The Der'al Collective

Ka’zac nodded.

“I agree. The Uhryus have left a stain on the gogs of Karov that must be cleansed for them to move forward, but the innocent should not be punished for their leader’s actions. We will dispatch a group of automatons and handlers to an agreed location. Perhaps some of our Balgogs that haven’t gotten out in a while.”

He handed Quill a small commcrystal, attuned with another like it that the disguised handlers would have.

“We can handle our part of the incursion. They will be supposed rogues from our tribe that have been hired by your forces. Afterwords we will simply collect our golems and “imprison” the rogue gogs and nobody will be the wiser. I thank you for this opportunity, but does the rest of the collective agree to this?”

[As it has been 3 days without reply from Scribe and Tor Lallur, The Elogans will abstain as well.]

Oliver says , "We neither are for this idea nor against it.

I authorize the Army of the True Flame and the Ka Rhug to work together so we may see if this alliance is for the benefit of the Der’al Collective."

Quill says, "Success in Karov.

Now we can decide on our flag Scribe. I feel Red and Green should be in it to represent our union of both red fur and green fur for the betterment of all gogkind.

What is your opinions?"

Scribe thought then said “How about a flag with a shield, at the center is Der’al, then it is divided into four parts. At the top a color and symbol of the northern tribes, on the viewers right red with a horn or spear. Across from that Green with maybe a sword or hammer, and on the bottom a steel grey color with a large rune for Knowledge. And we can have two backgrounds, white for times of piece and black for times of conflict.”

Dar’ab frowned, “What Flag?”

“Before the war started I asked that we make a flag to show that we all stand together. We have put it off to deal with GulTor’Uf.”

“What is flag?”

" A flag is a cloth with a picture that stands for a tribe, group of tribes or other things. It shows unity and strength. Like the shield I mentioned. The center, Der’al, what we are gathered for. The four parts would then represent those gathered together. " Scribe thought for a moment then said, “Maybe we should have the top part represent Tor’Lallur. The winged staff and serpents perhaps with black to represent their gift of healing given by the Pit. Then we would have the other three parts as I recommended. Though,” he rubbed his chin for a moment then took off his glasses, “Instead of steel grey how about Amethyst for the bottom quarter.” as he showed his Amethyst colored eyes.

“Why need color cloth? What next? Matching outfit?”

“For an army that would be required but because we are a Collective we are free to wear whatever we want. Like I said a flag represents a group, this would show that we are united, strong, and shows what we value. Our faith, our skill, our knowledge. It is a way to make others think before they attack, for attacking one is attacking all.”

Quill smiled at Scribe and said, "The GulTor’Uf learned that the hard way.

Until the moment they attacked Tor’Lallur I had hoped to bring the GulTor’Uf back into the fold.
They serve equally well as an example."

To all he said, "I think we need to get other tribes to join our collective. Scribe knows runework. My army knows fire. The Tor Lallur know plague and shadow. The Elogans know Earth.

What about Air? What about Water?"

“I can work with some Air runes but have trouble as the Earth ones on my staff tend to fight against them. I might be able to do some minor things for others, but you are right we need masters of Air. Maybe we should seek the Baribur or another race that is good with it in the area? After all we are the Der’al Collective, should we not include as many of the races as we can to strengthen ourselves.”

Quill shuddered when Scribe mentioned the Baribur, " Scribe your loyalty to the Kolgul Militia allowed you to join us here. You may not be an Olgog but your loyalty is to an Olgog institution.

The Baribur only have loyalty to the Falosini.

And we do not want Falosini meddling. They would start a fight with our allies the Elogans who work with the Krato who the Falosini hate."

Scribe raised an eyebrow at Quill’s words.
“Last I was told I am a Quarter master in the Army of Elogan. Not the Kolgul Militia. And like I said we could find another race or tribe, as long as there is no internal fighting I am good.”

Quill corrected himself, "Many apologies for misstating your title, but still the point is the same.
And as an Elogan Quartermaster you should be the first to worry which groups hate the Krato and their allied Olgogs.

Irrespective of your own background, the Falosini, the Aegelis, the Sylvan and the Children of the Falosini want to see the Krato wiped out and driven from Der’al."

“I have heard of an army of enlightened Ur King Tribal Olgogs serving the Sage Yyan Kol.
As a fellow servant of the Krato like you, maybe Yyan Kol would be open to your invitations to join us Scribe.”

Dar’ab waved his hand dismissively. “Make flag you want. Color no care. Tor’Lallur helped by Collective, Tor’Lallur help collective. Detail no matter. More ally good, no idea where more be. No know other group on Der’al.”

[Auflok may now post to this thread]

Two olgogs on hoverbikes approach the location where the Der’al Collective holds its intertribal conferences. They are dressed in garments of mixed Earther-Olgog style, and come armed with weapons visible, but holstered (showing they can defend themselves, but have only peaceful intentions). Their hoverbikes are loaded with packages.

When they are challenged or approached by guards, they introduce themselves, speaking with an accent that sounds natural, but slightly ‘off’ to what you might be used to hearing:

“We come from Auflok, with greetings and goodwill from Dr Hodge. We have with us a shipment of vaccines against the Mag Der’al plague, which the doctor has evaluated, and verified its effectiveness. All olgogs are in this fight together —*the only way to defeat this infestation is to prevent it from spreading, and cure it where it appears… wherever it appears. If you have questions or concerns, we are happy to answer; and if we do not know the answer, we can get an answer from the doctor. Please accept this gift with all of our wishes for health for your people.”

“Greetings Auflok and welcome”, said Quill, “Please enjoy our embassy and enjoy all amenities there. The Der’al collective would like to meet with you further.”

Quill came before the DC leaders dressed in his finest colonial fashions.

"Fellow collective leaders. In my territory the city of Zh’ka’al has requested provisional colony status and the Army of the True flame will allow it.

Before the city pens its agreement , my I suggest we discuss the entire Der’al Collective join as a single provisional colony.

No matter what our decision here Zh’ka’al will become a recognized nation."