The training of the Witch

A message was sent out to all Karov tribe’s Uhryu and to “The Auf”. I have a Katheron created from one of the Witches, the Uthvelor. I intent to raise it in a good manner, and to teach it the horror of memory stealing, in hopes that its new life will bring about some redemption for its old life. This is beyond my skill alone, If you have time, please come aid me as this en devour.

Bill

The growth and learning of the Katheron has continued apace.

The Uthvelor still struggles against the curse, and time after time Uhryu Bill has had to bring back those she accidentally killed.

But she has been learning what she could from the tribe of GulTor’Uf

Wrong place

And negligence from Bill and the other Uhryu’s causes bad things to happen
With Bill away, and no other Uhryu’s around The Katheron 's learning was a bit different than expect. Rapiog and the other tribal members were training her in the art of warfare. The type that typically has total in front of it.

The mentality of I am loyal till death to my tribe, and I will kill and destroy anything that threatens it is starting to be instilled.

It seems strange and yet the more and more others than Bill tried to train the Uth Katheron the less she seemed to retain.

She always remembered the lessons from Bill, and asked about him often.

Everytime the tribe wanted her to fight she did, and did so with relish. The Uthvelor killed her opponents brutally. None of them knew she used the deaths to control her curse, always following Bills memories as he traveled.

She grew more and more concerned as the weeks went on.

It had been a year that the young Uthvelor girl had lived among the GulTor’Uf.
Most in the tribe simply called her the witch. She was often lonely as her mentor Bill was often away on business.
Instead she spent time as she had for the good part of a year with Rapi’og.

She saw his brutality towards his fellows knowing it was only Bills efforts towards compassion that prevented Rapi’og from being a wannabe tyrant. She was now skilled with blade, javelin and hunting blowgun. She could stalk a mal’ie without it knowing.

But the power that animated her was the power of a Katheron. And as the year came to a close she felt the energy leave her body. She was alive now, fully and permanently as you or I. A blank slate that had been filled more with Rapi’ogs fear and distrust and lack of real self confidence than other positive traits.

After the battle of Karov she had watched the Uhryus being carted away with no emotion at all. To them she was just Bills pet witch.

She smiled slowly letting her curse build before she took it out cruelly on a nearby ravenous kolgul.

She used the curse to propell herself deep into the dreams of others.

A Kolgul militiagog got too close to her as she was enjoying the thoes of the curse. Her hand snapped out and snapped the KGM soldiers neck.

She adjusted her grip as her eyes opened. Under Rapi’ogs tutelage only power to rule was important.

What began as only loyalty to her tribe and a desire to kill in defense of the tribe had warped into something even darker.

She looked down at the dying olgog in her arms, “When the universe recycles you tell them Witch Gogkiller will be sending more soon.”

The last memory she experienced before the curse faded again was the memory of Bill watching Rapi’og run away leading the tribe to a violent end. Witch Gogkiller collected the KGM springshot rifle and spears and set off to stalk down her new prey.

Bill was like a father-figure to her and Rapi’og was ripped the tribe she had been indoctrinated to love in half.

The solution was simple. Rapi’ogs poor leadership was a threat to the tribe, and anything that threatened the tribe must be killed.

[GulTorUf gains Katheron Uth upgraded to full tribe member.

Witch Gogkiller, Indoctrinated Killer.
HP 18 FS 4, 3 attacks
Armed with a KGM cloak and KGM springshot rifle with 10 swordfiend bone spears for the rifle.
Uth Curse

Witch will only follow the commands of Bill and in any mission she is deployed alongside Rapi’og will attempt to kill Rapi’og and overthrow his rule.