The Lur Union

The Or’Lur tribe extends a hand of friendship and brotherhood and hopes this union of the two tribes will bring a better world for our people.

The Ol’Lur Tribe humbly accepts your offer in the hopes that through this alliance, we may inspire others to unite and bring the Olgogs closer to becoming an independant nation. Our terms are that through this alliance, each of us shall provide assistance and protection to the other, should either have need of it, as well as free passage and trade through each others lands. We look forward to the benefits that this alliance shall bring.

Such terms are acceptable.
(OOC: It was ment to be open so that others could join if they feel like it)

Lalder of Herd of Auf Lal’ al would accept the terms mentioned by the Ol’Lur Tribe as we are tribes of Tla’loc’al. We have great need to stick together as times are changing and the ship that is parked closed to our homes. I fear we will have to defend out lands in the coming days and the more we organize and work together, the better for all.

Please let us know your decision.

Lalder, Chiefton of the Herd of Auf Lal’ al.

I couldn’t agree more. Now more than ever, we need be unified to survive. The more tribes we can ally with, the better.
The Ol’Lur Tribe accepts your offer, imparting the same benefits as listed before.

Or’Lur can agree to this union.
(Any other tribes that wish to join in uniting the Olgog Tribes look for the Lur Union group.)

Hail fellow tribes of Tla’Loc’al, in our recent attack on the church of one, I acted as a diplomat and speaker for the tribe of Ka’Rhug, and made an agreement to form an alliance with the tribes of Or’Lur and Ol’Lur, I trust this still holds?

Of course it holds great Kolgol
(OOC: see my last post)

We welcome you to our union, and pressume that you agree to the terms stated previously. I believe that with our joined tribes, great things will be accomplished.

Indeed, if there is anything we of Ka’Rhug can do for our new allies, you have but to ask…

The Rhug’na’ru would like to get in on this agreement as well, seeing as the coming days smell of war.

“The Auf” agrees. In order to survive, the Olgog tribes must unite. “Welcome, Unen Gunners.” The more tribes that join together, the better off they’ll be. Especially now that a tribe outside of Tla’loc’al has joined, trading within the union will be more worthwhile with more diversity. The Ol’Lur Tribe welcomes you!

Indeed, we of the Ka’Rhug would enjoy a mutual trading plan, as we are unfortunately quite short on hides and other goods. We do however produce many minerals and other products which might sell well if the right market were to be found…

(OOC:Please anyone who wishes to join send a request to the group, the name is the same.)

The Lur Union has now been recognized as a Faction.
Please feel free to discuss amongst yourself what the Symbol of the Lur Union will be and advise me.

Congratulations. :smiley:

I think our symbol should be 8 (on its side for infinity) :slight_smile:

Added one to the group page for voting purposes. =)

The Union has chosen to use the Triquetra as our symbol.

The Ol’Lur Tribe congratulates the others of the Union in successfully pacifying the mighty Yadols, and especially congradulates Lalder for orchestrating it. While our tribesmen celebrate the victory, however, we would like our share of the hides as we have neglected to obtain hides on our own for longer than we’d have liked, and it is our understanding that the cold season will soon be upon us.

Once again, the Ol’Lur Tribe greatly appreciates the Herd of Auf Lal’al for giving us the opportunity to keep from freezing when the cold comes.

Lalder says “I will have them delivered shortly. Thank you for the help. I also am interested and wish you luck with that Yadol. If you need help with that let me know.”

(OOC Not sure if I need to post, so I’m doing it just in case)