Rogarth sells some Massive Swords

Taking the Girders of Cambions leftover after the battle of Jemison Post, Rogarth forged them into nine massive swords. Each a mockery of a godsword .
They were not yet artificed but definitely once in a lifetime weapons.
Then he transfered them to a broker to sell them at the highest rate possible. Each was easily worth 500 ghaz but Rogarth seemed to be seeking weapons, armor and artifacts to gird himself instead.

Yirhug was willing to meet with Gobbog but he chose neutral ground. And as they were wandering they came upon Rogarths wares and it found a point of interest in their conversation.

Yirhug was dressed in finest Raiti silk. He said “Gobbog i do not support your undue influence on the Zh’ka’al government. I know the majority of their army is the Army of the True Flame but they need an independent guard. Protectors that do not answer to you. I propose we buy these nine swords and make the Quall Swords of Zh’Ka’al. And their wielders will be our greatest defenders.”

Gobbog said, “You are worried I plan a coup? Fool boy. To allay the frars of you and your social justic warriors I will even fund this new group.”

Turning to the salesperson Gobbog said “I offer up Fireproof armor created from the skin and bone of the greatest Quall hero of our Army Of the True Flame. A Rapidol spear, with bags of explosive ammunition, glass ammunition, and dung ammunition. Quall Leather boots of fire leaping and lava walking. And a horned helm artificed to see the Leyas, and protect its wearer from all fire and chilling threats.”

The Trader stood eight feet tall with a wide brown cloak covering head and body. Its booming voice said, "The boots will get you one sword, and the spear another. The armor will get you two swords and the ammunition another. The horned helm yet another. That is six swords paid for but three still for sale!

Our seller is looking for more ranged weapon options, more fire, shadow and earth artifacts would also be desired by our buyer."

(Trade thread posted at: http://dr-forum.whitestarhosting.net/showthread.php?1849-Jemison-Post-The-Market&p=12482&viewfull=1#post12482)

Lurry approaches the Trader and says “My name is Lurry and I don’t mean to barge in, but I do have interest in a sword or 2. I may have some items that you are looking for. On the range weapons I have a few things that might interest you. I have a few minor items of Fire, but the magi cannon pistols maybe of more interest. These are unique ones geared to situations with one that is an all around. One of the best I have seen.”

Lurry will take out the case that has them to show the trader.

Would any of these suit your clients needs? The last one is of the highest quality and power rarely matched."

• Absolution Vengence Magi Cannon - (Slots 4) - 4 Success - 3d6 Dmg, Vengence (x4 Dmg to Vehicles/Building/Structures), Absolution x4 Vampyrs, Bandits Nightmares, Obscure 4 Succ
  • Magi Cannon - (Slots 6) - 4 Success - 6d6 Dmg Obscure 2 Succ
  • Razor, Fear Tounge Magi Cannon - (Slots 4) - 6 Success - 3d6 chill or 3d6 Pain, Razor, Fear Tounge, Obscure 4 Succ
  • Razor, Long Barrel Magi Cannon - (Slots 4) - 6 Success - 6d6 Pain Dmg, Razor, Long Barrel, 1/2 AR +2 to Called Shots Obscure 4 Succ
  • Sylvan Magi Cannon - 3d6(HalfA.R) Energy Dmg or 3d6 Chill dmg x4 dmg to Vehicles - Sylvan, not technomantic
  • Absolution Vengful Magi Cannon - (Slots 4) 8 Succ. Absolution Vengful 9d6 Dmg - x4 Vampyrs, Bandits Nightmares, Under, Vehicles, and Sructures, Obscure 6 Succ, Shieldbreaker 2 succ

Lurry then shows the fire artifacts, and says “These are minor artifacts but do fulfill the needs.”

• Ring of Warm Aura (3 Succ)
  • Ring of Fireball (3 Succ)
  • Necklace of Protective Aura (3 Succ)

Gobbog sneered and said, "Typical Earther barges in. No respect for the common gog or even a gog of import? Why? Privalege. Earther privalege is a real thing.

Just think for a moment when you walk past the local city guard do you feel safe? When you are stolen from is your first thought is lets go to the city guard? Then you are enjoying a privaleged position.

If only others and Olgogs could enjoy that privalege."

Yirhug said, “Broker i offer up a cannon artificed to incinerate ones foes and shatter their shields to close this deal for the remaining three swords.”

Lurry says "Its not about my privilege. Earther or not. This is a market and a trade. This has nothing to do with race. You already bought 6 swords. What your angry about is the difference between 7 swords and 9 swords and the interruption. I’m sorry for the interruption, but if I did not I would have lost a chance at the swords completely. And since I prefer not to offend, I’ll make my offer for just two swords and you can have the other one.

Broker, I’ll put up 2 magi cannons, one that will destroy most foes, and another that will knock out just about anyone. Additionally, those can still be expanded. I’ll have added 1 ability to the absolution cannon and 2 abilities to the stunner of your choice. As long as the enhancement is within the artificers ability. I’ll throw in the 2 rings and necklace as well.

That for two swords."

Lurry will show the below pistols to the broker.

• Absolution Vengful Magi Cannon - (Slots 4) 8 Succ. Absolution Vengful 9d6 Dmg - x4 Vampyrs, Bandits Nightmares, Under, Vehicles, and Sructures, Obscure 6 Succ, Shieldbreaker 2 succ
  • Razor, Long Barrel Magi Cannon - (Slots 4) - 6 Success - 6d6 Pain Dmg, Razor, Long Barrel, 1/2 AR +2 to Called Shots Obscure 4 Succ
  • Ring of Warm Aura (3 Succ)
  • Ring of Fireball (3 Succ)
  • Necklace of Protective Aura (3 Succ)

He thought it was ironic that an Olgog was calling him a racist against Olgogs. But I guess in this case it would look like that.

The broker collected the items offered by Lurry and handed him two of the massive swords. Each was as tall as Lurry was and quite thick.

Handing the remaining seven to the outraged Zh’ka’al contingent.

Taking the armor, weapons and all the artifacts the broker disappeared into a nearby shadow.

These weapons are impressive all right, and 7 have gone to act as the Quall Swords of Zh’ka’al,
and two have gone with Lurry the human.

Each sword is NOT artificed with anything yet.

The Daemonsbane’s GiantKiller Swords
Strength x2 Melee dmg, Lowers V.A.R. & S.A.R. by 10 pts. Counts as No A.R. on WarGiants.
It requires 2 hands to use, and Requires a minimum strength of 8 to use.
It cannot be dual wielded.
Gives a +2 bonus to Intimidation, Torture, and Profession (Interrogator) skill tests.
Gives a +4 bonus to Parry Melee attacks, and can be used to parry Energy attacks.
Gives a +6 bonus to Parry Area Effect Weapons allowing the user to hide behind the sword from blasts and shrapnel. Has no effect on City effect weapons.