Repayment of Debts

Urog was thankful to hear that Tusk and Hikiti had made it safely out of Karov. Hikiti mentioned the tribes that had come to help him: the Kul Gul Rapi, the Or’Lur, the Auf Lal’al, the Yagogi, and Urik’s Outcasts.

He sent a runner to each tribe with words of thanks and repayment.

The runner, female, had come very far. They were Ur Rhug, riding on what appeared to be a chimera. When disembarking, the chimera would disappear, back to where it was summoned.

The Ur Rhug presented herself and and said, “I am Toron of the Gang of Uf Mag’og and the Great Northern Army. The Great Goblin King Urog thanks you for your help against the Betrayers of the Olgog. He offers, as a token of thanks and friendship, urya. These are great Brezan herbs that calm and focus the or… it helps Leyas use. I have twenty and one. Twenty for your tribesmen, one for us to share and for me to show you it’s effects.”

She lights a rolled dried leaf and, using a bit of ka’or (from an artifact - a single feather), and begins to smoke it. She offers to the messenger, showing’s it’s effects. “One of these is all you need to make Leyas stronger. Anger is lessened, so don’t smoke if you need to be angry. Also, watch for dargor. It happens sometimes. Make sure plenty of ur’sa’or.”

Toron then smiles, nods respectfully to the representative of each tribe. She resummons the chimera and moves on.

((OOC - Urya grants +2 to leyas tests, Automatic failure on fear/backfire tests, Prevents Temper tests))

A Male Ur Rhug makes his way to the Kul Gul Rapi.

“I am Whestler, Gang of the Uf Mag’og and the Great Northern Army. The Great Goblin King Urog gives his thanks for offering the Kalok Fraytur to help my kin. In thanks, we offer you this.”

Whestler opens his hands. In it, there are 5 vials of what appears to be a purplish-black liquid. “This is gortla. Dangerous to non-Bruskti, but very helpful. It makes tor’or stronger. It gives full life to your kind if hurt. Not sure what else… our kind is not like your kind.” Whestler pulls out a sixth vial, and offers it to the Bruskti messenger. “Try it… to tell your kin what it’s like.”

Whestler smiles as the Bruskti sees the positive effects it has. After approval, Whestler resummons the chimera and makes his way out.

((OOC - Gives 1 day of life to a vampyr, heals to full HP, +2 bonus to all shadow leyas))

A male Ur Rhug named Whestler makes his way to Urik’s homeland, flying on a summoned chimera.

“I am Whestler of the Gang of Uf Mag’og and the Great Northern Army. The Great Goblin King Urog gives thanks for your help. Some time ago, your Heavy Support Team tribe offered a boon to our gang. Until now, we had never called on it. If you wish, helping my gangmembers against the Betrayers of the Olgog can be considered granting us that boon and helping us. Otherwise, we will save that request and give you a gift that I have with me.”

Whestler takes out a wooden box, but doesn’t open it. “Your choice. Either we consider the favor owed to us granted… or we may call upon you in the future and I give you the box as gratitude. I won’t tell you what’s in the box unless you choose to take the box.”

Tor’ab, the rootkeeper of the Gang of Uf Mag’og, makes his way to the chambers of the United Tribes of Der’al. He requests an audience with the Auf present for the Herd of Auf Lal’al. Tor’ab is a gangly Ur Rhug, but strong and emanating a powerful Leyas aura.

"Great friends, I am Tor’ab, of Gang of Uf Mag’og and the Great Northern Army. The Great Goblin King Urog once again thanks Auf Lalder for his help. Some time ago, your tribe offered a boon to our gang. Until now, we had never specifically called on it. If you wish, we consider this boon granted for giving us your help against the Betrayers of the Olgog. However, if you wish, we can hold on to that boon and I … " Tor’ab stops and brandishes a closed wooden box from underneath his cloak. “… will give you the contents of this box as a gift of thanks.”

“Your choice. Boon granted… or the box. I won’t tell you what’s in the box until you make your choice to take the box. Choose to grant the boon and you will never know.” Tor’ab then bows his head respectfully and waits for an answer.

Urik considered a short time. Regarding Whestler and the box.
“I’m sure the gift is great but it’s usually best to not owe to many favors. Let’s just call it boon granted and we’re even.”

Tla’LurOg looked at the herb and said “As kind as the offer is I must refuse such a payment. My Elders have band such herbs and try to keep us away from other addicting things.” He thought for a moment then said “We could use help in our combat hospital, and you already have a member of your tribe there learning from Gul’Lal, and I’m sure you have some herbs or other resources that could help with the wounded.”

Toron laughed when Tla’LurOg mentioned addiction. “I mean no disrespect, but urya is not addicting. While I do not claim that much Brezan alchemy has … Interesting side effects, urya does not.”

Whestler nodded to Urik. Withdrew the box and said, “May our friendship be everlasting. The Goblin King Urog looks forward to seeing you again.”. With that, Whestler turns around and leaves.

Yagogi’al the Og’ab would welcome the young Ur Rhug into his tribe’s current campgrounds which didn’t look like very much being that it was underground in the caves under Karov. He would start by saying, “Please excuse the state of our current camp, since the arrival of the Dead we have taken much heat going onto the surface. I would like the personally thank you, Toron the Rapid of the Gang of Uf’Magog for the show of support from your Gang, these are tough times and we are in need of pulling together. The gift of the urya comes at a crucial time, when the tribe was hit hardest. Allow me to express my condolences for the loss of your vessels, while attempting to ameliorate the coming war. Oddly enough, I had hopes that we would not have to use any lethal force when dealing with another tribe, that the legends of the gor’ab would hold those to their best honor. Please send a message to King Urog, that we have not always seen eye to eye but I would greatly like to smoke some of the urya with him and talk of the clean up processes.”

Toron nodded to Yagogi’al. “We will make that happen once the grayfurs leave or are defeated.” She bowed, and made her way onward.

Yagogi’al took advantage of the privacy he had with Toron being right before him, he caught her by the arm not in a menacing way and not in a creepy way but one that really let her know things were going to be alright. He whispered, “We must get word out for a show of the armed forces of the UtR, and then when the time is upon us, we will disappear for the strike and be there to clean up once the task has been completed. Please get word to Urog, Maggul is only bidding his time before the Dead.”

Lalder says “We will count the Boon as fulfilled. We would and will assist any in your tribe that is in need of help again.”

Tla’LurOg sighed then said “If you insist, though we really could have used help in the medical field I will gratefully accept your gift. I do hope that we can work together at another time to help our people grow and learn.”

Toron looked at Tla’LurOg and said, “what do you mean in the medical field?”

“As I said one of your tribe is with Gul’Lal in Karov helping to heal those displaced by all the fighting. I am on my way there now. From what I have been told their resources are low and they need those learned in the herbal arts to help with the healing.”