The Ziggurat over Drewsport (TSGL3 Week 3+)

Naeil: “Wow… Declaire… you’re not a comic book villain,” she stated dumbfoundly.

“I can’t add much other than the witch is a chicken. What’s a chicken? It’s a earther animal that’s good to eat with moldy mal’ie milk. It’s also stupid, weak and smells funny. I thought you were an uth. Guess not because you’re going to wave your hands and make this guy disappear instead of fighting him with honor. Bak bak bak.”

Before witch can interrupt, "As for being a air quote genuine Olgog end air quote, I don’t need your false kiss ass! This earther is more of an person than you are. I say despite the fact he final death most my friends and I’m going to pound the shit out of him after we’re done with you. Take it from someone who who got stuck in a time slider or quantum leap: You broke the rule “respect the place you travel to by not pooping where you vist”!

“I bet you can’t even handle a couple of unarmed prisoners without using leyas as a crutch. Why don’t you come at as witch or are you chicken? Bak. Bak. Bak.”

The Uthvelor motioned for a pilgrim to be brough over and slowly strangled the blond haired child in front of Declaire, just to make sure her curse would not overcome her while watching him suffer.

She pulled the Annihilation forcefield using the Spear of Rehsed. Linked to the Ziggurat it allowed the Precise use of Annihilation to one well trained. And the sentient spear was beyond well skilled.

Declaire first had his hands and wrists scooped off. Then the legs were gone. His body began to bleed but the annihilation also eliminated the blood. Then the annihilation popped up and gently clipped off the shoulders.

After it, Declaire was little more than a head and torse. The Uthvelor smiled as she killed both the pilgrim girl and the Red Bishop at the same time.

She turned to Tor’ab and Naeil and said, "And then there were two. I never see the brilliance in taunting the person holding a gun to your head. Then again, I am just an Honorless Uth, a person taken prisoner as a child, killed and then restored to a childlike state of mind and trained by the Karovians in their ways.
This child is little older than I at my first death. And she was found setting Olgog paupers on fire, a spoilt little representation of the entire Church of One. "

She smiled pushing away the girls body saying, "You know the Red Bishop looks a lot like a sausage this way. If he has any nanites on him you may restore him if you choose. Hah Sausage Knight. I think that is what I will call him. "

Tor’ab watched this demonstration. Declaire was definitely a believer, and not just one of the Oners who know the truth and abused their power. Even as evil as some of the Oners can be, and Tor’ab was this one was no different, there was a level of respect that this Oner earned. And he will be really pissed if he was brought back. Win Win.

Tor’ab searched the body for the nanites. Better to use his than one of the ones he carried. Tor’ab wondered if the Oner would get a tail from this. He remembered how Lurtor told him to control his emotions, concentrate and focus not to blow up tech. Tor’ab Took the nanite and injected it into the Oner.

Tor’ab said "Nice demonstration. Now you were wrong about Lalders, at least this Lalders intention with visiting the Djinni and what he knew about them. This Lalder didn’t know how terrifyingly cruel they could be. He thought he had a chance for trade, for that is what Olgogs do. Trade. OLgogs needed a way to protect themselves. And quickly with the Warmongers and Oners forces on the attack. And someone had just Orbitally bombed Tla’loc’al. There needed to be a defence.

Do you know Lalder’s work that started with the trip to the Djinni now feeds a good majority of the Olgogs in the Olgog Lands? I know horribly evil. Feeding Gogs is horribly evil if you ask the Oner regenerating over there.

What I do wonder is What happened to change this Farmer whose main desire was to protect and feed into this Tyrant you describe? Or is this another thing like the tribe here who describes those actions that of a tyrant?"

Tor’ab paused for a few seconds to leave the question out there. Then he continued"

With that said, I’ve said my piece, The Oner ranted, and you have demonstrated your borrowed power while you are on the opposite side of a barrier from us. We are still alive and you killed the Oner in a way he could be brought back. So what do you want? "

Witch paused and said, "Good. Now we are at a point where we can talk without posturing. You understand I will not be offended without taking action.
What I want is simple. I want the UtR and their allies to assemble their fleet. Then I want the Statue of Rapi’og at the Museum of Brez brought to where it can bring the Evil Lalder’s fleet into the cross hairs of our combined forces.

We defeat his overwhelming fleet, free my own timeline in the process. Then the GulTor’Gor and I go home and begin the long process of rebuilding."

Witch paused again and at that moment one of the Tor’ol Olgogs spoke up and said, "You may not know this Tor’ab but once in my timeline, you and I had to break out of a Church of One Prison together. You told me that during a meeting before Lalder left to get the Djinni blood to build his warfleet Uhryu Bill said to him Why are you being driven to raise an army, and create weapons powerful weapons for them? You seem to be aiding the Warmonger with all the killing you have been doing lately. I am very concerned for all of us gogs with this path you are treading. You said after looking back on the past years, you might disagree with everything else Uhryu Bill said but that one line rings more and more true each year.

I don’t think your Lalder is evil, any more than I think the Uhryu Bill from your timeline is abusive. But pause for a moment and think what if what these beings are saying is true. What if a version of Lalder was out there, a version who was just as brilliant as he is, but evil and completely twisted into feeding the Warmonger."

Naeil: She laughed as her butt fell to the floor.

“Tor’ab, that a million ghaz question. What is free will?”

Taking a match book and a blunt out of her chest pocket, “This is rich. Ok. Ok. Ok. Question: What I don’t understand if your Lalder is so powerful, how did you escape into our timeline?”

Looking around the ziggurat and at the Spear of Rehsed, she smoked. “I’m guessing you didn’t bring everything with you. Still… how are you here?”

Witch said, "That is simple. When Lalder and Rapi’og went to the Djinni the Djinni punished them with a cursed crystal. The object your people call the Mirror crystal. As long as both Rapi’og and Lalder each would touch it together it would stay whole.

But the Djinni are evil and knew Lalder and Rapi’og would not put their petty differences aside and work together to cure the curse.

Instead as the Djinni expected Lalder and Rapi’og continued to hate on each other filling the crystal with negative energy. And when their hands were finally removed and the curse activate the crystal cracked and opened a hole between my timeline and yours.

The first time it happened Rapi’og had the crystal on my timeline and was transported here. That was when he learned about all of this danger. He communicated his plans back to us and we were ready when he reactivated the Mirror Crystal and brought us over.

The problem is to get the GulTor’Gor ready we had to go to Brez and the Mirror Crystal has fallen into the evil Lalder’s hands on our timeline.

As a result it is only a matter of time until he unlocks it’s secrets and follows us through. He will probably tell his people its to stop Rapi’og from spreading Krodnok faith to your timeline. But in this timeline Krodnok never descended into demonism. So that will be a lie on the enemies part. "

Tor’ab says "Lalder will not come here. And he will not do anything that will bring what he considers an evil version of himself here. He knows what he could do. And knowing this plan, I expect that your Lalder knows your true plan to and has already put defences in for it. So in the end, bringing his fleet here will only invite another dimensional invader.

In case you are wondering, you are the first dimensional invader group with Forbidden technology and Leyas weapons.

You have to remember, Lalder is THousands of years old. Your plan treats him like a guinea pig.

And you have attacked all of the potential allies you could have had. So while your Lalder’s forces will be fighting for what they believe is for the greater good. To protect their tribes. You want us here to be forced to fight against them. Even if we fought our forces would be minimally effective until things get out of control. Our forces will be looking for your backstab that will come, and that joint force will break into confusion at the slightest error. Our fighters will fight like they have a knife to their throats.

They will have the best troop moral, and ours will be terrible.

The other problem with this plan is if your here, Rapi’og is here. Why could not a Greater evil Krodnok come here? If you open that crystal to bring the fleet, would that not also allow your ally, and greater evil Krodnok come here as well? Or how about Lalder’s unrestricted Kalok. The UtR, earthers, and Krodnok of this timeline imprisioned the kalok here. While he has influence and power, he is not free to roam here.

I only see negatives for all on opening the crystal. And your plan of a grand joint army attack will never happen. "

Witch shook her head as if dealing with a child, "The evil Lalder is coming whether we choose the battle field or HE does.
And if HE does you will not survive.

The Dark God Krodnok cannot come here because in this timeline he NEVER descended into an Ancient Evil.

So the problems you mention are really just your desire to see me as a worse threat than evil Lalder.

This is why it would have been a waste to try and talk to any of your UTR zealots.

And once Lalder brings Kalok’s allies here…you will find your imprisonment of Kalok meaningless…

And if you really think we are the first time travelers to enter your timeline for this purpose, you are pushing your head further and further into the sand."

Tor’ab "Actually the problems I list are as I see them. I’m not a time or dimensional traveler. So as such, I don’t know the rules of why a greater evil can go between dimensions and an ancient evil cannot. I expected both to be able to do so just as all of these travelers seem to. And since I was personally unware of time traveling, how can I realize that others were here.

The Zealot here is you. Right now, I’m trying to make sense of something while imprisoned in a Annihilation Shield and being threatened with extinction. The leadership of the UtR is looking at a ship threatening thousands of lives with the threat of being wiped from existence. Not just killed. Your use of Threats is the problem. What happens when you threaten anyone? They look for a way to counter, not to assist the one threatening. Forced help is not worth very much.

IF the threat stopped, then the real problem becomes that Alternate Lalders technomatic fleet. That is something that could be united against. Technomancy is illegal to use here. For that reason we could even get the EEF to help who would be much more capable to handle this situation.

So in the end, your threat of destruction is the basic problem. The UtR would listen more openly if you were not threatening them. But you don’t want to see that. You won’t look to see that your urgency to force your solution on others is going to be the cause for its failure.

I am no zealot. I am myself. I think for myself. I Make my own conclusions with what I see. This leads to the other problem, your assumptions of what we know and of what we think. Your hatred of my tribe seems to be clouding your ability to talk to even just me."

Krodnok stood on the ground beneath the floating pyramid. Word had reached him late about what had happened on the roads outside of Drewsport. However, he decided to come to Drewsport anyways.

Once he arrived, he found this ziggurat hanging in the air above the city. A quick trip to his church here in town told him what had happened, that an Uth named Witch Gogkiller was in charge up there, and had taken some people hostage.

‘I have been kinda bored lately’, he thought. ‘Might as well see what’s going on up there.’ And with that, Krodnok unfurled his wings and took to the air.

He’d stay far enough away from the ziggurat to avoid both the annihilation shield and any weapons that might threaten him. He wouldn’t even make an attempt to set down on the ship somewhere. Instead he’d use the Leyas to create a ‘disk’ of air upon which to stand.

He landed on this air ‘disk’ and his wings folded behind him. “Gogkiller!” he shouted.

Witch looked at Tor’ab, "Yes good diplomacy. Call me a zealot. See where it got your Church of One Friend.

You should think hard about how often you have responded to my comments about evil Lalder by defending your own Lalder.

And right now I have a guest of far more importance than you…after all you are just an assassin sent to kill me. Don’t think that fact is lost on me. In fact if that Sausage Knight hadn’t shot your buddies in the back, the roles would be reversed and I WOULD be stuck in your chains without any hope of stopping this invasion.

And if you wonder if you are thinking clearly, you forget Drewsport is outside UtR territory.

Right now your UtR Friends down there are ready to start an air war over a city they don’t even control. And it could cost the lives of citizens who are NOT even in their own lands. But I am done talking about my hypocracies. Great Im a hypocrite. I don’t care. I have an evil fleet to defeat."

She made the point of turning away from Tor’ab to focus on her new guest Krodnok.

Krodnok was surrounded by a levitating orb of air Leyas that pulled him gently inside the vessel’s annihilation field. He was gently placed on the highest level of the ziggurat near Witch Gogkiller and her Gulmagtor Captains.

Across from him he could see Tor’ab of Auf Lal’al and Naeil of the Lucky Fate trapped inside an annihilation field, with the bloody but healed form of a Church of One Red Bishop. His Leyas sight could see the Annihilation field that surrounded them.

He saw a separate one surrounded him, but it was much more generous in size. Krodnok saw a small but deadly looking leader of this group.

Witch said, "Welcome to our Ziggurat, Krodnok. I understand you are very different from the Krodnok of my timeline. He became a Greater Evil, but confided in me that he wished that he hadn’t gone down that path.
It seems your timeline is quite, quite different.

Different enough it wasn’t safe to reach out to you. But I can say I feel gladness that you are here. You act as Warden over Kalok’s Hell Dimension in this Timeline. You know how dangerous he is. When the evil Lalder’s fleet arrives, Kalok will use it to shuffle energy from my timeline to this timeline.

Once he does so you and your followers will find yourself in a two front war. Kalok burning everyone who ever spoke Krodnok’s name in praise to stifle your energy and power here. And Kalok’s demons and Fell Balgogs rushing your defenses endlessly.

You have not yet seem Kalok’s full power, luckily your timeline was spared it. But once the evil Lalder arrives, his full evil army arrives with them.

So imagine that, while you are stuck dealing with Kalok the Volcano, evil Lalder will send Mama Rapi’og and her hungry shadows after your people, possibly even send in the Og’ab Executioners to grant your followers final death in other cities.

I’ve seen them work in tandem in my own timeline. You may have the powers of a God, Krodnok, but you cannot be in all those places at once… "

Witch continued, "The field you see around you is for my own protection. All you need is say the word, and you will be released back at where you first approached this vessel.

But I know you do not want to face the threat of a fully powered Kalok alone."

Krodnok folded his four arms across his torso, and narrowed his eyes. Not out of anger, but boredom.

“You talk, waaaaaaay too much,” he said. "Allow me to give you a peice of information that you may not have had previously.

"Your timeline, I don’t care. At all. Not even a little. There is very little that has spewed from your face that even concerns me. I don’t care about your Lalder. I barely even care about the Lalder of this timeline.

He turned his back to Gogkiller and looked around to fully take in his surroundings. "However, you do make, at least, a valid point or two. A full powered Kalok is something I’d like to avoid. In that case, you can be a huge help. And, I am fair. You help me, i’ll help you.

“I’m, unfortunately, not all knowing, so I just need one thing from you.” Krodnok flexed his wings, and glanced over his shoulder at the Uth. “Tell me how to destroy Kalok now, before he gets to full power.”

Witch said, "You cannot. From the moment he descended into a Greater Evil he ceased being able to be destroyed.

Greater Evils cannot be destroyed and the only beings who can contain them are the Da’uhnb.

The only way you could even weaken Kalok would be to eliminate all of his worshippers. It would take a holy war on your part…BUT I talk too much right?"

Witch realized her Rapi’og was right. It seemed no one on this timeline cared for anything that wasn’t having to do directly with them. Rapi’og was right it wasn’t worth trying to get the aid of these people.

And the more time she spent having insults hurled at her by Tor’ab who makes his livelihood as an…assassin… and by the Red Bishop who made his livelihood spreading prejudice and religious war, the less she began to care if this timeline fell to Kalok.

It’s very hard to feel compassion for people who dismiss everything you say, she thought.

Then she stopped and looked at Krodnok again, "So I helped you. What sort of help are you offering me?

Or does the help stop because you don’t like the truthful answer I gave you…?"

Krodnok smiled. “Oh my, you’re so adorable,” he said, with mocking sarcasm.

Then he got serious. “I don’t know who you regularly deal with that gave you such trust issues, but I didn’t get to where I am by lying to people. Just because you were less than useless doesn’t mean I go back on my word.”

He stretched fully, and yawned, bored again. 'Coming up here was a wate of time, he thought.

Krodnok looked Gogkiller in the eye. "Keep in mind, however, that I do not have an army at my disposal. I have very few actual soldiers.

“With that said, what can I do for you?”

Tor’ab listened but he needed to correct one thing. Tor’ab said "GogKiller, you are wrong. I was not an assassin in this. I was to stop the killing of Merchants. Not to kill anyone specific. Eliminating the Undead attacking was the first step.

Next, this Oner is not my friend. I kept him alive because that is what you wanted at the moment. We will have someone check him

Lets start a different tact to this. Past is past right now. We can agree that we don’t want the Kalok or this evil Lalder to attack and wipe everything here out. You because if you can fight and stop him here means your timeline is safe, us because the battle would be here. And we all agree Kalok cannot come here.

First, You have everyone’s attention. Remove the threat to Drewsport and Goto The Elders and ask for help. I say this, and you refuse to listen to it. Right now you have Drewsport leaders, the UtR, and eventually the EEF I expect with people who can make decisions and actions. You got what you want in one place. Now go and use it. RIght now is your best chance to put something together.

"

Naeil: She flick her stub into the nothingness.

“Krodnok, I’m Naeil of Lucky Fate Squad. I understand this ain’t the time but I have a business deal I like to offer for you services. It would be interesting and profitable for you that would mater to you. When things quiet down and if I get out of here alive, would you like to talk business at a place of your choosing?”

Witch said to Krodnok, "When the evil Lalder’s fleet comes through it will have a wide range of different Kalokian demons on board. While the fiends and Soul Takers are fairly resilient, Kalok’s Malevolents could easily be banished from on board by your immense power. Getting rid of the Demonic Malevolents shock troops would help us all. "