The Healing caves of Herd of Auf Lal' al

(OCC the cavern described below I would prefered to have already created (works better on the story), but will be fine if Auf Lalyan has someone create it while they are on their way back from Thomasville. )

Auf Lalyan knew a perfect place for the earther non immutable kids to go for now until they decided what to do with them in the long term. They would be put into the cavern with the healing tree they artificed.

When Kala came back from training with the Auf Ur’sa, he had told her about the tree they created. The one that consumed fear allowing Gogs to think without their fear driving there thoughts. She had him do this in an area of the caves. They had created a big domed area that had a large tree in the center. This tree was artificed with cure fear and Sooth Temper to allow the mind to deal with these emotions in a controlled area before they have to do this own their own. Additionally there were artificed Floating Torches (Light 1) that had the ability to turn on and off This would allow for normal sleep cycles while providing a clear light without the smoke of torches. This room was for learning and dealing with Traumatic experiences. In the walls were carved out rooms without doors to provide areas for someone to sleep. In these rooms were placed hides for the use of sleeping.

The goal was to try and see if they can be taught to understand the Olgogs true past, and the reality of what they leyas were. The use of this room, that had Healing and Light Leyas in use was hopefully a reassuring sign to these children.

As the Children were lead in, asleep if needed due to being difficult, Auf Lalyan would run through the list of cures on them, cure Exhaustion, Insanity, and disease.

Once they were in there, Auf Lalyan would say using translate “We mean you know harm. We rescued you from the battle at thomasville. Some we brought back, some we just healed your injuries. We wish to show you more about the Olgogs and Leyas. Once this is done, you will be free to go, or stay. We understand the church may not welcome you back, but we will do our best to make sure you are taken care of. Now there is food here, and some hide blankets. Please relax some before we begin.”

Auf Lalyan will spend this week working with the kids on the lessons. The entrace to this cavern will always be underguard. She will also hope to start teaching them General Leyas 1 so that they can start to see all of the Leyas and how they occur naturally.

(OCC note, that I in the description I traded out consume fear for cure fear to remove the shadow leyas aspect of this. If cure fear does not let the person deal with the fear at all, I would trade back to consume fear. )

The training of the children have gone rapidly over the week. The children now count as Bravos with LR 2 and general lvl 1.

There has been a strange set occurances. Every morning at sunrise seven angel kulieks attack the mouth of the cave.
They do not speak and are obviously creations of the church of one faith not real angels.

They have been driven back so far by the aufgogs teaching the children.

Auf Lalur’ab after battling the Kulieks decided that these children needed to understand how Leyas really worked. How their thoughts and beliefs were causing these attacks at morning. He would have them use Leyas sight, so they could see the beings in a different light. After the battle, He would then Rhugal the summoner, start introducing them to what summoning is. And with their leyas site up, he would show them some simple summons so they could compare.

They would continue to help them keep control of their emotions. Until they have, these summonings would keep happening. Rhugal would stay with the kids as he could banish away beasts that were summoned.

Auf Lalur’ab would go over healing and what Kulieks are.

Finally, 2 of the better children would be selected to go for Training with Auf Ur’sa. They picked 2 so they would not be alone during this trip.
(OCC I called them James and John after myself and my brother :-p)

James and John of the children are returned to be with the rest of their group of children. Ogor the Inquisitive, who is currently looking after the kids says "I heard you two did great in your lessons. I see you have become adepts. Please return to the others, and share your experiences with them. I think it will help the lot of them.

Also, we will be building a set of caves for you earthers, so when ready, you all can have a place of your own here.

Then we can continue the lessons tomorrow. For today, enjoy, and share your stories."

One of the children who did not go on the trip asked, “What happened?”

“We saw an old lady, and she talked about a lot of strange stuff,” said John.

“An old lady?” another kid asked, “Was she a captive?”

“No no, a G…Olgog old lady,” John said, “And I learned to make this!”
And he waved his hands and a small angelic being was sitting in his hands. It was little more than a cantrip, a minor summoning that could hold itself together out of motes of Leyas. The kids crowded around with oohs and aahs, wanting to learn to make their own angelitos.
But to James it was a revelation, it brought back every time the Inquisitors did miracles to point out corrupted “evildoers” in the community. They often used angelic voices, angelic beings and even halos of light and darkness to show who was to be taken into custody, or crucified for heresy and blasphemy. And here it was, the same sort of being just a puppet made from light and shadow and the leyas that occurred naturally around them.
He created his own cantrip for a few moments, first imagining an angel like John created. Then he changed it into a golden ontor and caused it to fly across the ceiling of the cave bringing giggles of glee from his fellow children.

–[All children present gain Leyas Theory skill at lvl 3. John and James gain Leyas Mapping skill of lvl 3.]–

(OCC not sure if this will work. Note that I didn’t use my Aufs on Missions. Though they are artificing. Lurtor was used for nothing else during week 12.)

Lurtor working with 2 of the Aufs will work to help bring the children into an adept status with Leyas. Lurtor will use his Troubadour abilities to minipulate the children into being ability to use leyas more and more on their own. The idea is to give them them confidence and belief that they can use Leyas abilities when they want to, and with the belief, they will be able to do it. The Aufs are there to help calm things down, prep the other kids, and keep the others busy in exercises meant to help bring out Leyas abilities.

One at a time, Lurtor will use Mock Aggression to get each to use a Light leyas ability to create a small light. After they have done this a few time, he will use less and less of this ability allowing them to create the light without the aggression they normally need. Eventually, he will keep their emotions stable while they create the light.