The Great 'Uf Planning thread

Dargor nodded, having more fliers to harass the copters seemed like a smart idea. “No worries about the Kalok Fraytur, da family will cloak her in da night. Plus da hairless will only care about whats in front of dem. I like using da skimmas’, it make it so even if the copters try to run from da Kalok Fraytur they will get chased down.”

“We’ll provide 8 gog to help with the trap laying.”

Dolon states “The Great Uf and Gogs, will have to lead the eathers into our Ambush. They will need to move quickly. To do build these pits quickly, our Auf will help make the pits, but will not be able to participate in the battle. She can bring us back if things go wrong, but only if she is only involved in the prep and not the battle.”

(OCC, I just read the mission again. The Uf is being ambushed, so we have to ambush the ambush. I thought we had time to prep for the ambush. So i"m going to post that the ambush is on the way back to brez where the Ur and the gogs will lead the Church into our ambush. (Got to love ambushing the ambushing. If there is an issue with that, let me know quickly. I will put a note in my post that I can be overriden where exactly our ambush is. I have to post in the next hour.)

Urog was devastated. The Earthers used their technology not only to kill the Olgogs, but permanently destroy their tribes and the oasis. Once his fellow Olgog regrouped, he told them all, “We cannot allow this poison to remain here. Let us gather our strength and reconvene here in several days time to decide on further action. We’re going to need to figure out how to purify the tla and how to purify der.”

(Ooc- all who were part of great Uf can join this convo… except earthers. Any others personally invited by other players can also join).

Babi Yaal showed up tipping his hat to the gathered tribes. “Da family has a way to clean the Tla. We have hairless technology to purify it. It be Ironic, Jah? Using hairless technology to purify da oasis. Dee only ting is we worked hard to get this tech knowledge, we can’t just give it up for free.”

Dolon states “I have told my elders of this, and Auf Lalyan is off getting additional Aufs to help cleanse the area. We are going to call in the Lur Union tribes to see if we can get additional Auf and Gogs skilled in water and air leyas. One or 2 Aufs can use Air Leyas to keep the Burning and poison way from the other Gogs purifying the air and water in the area. But cleaning such a large area will take more than just Auf Lalyan.”

(OCC: I’m going to invite the Lur Union tribes to help clean up)

Urog bore a harsh glare towards Babi Yaal, using every bit if intimidation he could muster. "You mean to say that your tribe has nothing to gain from the salvation of this oasis so you must demand trade for it’s purification?!?. " His voice had started evenly, but by the end it had taken on a harsh tone. He let it linger, despite the fact that he wanted to move on and address Dolon’s plan… which only spoke of the water, not the air around it.

Babi held up his hands. “We come to help da Brezzans. Many times, and we come to help many times more. But if we said to help da family we need you to give up tings, not just time and 'og. This ting we use it now we never use it again.”

“Give us access to the oasis after its clean and we will use da hairless tech to clean it.” Babi concluded. He had wanted artifacts but that obviously would not happen.

Looking at the conversation going on, Dalon says “Cleaning the Oasis area hopefully will improve relations of all tribes involved. I know my tribe and the Lur Union will be cleaning the Oasis for many reasons, but one is definitely to improve relations. Also when it comes to the Church of One, all Gogs should help other Gogs defend against them. Cause if the tribes of Brez fall, the church will attack the other tribes.”

Then looking over to Urog, saying “I do also have Babi’s hope that since we’ve helped clean the area, if our tribes are in need while passing through, we would be allowed to use the Oasis. But it will not be a precondition. The church cannot think they beat us using this tatic or they will do it again.”

Urog was unsure how to proceed. This oasis was in Raider territory and not subject to Gang rule. It was Gulal’s call to make, not his.

“I agree. But Gul’al must agree too.” He continued, giving Gul’al more time to gather her thoughts. “But as she considers your offer, what about the air?”

Dalon says “The Aufs can produce a cloud of air that keeps the acid away while tribesmen clean the air. It doesn’t take much Leyas talent to purify air, but the more gogs, the faster it will go. I’m not sure if any machines can help with this, but any help will make it go faster.”

The Great Uf Cleanup has been successful but the artillery bombardment has dramatically changed the landscape near the Oasis and frightened off or killed anything living in or near the Oasis. Now comes the choice, abandon the position, or build it up as a settlement, fortress or an outpost.

Urrgh stood and waited, he knew that there would be others who survived who would want to discuss The Great Uf. Ol’yi eyed him suspiciously, not because of what he was doing here but because of the small pouch tied to his waist. The others who survived the attack thanks to Ol’yi’s quick thinking had taken the time to rest.

Rhug’ab stared over what used to be the oasis in sad horror. It took every ounce of his to control his emotions. Had it not been for the furious battle that had exhausted him, he would scream out and burn the sky with rage. Instead, he stood with his gang members, huddled next to each other, seeing what was a vital oasis and hunting ground consumed by the dessert.

He said aloud, to nobody in particular, “Earthers leave nothing but death in their wake.”

Auf Lalyan walks up to the group saying “I do not think we can underestimate them again. We cannot let this stand. Whether we rebuild or strike or both. If they think they can just bomb our water sources and we will give up, they will bomb them all.”

Rhug’ab looked at a loss. “This place is sacred to us. We cannot leave it empty. Do any of you have the ability to make it as it once was?”

Auf Lalyan looked over the scene and said “Reshaping the earth to recreate the Oasis so the can hold water again is pretty easy. Then we would just have to fix the flow of water into the Oasis. With the help of a few Aufs we can do it. Regrowing the grass and the trees is another issue. That will take time. Also there is the problem of making sure we don’t get attacked while we are working on the Oasis like the last time.”

Og’orol was exhaused after helping with the dead and wounded. Using every ability she had available -healing leyas, medical and herbal knowledge, even converting of part of her lifeforce. Still the weary Uhryu quietly approached the others. She wanted to sit, her legs weak, but she instead she stood tall in her resolve.

“The earthers would rather destroy this place than leave it in our hands. They think we can be chased off or killed like vermin. This is the Great Uf. This is a part of our history, a part of our lifechain, a part of our birthright as Olgogs! Now it is time to make it a part of our future.”

She started drawing in the dirt. “Working together we can restore the oasis, building it into a sanctuary. It will take time and much work, especialy by those strong with the earth. Earth is not just the ground beneath our feet, but the plants that grow upon it.
I propose that those able to use the leyas for water or earth work together to make the land flourish once again. Those that have strength in. Other leyas could work out shelters and defenses for the area to disuade the earthers from continuing their attacks.
Time and again we have proven that though we may be different tribal states, we are all Gogs, and we will fight till the last for our way of life. By doing this, we restore the lifechain we rely upon, we strengthen our bonds as bretheren, and we show the earthers that we do not lie down and die just because they wish it.”

Rhug’ab nodded in approval. “What about a place for the Mak Hoblok to drink without our interference?”

As they spoke, a lone figure on a lal sandisk approached the group. Mak’ab Hobdol stopped the disk neatly beside the Uhryu. He surveyed the ruined oasis with great concern. “Mother, the rest of the tribe comes half a day away, guiding a herd of Mak Hoblok this way.”

Og’orol looked to Rhug’ab. “It looks as if the drinking place should be our first concern. Gather the Aufs and Uhryus. Together we should be able to create an adequate watering hole by the time they arrive.”