Grimaldus’ mind he had given these Goblins more then they could ever have dreamed of. Colonial citizenship (pending) rights as people, basic human dignity etc. The fact that they demanded reparations, to be treated better then your average human who had to work to live.

This would not stand, from this point until the violence ended, all citizens, human or Olgog, or other, had to be home by dark.

No one but patrols would be allowed on the street unless they were being escorted home by said security forces. Anyone found armed after dark who is not a knight, squire, or a member of the EEF would be arrested and their weapon confiscated. If they resisted they would be subdued violently and brought up on charges of assault.

Until further notice, Olgogs are not to gather in groups larger then twenty unless they are planned. Any armed group who don’t show good reason as to why they are armed i.e. escorting a trade caravan, hunting for food etc, will be arrested on the charge of preforming a religious service.

If they are preforming a religious service they are required to inform the local guards who will observe the event to make sure no violence is being plotting or rebellion against the colonial government.

All soldiers involved in enforcing the Martial Law were armed with basic equipment for now. Swords, shields, bows, arrows, crossbows, bolts, spears, mounted soldiers etc. No technological weapons were to be used unless the situation escalated. Paladin Captain Durandal and his elite riders were to patrol the lands to go after any attempt to mass an army.

The local EEF garrisons were notified of the situation and were given a copy of the rules. A copy shall also be sent along with a report of the situation to the office of the Colonial General.

“Hopefully with this display the situation can be brought back to normal soon”, Lord Grimaldus thought as he paced in his bedchamber.

Lord Grimaldus really hoped that Ser Resugent returns soon, he might have thought of a better way to handle this, but until he returns, the rod will have to suffice.

That night as Lord Grimaldus pondered the choices and actions made earlier he wondered what the morning would bring. Then came the knock at his door, and word of a full scale violent uprising.

Knights had found a group of thirty Olgogs armed with hobtor weapons on their way from Simonsburg south through Absalom and Hebron. The Olgogs said they were foreign and therefore should not turn over their weapons. The knights disagreed and explained the matter of Martial Law. One of the Olgogs decided to bash a grabby squire in the face with a Hobtor axe and the situation turned bloody.

The sound of the fighting awoke an entire neighborhood in Absalom who charged out to join their beleagered Olgog brothers and sisters.

The knights now fearing for their lives called in the rest of the knight defense force. A full race war was on, with Earther Knights cutting down rebelling Olgogs in their own neighborhoods. Absalom was now home to street to street fighting that made Brez look like a vacation destination.

Part 3: The Inquisition, what a show!

The old man was partially obscured in shadows as they spoke. The past three years had not been good to Inquisitor Lord Siedermann. His cybernetic eyes zoomed in with a heavy whirr, while the hydraulics in his replacement legs gave off a distinct smell of rotting latex and spilled hydraulic fluids. The Inquisitor smiled an unhappy smiled and said, “What do you have to report?”

The Olgog he spoke to was tall, with healthy green fur, and bright sapphire eyes. Dressed as a citizen of Hebron, the Olgog carried himself as an Earther might, with straight back and no element of feral behavior. The Olgog nodded quickly, knowing Siedermann was not a man to anger.

“Hebron is still under martial law, but violence was limited to one neighborhood called Crossed Ways. There things were bad, with Earther knights being lynched by Olgog citizens,” said the Olgog with a sly smile.

“An Olgog citizen? I assume one of the memory/brain scan swapped agents?” muttered Siedermann. As he spoke the skin of his face rubbed raw against his metal collared armor.

“Yes Lord,” agreed the Olgog agent, “I can confirm those Olgogs genetic creations you made from man are passing for normal Olgogs in every one of the Provisional Colonies. We even have them in the UtR and Der’al Collective governments. But the place we have had the most success turning the locals against the Earthers have been Absalom and Hebron.”

“Good,” said Siedermann. The old man knew that years before the Olgog leaders had discovered his experiments on creating Olgogs with human minds, but they had never really investigated the matter. Yes they had destroyed his home of Bartsport. Yes they killed his entire family. Yes they drove him out. But the Olgog leaders never learned the truth and now it was too late. His agents had started a civil war in Absalom and Hebron, and the other Provisional Colonies would soon be embroiled in it.

“Any word of the Nine?” asked the old man.

“No sir,” replied the Olgog agent, “I was hoping one of the nine would reach out to one of the Rebel groups we have set up, but they haven’t.”

“No matter,” said Siedermann, “The olgog leaders of the UtR don’t realize they are playing right into our hands.
Of course they could turn over their entire fleet and army to the Nine, and the EEF would move right in to protect the Provisional Colony with firepower that exceeds the UtR airfleet, without question. But the Olgog leaders are stubborn and will not give up their toys and weapons.

And so they will be our weapon against the Nine, and the Nine will be our weapon against them.”

“Sir is it true the nine are like Superheroes from comic books?” asked the Olgog agent with more than a little fear.

“The K’ias Domino, a being of unimaginable power, who could make reality disappear just by looking at it, was terrified of the Nine,” said Siedermann, “I suspect even Warmonger himself is frightened of the Nine. Their capabilities exceed anything that Refuge has faced since Lord Falos decided to resurrect himself and take over New Vorik at the height of the Border Wars. Luckily for us mortals, Lord Falos was killed off by VLAD agents and the Strangulari before that alien tyrant could really set up shop.”

“So what should we do about the Nine, sir?” asked the Olgog agent.

“Let us see how they respond to Earthers slaughtering Olgogs in Absalom and Hebron,” said Siedermann, “Since I am in charge until the Pope I returned, I think it is time for the Noble Colony of Dunesphere to aid their friends in the beleaguered provisional Colony of Absalom and Hebron.
Send 10,000 knights to Lord Grimaldus. Pick the most racist and hateful members of the orders of the Goblinsbane, Giantsbane, and Elfbane knights. Tell them they must not harm a single being until they arrive in Absalom and Hebron. Once there they must do all necessary to restore order and uphold Lord Grimaldus’ martial law.”

The Olgog agent stood gapemouthed for a moment, “Umm Sir I can’t pass any of those orders along. Im human in heart and mind and soul, but my outer Olgog skin means the Knights would kill me on sight.”

“I was not speaking to you,” said Lord Siedermann, “I was transmitting on the Red Bishop encrypted frequency. They will carry out my orders. As for you, excellent work.

Does Lord Grimaldus suspect there is a false flag underway?”

“No sir,” said the Olgog agent, “We have been hidden among the locals for so long…The only ones who know not to stop the unrest are the Inquisitor Captains assigned to the Provisional Colony. But most of them do not know about the Humans wearing Olgog bodies.”

“Yes…quite good,” said Siedermann lifting up a pistol and shooting the agent in the face. As the acid bullets melted the agent, Siedermann made sure not to miss a single scrap of body. Once all that was left was a green pile of goop, Siedermann poured gasoline on the mess and set it alight.

Leaving the meeting room to burn down, Siedermann walked quickly away knowing the only true proof of his true plan was now gone. It would take a Cloner of immense skill and experience to discern what Siedermann had created, and by then it would be too late.

Epilogue

Urik opened his eyes. Everything was scorched around him. The other immutables were unharmed except for smoke inhalation and were all covered in soot. Urik suspected the lack of oxygen for a moment had caused him to black out, and was keeping him so dizzy.

Ammo belts had cooked off, but the bullets had melted before they could harm anyone. The charred body of Rum-Blood were standing in exactly the same poisition the pirate had been in during life. Urik was pleased, at least a little bone from the corpse would be enough to bring the pirate back to life.

Urik was surprised that whomever had attacked them had spared their lives. In that moment of the intense flames, he couldn’t have fought back if he wanted to. Looking at the damaged guns, and melted tools, and ruined gear, Urik knew their attacked had been precise.

Urik watched as the tiny Olgog on the rooftop leaped across the terrain on wings of fire, landing within shouting distance of the Boss. The being said, “I am Urka Gul.

You are Urik, you send a very disrespectful messenger to our people.”

Urka Gul pulled an entire Olgog messenger from a shadow cocoon bag, and placed the bound messenger on the ground. If not for the fire damage all around him, Urik would have laughed at the tiny Olgog manhandling the Olgog messenger three times its height.

Urka Gul tapped the messenger with a knee, saying, “Repeat what they ordered you to say.”

The Messenger repeated the words Urik had given him to say, “You abandoned your people thousands of years ago. By what right do you come back and make demands? You don’t like the decisions we made in your absence ? While you hid from the world? To bad. You have no right to command anyone. If you ever did you gave it up centuries ago. Our people have had to make great sacrifices and have built things our ancestors could only dream of. If people wish to follow you and your teachings we won’t stop them. But we will not stand by and be forced to give up what we have made.”

Urka Gul said, “The greatest enemy of the Olgogs trapped us long ago. And in that time, as we suffered in the enemy’s prison, the only thing that allowed us to survive was to know we had to come back and protect our peoples.

And we come back to find the Olgogs like spoiled children, laying waste to each other with weapons taken from the Earthers, the K’ias, the Sylvan and other species that never have and never will put the Olgog peoples first.

Why do you think the Earthers are so happy to keep their warmachines over your settlements? To keep you safe? Like they keep the Olgogs safe in Absalom and Hebron?

The Nine did not issue our command because we choose to. We issued the command because we have to, because you Olgogs have fed the Warmonger in our absence.

You have unleashed him upon this world, and this was even after your own Mirror Crystal selves came to show you your Warmonger nature.

And your UtR has sold out the Olgog peoples to the Earthers and the Sylvan.

As you see, the Nine do not wish a single death in this. They demanded of me that I let you live, and I have done as they have commanded.

You have been warned.”

The tiny olgog turned and leapt away on wings of fire.

Urik sighed, “How many rifles did we have and no one got off a shot?”

Flora was nursing a singed finger, cooked by the hot rifle trigger, “You don’t want to know how many bullets we pumped into that little living fireball. A bullet won’t cut it for her…or him…or her?”

Urik said, “I think we may need to find some replacement parts for the vehicles and guns.”

Rum-blood whispered in awe, “If that is only one of the Nine…”

Losses

All UtR Forces suffer a massive material destruction. Repairs can be made, but it will take all attacked UtR players 2 full mission weeks before they can deploy their UtR military forces. See specific rewards to find out what part of the military has been disabled. No UtR member tribe may call upon the UtR army or UtR Airfleet for the next 2 full game missions (mission 11 and 12)

Rewards

Or’Lur tribe gains Blessings of the Nine. Their diplomatic message to the Nine was respectful and explained their position. In addition as the Or’Lur rely on Dragons for rapid travel rather than UtR Airships, their dragons and dragon riders have been accepted and given free passage as Diplomats.
No attacks are currently being made by the Nine on the Or’Lur. Nine sets of Mak Hoblok armor artificed with life shield and hold life at 8 successes have been given to Or’Lur. The armor will give a +9 H.P. Lifeshield (does not stack with other lifeshields) to rider and a seperate one to the Dragon. If either Rider or Dragon dies final death but the other survives, the dead one may be restored back to life at initiative 1 of the following combat round (or after the battle). These Armors are unique artifacts and cannot be reproduced through any means.
Or’Lur must now hide the use of any magi cannons or other questionable weapons if the Nine learn of their use by the Or’Lur tribe.

Lalder gains Success in Hiding the Pistols. The Magi Cannons and Pistols have been hidden safely and cannot be found currently by the Nine. The crews of the fleet who died in the grand crash orchestrated by the Nine individually gain +3 max H.P.
None of the Flying Farms have been harmed.
Loss: Lalder loses use of all UtR Carrier Craft, all UtR Destroyers and all UtR Fightercraft for the next 2 missions/mission time periods.

Ka Gor Tribe gains Ogurox HiveLord survives meeting the Nine. Ogurox gains the Eye of Nine. The Nine will observe Zh’ka’al for the next two mission weeks to decide upon its fate.
Ogurox HiveLord gains Emotional Control of 4 after suffering the control by Gogol Gul. Nothing else will make him as upset or make him feel helpless and fearful in the way Gogol Gul’s control did.

Aryay HiveQueen gains Prelate Tla’ol learns Diplomacy 6 skill. Tla’ol gains a diplomatic pass to meet with the leaders of the UtR, the DC, and the Nine.

Urik’s Outcasts gains Gifts From Unen. The people of Unen came together and gifted the Outcasts Single Shot bolt action 50 cal rifles gathered by the locals for those who protected them in a time of need.
Urik’s Outcasts loses use of all machineguns, rockets and vehicles for two missions/mission period. Then they will be repaired and functional again.

Yagogi’al the Ogab gains 9 Blessed Sheaths of the Nine. These sheaths are made of nightmare hide, and have bone studs artficied with Obscure at 8 successes in their buckles. Any Yagogi Gor’ab who accepts a Blessed Sheath may also pass unmolested through the lands patrolled by the Nine.
Yagogi’al loses all aid from UtR Aircraft and Magi Cannons while gaining the Nine’s blessings.

Gang of Uf Mag’og gains 9 Blessed Helms of the Nine. These helms are actually ceremonial hats made from Mak Hoblok hide. The wearer gains Resurrect at 8 successes. If the crew of a Censorcraft is lead by an Olgog wearing one of the Blessed Helms the vessel can travel unmolested through lands patrolled by the Nine.

Tor’lallur gains 9 Blessed Scarves of the Nine. These Scarves are ceremonial sashes made of black nightmare hide, able to clean the scent of the air around the wearer, and protect the wearer from all Gas attacks. The Scarves of the Nine are artificed with Purify Air and Easy Breathing at 8 successes. Tor’lallur Plague Vampyrs who wear a Scarve of the Nine will be unmolested when traveling through lands patrolled by the Nine. Tor’Lallur may access the Nine’s planning Session against Absalom and Hebron.

Unit 817 have Bought Themselves Time. The Nine will not immediately attack them, but their refusal to disarm and submit to the Nine’s edict has prevented them from gaining any blessing. Unit 817 gains the Eye of Nine. The Nine will observe Drewsport and New Holys for the next two mission weeks to decide upon its fate. New Holys gains Recognition across the Olgog lands.

Krodnok has Bought Himself Time. The Nine will not immediately attack them, but their refusal to disarm and submit to the Nine’s edict has prevented them from gaining any blessing. Sarhana gains Ettiquette Olgog Tribal 4 after having to navigate meeting with the Nine. Krodnok gains the Eye of Nine. The Nine will observe the Underground City of Krodnok for the next two mission weeks to decide upon its fate.

Mag Nrs has Bought Himself Time. The Nine will not immediately attack the Morgothians, but since he didn’t actually have any goals other than learning about Olgog history, and brought no weapons to turn in he gains no additional reward. But he may access the Nine’s planning Session against Absalom and Hebron.

Lucky Fate Squad gets EVERYONE GETS 1. Sending the gang to deliver stone, bone and wood etc without their vehicles into the middle of the desert would have resulted in the entire group sent, dying in the desert. Next time make sure to plan for food and water, when sending Immutables on foot across a desert. They have survived and been saved by the Nine (it took a week of care to help them heal from the effects of fluid loss and starvation). Also choosing an A B and C option in a mission like this will guarantee failure. If the options are either/or, please choose a single choice.
The LUCKY FATE GANG MAY may begin the FIRST ANNUAL SOUTHERN OLGOG GAMES. The Lucky Fate Squad is granted enough basic resources (land to run the events, nearby Inns that have offered lodging etc) to make the games happen!

Lord Grimaldus gains The Civil War of Absalom and Hebron in 2220. There is now a full race war on in Absalom and Hebron. Dunesphere has sent 10,000 zealot knights to help put down the Olgogs.