The Tent of Olgog the olgog at GulTor'Uf encampment

Action: That is something I should do, but I don’t have enough information about what is going on to make a decision. To much is up in the air.
The member for the rag tag group that pretended to be an army has been taken away someplace, and some dick of a gog claiming to be a brezen failed to follow the “rules” about the arena fight. he will learn next time I get a chance to fight him, of what a weakling he really is.

So much going on, no information coming in.

So I get to wait, listen and figure out the patterns in guards.

OOC: THESE ARE OtO’s THOUGHTs

Og Or’gog moved into the next tent where Olgog the Olgog sat pondering thoughts of what was happening to himself. Now the juvenile gor’ab with spiky tufted fur spoke up, “With everything that has happened most recently my elder has sent me, we wish to be a better people and better united. Olgog the Olgog, I wish to strengthen the bond between our tribes and act as your second in command if you will have me in your service. I have trained under Yagogi’al the Og’ab and have already learned the ways of the gor’ab.
So look, I do not fully understand all that I am meant to do, I have heard tales of your strength so I guess you help me and I help you. I have also heard tales of you as a terrorist, and the incompetence of the E.E.F. and VLAD. If this works, maybe we work well together and become friends. If not we at least get your trials done with and then go our separate ways. So be it, but we should at least give this a shot.”

OtO looks down at this kid, and asks “Now that you told me why your elder wants you here, why do you want to be here? I don’t want to hear what you think sounds good, I want to hear what you really think”

Og Or’gog was speechless by the questions, it completely throw his off guard and confused him. It was true that he was young, but never had an elder really asked of his opinion or advice for a situation. One day, when he was an adult his voice would have more substance and understanding of dra. He bit at the edges of his mouth as be began contemplating on an answer, his actual answer to the question at hand.

“Well, my name in the common tongue means strength of mind gog. Yagogi’al has taught me the ways of the gor’ab through patience and understanding, and I believe that has been a good grounds to further build upon. I would ultimately wish to live up to my name’s meaning and be a wealth of knowledge and as such respected for it. It greatly confused me how we were lead into battle against the enemy, Mag Buskt. And then almost in no time, he is a great ally of the olgog people. You are his champion for a reason, I wish to see and learn why he chose you firsthand. I believe that olgogs working together, crossing tribal barriers is going to be a good thing for our people, and I hope that I personally can make my own bonds with others outside of my own tribe and make a name for myself and those that I’ve learned from.”

a snorting chuckle is heard, and from the mouth of OtO Og Or’gog hears

"Listen kid, you are at the age were you are going to be responsible for any action that you take part in. Whether or not it is successful or not. You have an idea that you want to live up to your name, fine, but at least know what you are getting into. You need to look at the consequences your actions, and what can happen. How many people of your tribe will ostracize you just for associating with me? What will you do if your home no longer becomes your home? What are the choices you are willing to make, and what are you willing to live with? Are you going to let your name define who you are?

You are old enough to make your own decisions, you really need to go think about what you want to do rather than let someone else point the way for you."

In a similar fashion, Og Or’gog responds making an almost identical sound to the one Olgog the Olgog made to him. Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery, but this was something more. It was a rise to the challenge of thinking for himself.

"You speak as if you lived the life an elder, and you have brought up many valid points. Yagogi’al is patient, and yet knows when it is time to be decisive and rise to action. He is someone that as a student, I would willing follow into battle and to my possible death. If I am old enough to be risking my life in battle I am old enough to be responsible for my actions. Well that’s pretty funny, me little more than a pup telling you the champion that. Anyways, he has always presented us with options, and we have not been forced into anything against our wills. He had offered to have one of his pupils act as a substitute champion to his new ally, your Mag Buskt. Yagogi’al asked if for one to step forward and take on this, not challenge but rank. There have been other opportunities like this in the past and for this I fought off two other gor’abs. Truthfully, I did not know what I am getting myself into.

I do not know where this is going to really be taking me. I may have already created an outburst by beating out two others for this opportunity, I don’t know what they are saying or thinking. I’m not saying life is bad, but the Yagogi are nomads and the idea of home is in constant change. But I can say that I am kind of out on my own, and the possibilities are amazing and exciting to see what this all becomes."

If you want to stay, you can stay but I don’t know what you are planning on doing. For right now, I am content to stay here.

“Ok, I guess having you on my side is better than not. But what about your trials?”

What about them? I catch some words and sentences from the tent next door when they get loud, but other than that, none of them have come to talk to me.

Well what is your take on them? On what has happened to you since the battle, your apprehension, the E.E.F. trials and now these labors? Do you have remorse or responsibility for how things happened?

Why don’t you ask about what you really want to know instead of asking about everything?

Not sure of what you mean, i guess why did you target Uhryu Bill?

I didn’t specifically target him, but we the opportunity arose, I took my chance to kill him. What else are you suppose to do with a gog that bites off your hands then lets you slowly starve for 3 weeks? <sarcasm> go give him kisses? </sarcasm>

Og Or’gog had to think on this. Olgog the olgog’s answers lead to so many more questions. Now it was just becoming very confusing.
“After he bit off your hands and starved you, what did you actually do? How did you survive being like that? How long had it been since you had left? And from this whole experience, you came back after all this time to take the chance to kill him, but you did not target him? Not to point out the obvious, but an olgog immutable is a very rare thing. It seems you have the opportunity of stopping what happened to you from ever happening to another tribal olgog again just by explaining your story and dealing with you father and the past. It is an incredible pressure, but could have great rewards. But only you can make the decision to fully commit, and ease up on what has happened. The past has happened, you should never forget what has happened, but use it to learn from and teach the others of your experience.”

“After that incident, a wandering medic came down one of the colonies.” seeing a confused look on og Or’gog face; “At the time, wandered between the norther part of Unen and Brez, not that I knew that at the time. As far as I know, that tribe is gone now. When he left, I followed him. He treated me pretty much like a [olgog version of non social pet]. He left me in with a group of the EEF, which is where I started adapting to eather lifestyle. The only unfortunate thing about were I started, the earthers were xenophobic and treated me like a precious pet instead of a individual. Hell, they referred to me a parrot several times.”

“I was down here looking into what happen with some information that was found about kasanthians meddling with some nightmare down here. We were to investigate and take care of the problem.”

Olgog the Olgog told of a tale of despair, of coming of age going from one bad situation to the next and it really got Og Or’gog thinking of how lucky he really was to be surrounded by those that helped raise him and encouraged his growth. Olgog was smarter than everyone gave him credit for, olgog and earthers alike. They saw his size and methodologies, and believed him no better than a Brezan brute. Og or’gog had followed Olgog into the tent, and stood silently by the entrance when Olgog spoke of tolerance and the ways of the immutable, now was his chance to ask about what had happened next door.

"Well that was certainly impressing, quite commanding. Are you glad to have gotten that off you back, you just totally went off on the tribal leaders who spoke. Why did you not respond to what Yagogi’al had said? Do you agree with it, are the colonies the best place to raise an immutable olgog?

Olgog shrugs “Its just different, not good or bad or best. Different issues, different difficulties, different things that are easier. Your leaders deserved it, most came in acted like an earther younger than you. hell, one even went into special pleading on why his killing of new cubs is a good thing. I think most expected me to give them a magic solution, when it is there outlook that needs changing. They have all the skills and knowledge to raise any gog, they just don’t use it.”

A gog enters, and looks at OtO. his uneasiness seems to bleed off of him. He says “I’m here to bring you the leaders in control of your punishment, Lets go” with a motion to have OtO leave the tent.

No, If they want to speak to me, they can come to me.

Glog enters and nodes to OtO
“It has been a while since we hunted the nightmares with the earthers. Before the others come I must ask, has what you done satisfied your need for justice or revenge? I ask not for myself but for you and the young one.”