Rehsedian Capital, North of Brez, After the First Yyan Invasion of 2218

As Ollurug came out from the Stone halls of Blessings and watched the other Blessed Ones leave, he felt a little light headed. All that emotion was hard to process. He felt like crying and laughing all at the same time. Luckily he was unable to do either, pulled of his feet by a broodish Olgog that slammed him up against the stone wall.

Ollurug was no fool, and knew the big guy as Olgog the olgog. Ollurug ran through the criminal’s stats in his head. Ex-EEF Special Forces. Strong enough to rip a person’s head off with his bare hands. A tech saavy enough to have a thousand contingency plans. Ollurug had one bit of info that OtO didn’t.
Ollurug actually knew about Derlur the Nomad’s real connections. And he knew OtO would suffer if he actually tried to pull him apart.
No this Olgog wanted information, and Ollurug would have to give him a little bit of truth if he was going to walk away from this encounter.

[The only characters present for this encounter are Olgog the Olgog and Ollurug (Derlur the Nomad), until the Narrator allows other characters to join.]

I need to speak with Derlur the nomad, I hear you can reach him.

Ollurug kept stoic, “What did you hear, exactly?”

Several things. Nothing that concerns you. What should concern you is I need to speak to Derlur. One of two things is going to happen, you either will get in contact with Derlur and arrange a time where we will meet, or you will become the leverage so we can meet.

Either way, I will be speaking to Derlur through you.

Make your choice.

Ollurug had heard what he wanted to hear.

“Derlur doesn’t have a comm crystal, and is wandering. He was supposed to be back weeks ago. Don’t know where he went. Didn’t tell anyone. At least none of us. Well, at least not me. Yigog knew Derlur was going. So did Kokiyo. And Smith. Kokiyo went missing, Yigog went south looking for her, and Smith is playing nice among the Church of One colonies. Which one shall I lead you to? Or we can wait for him in Brez, where there is an update waiting.”

Is there an update in Brez or a place you should go wait for him?

Are you trying to use doublespeak with me?

OtO glared directly into Ollurug eyes as he lifts him further in the air

OOC: Note to narrator, Known associates Yigog, Kokiyo (new), Smith (new) Smith has a know area, along with Yigog.

Ollurug thought to himself, I don’t need to double speak, you still won’t understand me if I don’t want to.

uses levitate to keep himself comfortably afloat

“I don’t know if there’s any news of him. It’s just where I’ll go to find out. Maybe. It depends if he’s reported in. And if you want to know where I a stay, it’s in the Gang territory of Uf Mag’og.”. Ollurug shrugs, as if to acknowledge the history between Olgog the Olgog and the leader of the Uf Mag’og. “Your choice what we do.”

Ah yes him. He is of no concern to me. We will go there first then.

http://dr-forum.whitestarhosting.net/showthread.php?1370-In-Search-of-the-Nomad

((Closing this thread. Go to thread above to continue))