The ceremony of the Thunder Gods

Ka’lal thought then said “We will work on that. But what are we to do about those changed by the hammer. There arebeings out there that seek to give my teacher final death for causing their change and bringing distruction.”

“I will accompany members of your tribe to the home forge and cure the Kiou stricken by the hammers foul abilities, though I do so with the hope you will honor my wisdom on how to spread hope.” Kincaid looked past Ka’lal for a second, “The Kiou don’t want final death for glog they want him dead, with hold life on the body, with the body locked in a heavily secured zela room. They view him as the hammer now, and they may not be wrong.” Kincaid was understood the desire to try and save some one beyond salvation. His best friend the gremlin TJ learned forbidden arts and lost his mind as a result. The debate on whether he should be allowed to live has been raging ever since.

There was a flash of blue light at the edge of the drum circle. An Earther dressed as a dandy with a wide brimmed red hat and a long flowing feather stepped into the drum circle and said," Nice beats…um…er…I am here to speak to someone important.

I respect your thunder gods, but I am not here to speak to them directly. I am here to speak to a being called Kincaid. I know he frequents these ceremonies because of his great love and respect for the old ways of the Olgogs."

The earther seemed very nervous, “Kincaid if you can hear me. I have come to warn of a terrible something that brews on a distant planet.”

The Earther just began to blather on like a madman to most of the Olgogs gathered for the ceremony.

"The being called Mag Mag Gor or Warmonger has created a trap which threatens you but the jaws of the trap have not yet shut.
It may be this week it may be in six months, i dont know time gets so confusing in the future.

Heck maybe because I am telling you this, the trap may not occur. Heck maybe it will but…I need to speak with you.
I am sorry for disrespecting this religious gathering but if one of you drummers is an Olgog named Kincaid???:

Kincaid stepped forward wisps of stormy clouds trailing off him. “I am Kincaid. You said warmonger has completed a trap?” Kincaid leaned on his polearm for a moment deep in thought, “I guarantee the only way to stop it will be to push through it. Thank you for the warning, where is the trap set?” He asked Maverick.