The sneaking of Gorkaog into camp.

Kaloklur called on a few other of the red furs of Gultor’uf to smuggle Gorkaog into camp, many of Gultor’uf wouldn’t kill him outright, but some have very particular ideas of what can be done to a gog, particularly Witch Gogkiller.

Quickly, they gogs file into the red fur tent, quickly going through a tent with a double door and a malie leather floor.

Looking around the room, one would see two gogs playing cards, on some wooden chairs. Above, there is a few stones providing a nice cool breeze coming out of them. Oh and the whole place is on fire (pit mongrels are fire proof)

Kaloklur

Gorkaog, I wouldn't wander outside this tent, most gogs will want to hurt you on sight. Stay in here, and you will be safe.

Arrrghhhh!

ArggghH?

Gorkaog wiped his snout and adjusted his loin cloth. He said in heavily accented Pit Mongrel Olgog, “How long must I stay here? I do not like the waiting. The not knowing is more frightening than facing death.”

Arrrghhhh!

Arg? aRrggghh arghh argh argghhh aaaaaRRRrrrgh.

Kaloklur

Don’t worry, you won’t be killed. While your here, you will get food, at least as much as everyone else. Try to relax, we can’t give you much, but there is this game we play to pass the time. indicating the table Ask anyone, and they will be able to help you learn.