Return of the Fallen

A tribesmen from Lalder’s tribe arrives. and waits to be acknowledged by the elders in attendence.

(When the Auf asks him in)
The tribesmen states “My name is Tal’ab. Lalder has asked me to fill you all in on the events on the ambush and the destruction of the Oasis. The ambush recovered the members of our tribe, but the crystal was destroyed. We had sent a messenger earlier about the Oasis. The Oasis of the Great Uf has been ruined and requires many tribes to clean it up. The Church dropped something from their flying machine that poisoned the area. But they were stopped. We have some tribesmen and an Auf on site. Our Elder resurrected many of the Gogs as well. Between the 2 battles we have lost a few skimmers which are being repaired as we speak. I have a stone to communicate with Lalder, and I will speak for them. We are ready to retrieve the hammer soon. When you are ready we will be.”

Returning from Bartsport was an exhausting thing, the worse part being Protodoxas mood swings since he had recovered his hammer. He seemed pained by its presence, and yet inseperable from it.

Once safely back in the caves of The Auf, Protodoxa turned to his new friends and said, “I’m ready to bloody a few Church of Oners.
What is the next part of your plans to reunite the Olgogs into a Great Nation wise gogs? My hammer is pledged to you and your vision.”

Auf Lalyan enters the cave "Greetings Protodoxa, I’m Auf Lalyan from Lalder’s herd. Tor’ab had to go up north to find an army lead by a few brez tribes that is attacking settlements. We are not sure what they are going to do when they find them yet. But first is first, we are trying to find the army, and where they are attacking. We think they are somewhere between Drewsport and Thomasville.

We worry that this will give the Church the excuse they wanted to be able to do a full out war against the tribes.

This doesn’t even include this Militia that attacked all of the tribes recently."

Kolgol twitches slightly and then says in a smooth but notably excited voice,

“If you gentlegogs will excuse me, I have very pressing matters to attend to. I wish you all luck on this endeavor, but I must return to Ka’Rhug for something, ah shall we say important. Good day.”

He observes the proper farewell courtesies to each person and then hurries out of the room smiling at a riddle only he knows the answer to…

Tla’Hob had been quiet for a long time. After much thinking he turned to Protodoxa and saying " Mighty Protodoxa, would you be able to help deal with visions that have been plaguing my tribes Tor’og?"

Just as Tla’Hob as about to describe the vision to Protodoxa, Elder Rapi’lal came charging in and said something in Tla’Hob’s ear.
“Please tell them of the dream that troubles Glog. My friends i am sorry to say i must leave.”

“During my time serving the Falsoini i witnessed many a vision and many a dream decoded. Tell me of the dreams that plague your Torog”, said Protodoxa as he was wiping down his hammer with a mak hoblok hide cloth.

“Every night since he started to learn to channel water he has seen a warrior of great size. He stands on a plain of snow, he stands there his strange white fur covered in blood his blade the only thing holding him up. He speaks yet Glog can not hear him. Then he holds out his hand. There lies the same dragon like mark that is on Glog’s own hand.”
he paused before saying
“We five were born on the same day so we all know each others story. The only thing that our elders refused to tell us even before they paced is the name of Glog’s sire. They only told him and us that he was a wanderer who charmed his mother, stayed for his birth and naming, then left, never to be seen again. With so little to go on Glog fears that these visions have something to do with his father.”

"There are few white furs this far south though the Olgog you describe sounds like the MagMag’ol Hobtla Tla’or’tor who once ruled a frozen expanse north of the Glacial wastes. If it is Magmag’ol Hobltla then the sword you saw was the Tor Gul Mag’ol.

MagMag’Ol Hobtla lost this blade forged by the Thunder Gods in the hills that now bear its name," said Protodoxa, "West of here in the hills named after the mythic blade.

I may be wrong. What has this dragon tattoo you speak of?"

“Is it Olgog artwork? Totemic symbols?”

“It’s how his skin and fur Looks, has from birth”.

Auf Laylan enters the room and says to Protodoxa "Seidermann has made an appearance at Thomasville. My tribe is trying to prevent the GNA army from getting destroyed. I even think they could win. I gave a set of lur union fighters heading there now. "

“Siedermann that rusty reshed piece of Mak Hoblok dung,” said Protodoxa raising up in a rage. His anger was enhanced by his now overpowering desire to crush and destroy brought on by his hammer.

“I Will ride with you to this church of One settlement,” Protodoxa said, “A wonderful opportunity to provide Siedermann a visit. And return a few favors over the years.”

Protodoxa bit down on a finger ripping it clean from his hand. He dropped it on a nearby hide which The Auf had provided him for sleeping. He hoped The Auf would understand the message to resurrect him if things went south at Thomasville.

Protodoxa hefted his cursed hammer wondering what would feed its thirst first.

–(Protodoxa will now appear in the Childrens Crusade of Johnsport mission at Thomasville.)–

After Protodoxa had left to pay a visit to Thomasville, The Auf was visited by Ogalab Mag Gor’ab. The ancient peacekeeper seemed perturbed.

He said, "For weeks i have felt the power of the Magmag Gor growing and growing. Perturbs me it does. With so many bloodied and exposing claw and fang I worry greatly. Protodoxa and his hammer will slay many at Hoo muns town. Think i well of this? No
Fear do i that we are feeding the beast. Church of One bad, but MagMag Gor worse.

Young ones tell me of attacks by MagMag Gor’s Dead of the Unit 111. I face them during the Kias Wars. Wiley and cunning they are and hate all gogs they do."

When “The Auf” finally returned from the lands of the Sylvan, he entered the Ol’Lur’s resurrecting chamber. He frowned when he heard what Ogalab had to say.
“Suggested defense 'gainst MagMag Gor? Little experience I have with them. Why hate gogs? What can do?” he asked. “What of Protodoxa’s hammer? Not like artifact I seen. Feels… alive.”

“Alive it is, ancient and gifted with many good things and many bad.
It shapeshifts in form of the mood of its wielder. Carved it was from forbidden materials, with Lord Azre’Tal’s two hands. He chipped it from a scale of the Warmonger. It feeds on the blood of the Ascended Beings and the Ancient Evils. And it has thirsted for long long time hidden by Siedermann. All Siedermann needs to do is hold a cup of blood of an ascended being or ancient evils host and the Shatterer will go blood lust.
When the Shatterer led he alway hunt the Gor and servants of MagMag Gor and the Ka Gor’na to feed it without harming fellow gogs.”

Ogalab took a breath after saying so much, but there was so much to explain, "Torkol of MagMag Gor (BoneDead of Warmonger) dont care about Olgogs. Gogs just parts for making more Torkol to serve MagMag Gor.
MagMag Gor feed on the Ol of a gog. Ka Gor’na protects Ol from MagMag Gor but uses Ol to make more Ka Gor’na. Either way gogs lose. But MagMag Gor can be beaten as he had been beaten before. But war cannot beat MagMag Gor only the Balancer. "

“How beaten before? Who, what Balancer?” “The Auf” sat down on the cavern floor. Even with all his years, there was still so much for him to learn.

Ogalab scratched his furry chin and said, “First time Azre’Tal the Sovereign steal Warmonger weapon call Daemonsbane and use Daemonsbane to cut him down. Great Time Shredder name Armenius come from future and bind Ol of Warmonger into crystals. Body host cut up and spread across distant shores.
Body no worries but the Ol of Warmonger still great threat. Ol of Warmonger need host, new host, old host no matter but must be strong of body and will.”

"Ol of MagMag Gor is strong, Falosini call Warmonger, no matter name has many soldiers trapped with him. Many Dead Soldiers, many Dead Warmachines, many slave beast and many Gor of many kinds who pledge Ol to warmonger.

No face Ol of Warmonger in combat must face Armies of Warmonger. MagMag Gor wiley and craven. He only show himself when battle is already won.

Balancer is physical represntation of Daemonsbane. He big and blue and kill all once in name of MagMag Gor. Now he Gul of the Balance or at least at end of the war so he became. Now is a long time from then."

“If Unit 111 on the move they search for good hosts,” Ogalab said lapsing into a troubled silence.

(OCC figured this was a good time for news, Though I’m not sure Auf Lalog’na would have seen Protodoxa taken, so I’ll report him missing.)

Auf Lalog’na comes and says "Excuse my interruption, We could not find Protodoxa, nor his hammer after the battle of Thomasville I do not think he was killed or being held by the Church of One. We would have been able to find him there. That only leaves one other group at the battle. Unit 111. They took over the fort we were forced to abandon. "