Task for Jorvin from Ryuk

Hey Jorvin!

I have a task for you! I need you to get a hold of me so we can chat.

Jorvin Dulk woke up with his com unit beeping, man who calls so early in the mornin? Ryuk? Well shit, guess vacation’s over.
“Mr Ryuk, why how dandy it is to hear from ya. I would be just tickled to help ya for any task yall be needed. How can old Jorvin be helpin ya Mr Ryuk?”

I hear there are some pirates locked up in a cage. I’m not sure if they’re the friendly pirates, but I think we should find that out. Even if they’re neutral pirates, being locked in a cage sucks, and I think we should remove the cage .

Prime is busy with some other stuff I don’t want to get him involved. So I think you or one of your compatriot should go and find out, and help if it warrants it.

Jorvin shook his head confused "I don really know of any friendly pirates in my experience, most tend to be pretty bad. Do we know why these folk were put in them cages? Also where are these pirates that your wantin saved? Perhaps little backgroun might be helpful.

I got a few people for you to meet then, although they like to call themselves privateers.

Lets see, where did I see that ad?

Ah here it is, Lets see, basic advertisement, something about bouncing around the probabilities . . . ah here’s the name. Buccaneer Cruise Lines. That’s all I know about the who.

I got nothing after that.

Jorvin uploaded the advert and read it, “Umm, Mr. Ryuk, do ya really feel it is wise for us to be messin round with time travelin, and helpin Pirates who are messin round with time travelin? To be honest my organization generally frowns upon messin with the timelines, don’t wanna accidentally erase people and such.”

You mean the thing where they go into the probabilities? I don’t really care about that, I’m more interested in collecting a favor from the privateers. But only if they’re friendly.

This is a new converstation
Ryuk

Hey Jorvin,

These pirates are starting to get on my nerves. This is the second time they showed up, and they are involving themselves in the area i’m working. I can let one transgression pass, but this manipulation and stealing and whatever else they’re doing needs to be stopped.

I think it would be good at getting people in the pirates crew, and see what they’re up to. You seem to be good with that, how do you feel up to this task?

“Oh, hey there Mr. Ryuk, darn shame bout them Pirates causes a ruckus. What kinda problems are they causin and what would ya like my boys to do bout it?”

"well, it seems like they are trying to steal a djinni artifact from down here. It seems like they are collecting powerful items, and I don’t think they should be allow to steal everything.

The immidiate thing is to find out what they’re after.

The long term is to get people inside there gang and remove them completely. And if we can steal the tech and artifacts back from them"

"Stealin a Djinni artifact? That is no good kinda thing I do agree. Tryin to stop them is the right thing to do, I do say.

Infiltratin them will be difficult as they’ve met me before, ya know, when I was investigatin them and such to see if they were worth helpin before.Now I doubt that they’d be believin me if I suddenly cam back to them wantin to join them. I can try to contact some the other members of my organization to see if they have any information bout their motives and such if ya like Mr. Ryuk."

"Thats fine, I was planning on sending Lucia to endear herself into the pirates, to get a person on the inside. I just don’t want to send her alone, while she’s competent, she is still just learning and this is a place that I wouldn’t be able to access quickly enough to pull her out if something went wrong.

Let’s bring your friends into this conversation and see what we can come up with"