The Ceremony of the Flesh and Spirit in Karov (TSGL3 Week 4+)

If Tor’ol walks away, she’ll follow him and confront him out of sight. In the event that he stays, Naeil will leave him alone until this ceremony is over with. Unless being addressed, Naeil will shut up and bite her lip.

Tor’ol allowed tears to flow freely from his eyes as he returned to Witch’s side. He looked around waiting to see if any of the Gor’abs were gog enough to perform the ritual for his beloved Gulmagtor Witch Gogkiller.

Tor’ol, is there a way to get back to your world, to have her buried there?

Tor’ol nodded slowly, “Yes I could take the Ziggurat through the crystal. But it would be a one way trip. I wouldn’t be able to bring it back through to help you against the fleet of from the Mirror Crystal.
And I wouldn’t survive on the other side without the Ziggurat. So I’m taking it with me if I take Witch’s body back through.”

Tor’ol began wrapping his cloaks around Witch’s body as he prepared to leave. He could tell the local Karovians didn’t want to give his beloved last rights. He guessed he would return to Brez and leave this timeline behind him.

Just then a rather large group made their way int.o the area to pay their respects to a member of a neighboring tribe. As anyone of elder status could tell tales that the Yagogi and GulTor’Uf did not always see eye to eye one thing, but they made attempts to be respectful of each others ways and lands. The first wave were three in number and showed the importance of keeping Karovian traditions alive, It was the elder gor’ab himself, Yagogi’al the Og’ab with his trusted speakers, Maggul and Yayi the Trumpeter.

Yagogi’al made his way directly to Bill, hung his head low and put his hand over the back of Bills neck, waiting for Bill to respond in the old Karovian fashion (i’m starting an “old” Karovian greeting). He spoke softly to his old friend, “So much time has pass through these lands, through all of the old tribes. I am deeply sorry for the loss of your cub. This one is not directly yours, an odd coincidence indeed, but nonetheless there is still pain and emotion there. Us old gogs take what we can, and will raise them all as our own. I pray that you never have to feel this loss again. As such, I have sent out many juveniles to collect the means for this traditional dance. The young ones will partake in the dance, and learn some of the traditions of the old . My Yagogi will be with you during this time,” then he broke off giving acknowledgements to the other gor’abs and elders. With Yagogi’al having said his peace, in came the procession.

This group came ten strong in total, all young ins by yagogi’al eyes that should be witness to the traditional ways. The first walked alone, he was Torgog Yi’yamak, the skilled artisan carrying a vented vessel, meant for the burning and dispersal of incense for the traditional dance. Torgog YiYamak, had shaped all other vessels than his own and the last, so had rightfully earned his first spot in line. Then came a pair of gor’abs, Orgog’ol: Medical Examiner and Zhor’ab: scholarly youth carrying vessels containing raw rotten ravenous kolgul and water representing the fall season. Then another pair of gor’abs, Darlur Auf and Or’uf Kalok carrying vessels containing a tough scrap of mak hoblok hide and maklal liquor representing the winter season. Next was a mated pair,
Gor’ Lallur: one of the twins young tight bodied warrior and Onigor: smart but scarred/slightly singed from battle carrying vessel containing wild gru’ie grain bread and maklal juice representing spring season. Afterwards came what Yagogi’al considered the future of his tribe, Or’tor: overenthusiastic trained warrior and ally to spirit of Might Yadol alongside Tun’Dra: his very own cub carrying vessels containing spicy hot bitter herbs and a purgative representing the summer season. Lastly, came along Bazman: the goblin King and life of every party carrying a large empty basin like vessel with a lipped top. Bazman had been informed of the importance of carrying that particular vessel, but truthfully didn’t like it very much.

Yayi looked at Tor’ol, Bill and the very important other elder gor’abs, announcing “Gifts from around the Oasis of Karov, presented by the Venerable tribe of Yagogi’al the Og’ab. So lets gets this all started!”

(THANK YOU MR. NARRATOR FOR THE EXPLANATION OF SOMETHING MY ELDER DEFINITELY SHOULD KNOW)

Bill will greet Yagogi’al in the traditional fashion.

Tor’ab, I believe you owe everyone here further explanation on why going back is a one way trip, but that is for later. Lets get the ceremony underway.

(GulTor’uf will follow traditions, and note that Hunter and Witch Gogkiller will be there at the ceremony)

Tor’ab didn’t say anything out of respect for the ceromony, but he looked very confused at Bill… though this was normal. Tor’ab had no control over that crystal, he didn’t even know how the gogs that have gone through have controlled it as much as they did. The loss of the Uth was a terrible loss. Even if she was crazy.

Tor’ol whispered to Bill and Bill alone, "the reason it is a one way trip is the mirror crystal on my side is in the hands of my timelines Lalder’s UtR army. I will have a moment upon arrival to use surprise to fight my way out before they destroy me. I would then return to Karov. Once in Karov we would be under full siege by the Carrier craft of my timeline. There would be no fighting back to the Mirror crystal to come here…it simply would not be feasible. "

Then Tor’ol gave great respects to the Yagogi Gor’abs who had arrived to help with the ceremony.

It was then that Tor’ol noticed that there was a version of Witch Gogkiller staring at her body.

Tor’ol choked up unsure of what to say. Or even how to explain how a version of her was as a person.

Naeil: She didn’t have time for this. The bulky female walked up to Tor’ol and drop two things into his hands: a business card and red handkerchief.

“When you ready to talk or try to murder me a couple time, you’ll know where to find me. Extinction is coming and I’m going to do my part to fight it.”

She started to walk away.

“Just say hi to her.”

[Decision on the ritual must be made by friday at midnight.]

From the distance lumbered in a larger than normal ragha that seemed to be stalking towards the ceremony most deliberately, wasn’t hiding its presence or even looking aggressive. As it got closer to the gathered group, it suddenly did something very unnatural. The beast stood up on its hind legs, and began modestly shuffling closer. Anyone checking up, would see the creature beaming with general and summoning leyas, similar to some of the vials various yagogi carried with them. As the creature got closer still, anyone that has met the yagogi tribe Uhryu, Zhgog’ol Maklur would see an odd similar resemblance to his facial features. Then in a high pitched annoying voice that could only be produced by a cantrip, this “ragha” began to speak.

It say, “Master Gor’ab Yagogi’al, a word please. I hate to be interrupting and realize the importance of this ceremony. Lady Hob’Lalol has informed me of the dire situation we face pertaining to the Neliff/Yyan Warmonger cultists and the demonic Kalokians. I will do whatever I can with those that may be spares at this moment. I would request my daughter as well as the other totem students. Your presence would be most desired, but we have talked of the importance of carrying out the old traditions and I know it is your will to be here taking part in the ceremony. If this is your way, I ask that we may use your blade for overwatch and protection. I will be going in because I will be protected by the enemies effects, and Mag’Ol Zhya Gog’mis will handle your blade. It is imperative that they leave immediately.”

Yagogi’al pondered the importance of tradition versus survival, fully knowing and trusting in news that Zhgog’ol had been given. Zhya was well experienced with a blade and had been there when studying the powers to the Sword of Mag Buskt. He issued for Maggul, to switch out battle blades. “Zhgog’ol, has called for you and then other students. You take my blade as needed, and only does Zhya Gog’mis use said blade. I fear it might be too much for others while communing with the spirits. Zhor’ab will go with and use shadows to get you back quickest. Now go, for we must be starting the ceremonies here.”

This dropped their numbers for participation, but never the less they would make do. Zhor’ab left with students to their destination and the odd Zhgog’ol ragha nodded in acknowledgement, and winked out of existence as it was unsummoned.

All Yagogi’al now needed with the okay to proceed by Tor’ol Gogkiller and Bill, for this was their kin and their decision. Yagogi’a had all the necessary ingredients to make the ceremony happen like the ways of tradition. He had the involvement of Ogalab Mag Gor’ab, and Mag Abna Abyi, the participation of the juveniles as well as the mighty yadol purposefully left in their care by shaman Or’tor. Still with him were Yayi the trumpeter, Torgog Yi’yamak, Orgog’ol: Medical Examiner, Darlur Auf, Or’uf Kalok, Tun’Dra and Bazman, plenty to take care of things.

As a gor’ab, Yagogi’al’s true power lied in the ability to convey emotions through performance, as troubadour making song and dance. This was the way of the old gor’ab tribes, and it was this reason that the ceremony grew with power to take care ofthose that had fallen. Yagogi’al started as he went around giving specific rhythmic beats to Yayi (bum-bum-bum), Torgog Yi’yamak (—do-do-do-do), Tun’Dra (la-da-daaa) and Bazman (badda-dudda—ting), that with the inclusion of each new beat, it provided a cohesive wall of sound that could be danced to and for the gor’abs to do their duty. As such he invited the other elder gor’abs to take on one of his juveniles making a one to one ratio of elder to juvenile gor’abs as well as anyone else (Tor’ol, Bill, Hunter, Witch, Tor’ab or Naeil) to walk them through the tradition steps. To partake of the different offering of each season, as the body was properly treated and they dance into the night, getting high on the involvement of the dance and the offerings. It was a great honor having the other elders to work alongside, and to be able to do this for his neighboring tribe, but only with the permission of Tor’ol and Bill.

Tor’ol said, "I am so confused.

It seems the Yagogi wish to move ahead with the ritual and the GulTor’Uf do not wish to.

I will not offend you all by forcing my desires upon your peoples. I will take my fallen Gulmagtor back to my own dimension.

May the blessings of the Thunder Gods, the Totemic Heroes, and the Great Animal Totems be upon you."

Tor’ol gathered up Witch’s body and leaning on the spear, he summoned the Ziggurat by his call.

He said, “Many thanks to all for your hospitality…especially the Yagogi. I dream of one day finishing this ceremony…but it will only happen in my own timeline I suppose.
I wish you luck against the Carrier Fleet of the UtR. Witch’s Dream of gathering a united counter force has died with her, and it is time I returned to protect my own people.
With Rapi’og trapped and Witch dead, the old regime will die with them,” said Tor’ol, “A new GulTor’Gor will rise if we survive. If we survive…”

He levitated up to the Ziggurat starship and prepared to leave.

OOC:

I though I approved this when I posted

"Bill will greet Yagogi’al in the traditional fashion.

Tor’ab, I believe you owe everyone here further explanation on why going back is a one way trip, but that is for later. Lets get the ceremony underway.

(GulTor’uf will follow traditions, and note that Hunter and Witch Gogkiller will be there at the ceremony)
"

OOC

And Tor’ab replied he didn’t know what you were talking about. Are you sure you are not confusing Tor’ol of GulTor’Gor and Tor’ab of Auf Lal’al in your post?

Also note that Tor’ol actually answered the question as well.

Thirdly this is far from traditional hence why it would not be forced on a player. End ooc.

The ceremony was immediately put on hold when the threat of the Steam Cart was discovered.
Bill left to handle this matter and news quickly came back to the assembled that Bill had been kidnapped along with others.

The Ogalab Mag Gor’ab gathered his nurse maid and left Karov for the rumors of the Nine.

Tor’ol found himself under a sky filled with United Tribes carrier craft from his own timeline and under siege in Karov ’ s Shadow Dome.

The Herald looked up at the carrier crafts and whistled, “Well you don’t see that everyday. Probably should do something about that.”

Yagogi’al the Og’ab took in a deep breath, "It is time we make way with haste. Tor’ol, please come with us. Your ziggurat can be of great use, and we may be able to provide the cover for you to safely get away. Hunter and Witch Gogkiller, I would suggest you depart as well. You are welcome to come with me and mine to prepare. Bazman, hand your familiar over to this gentleman. Herald, I offer this- REALLY BAZMAN!? "

It’s a ill proportionate fat little piggy with tusks and one of those caps that holds a beer on each side with straws

Yagogi’al the Og’ab shook his head and began again, " Herald, we offer your this familiar so that we maybe in contact with you and the rest of GulTor’Uf during the preparations and upcoming attack, I believe we may need to call on one another. We must make haste."

With the Ceremony interrupted, Tor’ol left for battle against the Mirror Crystal fleet.

[Uhryu Bill and the Yagogi may finish the Ceremony in the proper Karov and proper timeline here. http://dr-forum.whitestarhosting.net/showthread.php?1623-The-Mirror-Crystal-Menace-(TS-GL3-PreGame-Week-1-Caused-by-GL-1-amp-2)&p=10839#post10839]