Raid: While the Church is away the Gogs will play (Lord Grimaldus)

Larak was sent by Auf Laylan to find the Ur Tors that were watching Jamesville with Orders. When he finds them hiding out he says “Auf Laylan has a job for us. This should be right for you pranksters. Since all of those troops left Jamesville, we are going to make a difference. We are going to tunnel below Jamesville and redirect the water far below the city away from it.”

While Lord Grimaldus has his troops in Thomasville, these 6 will tunnel deep under Jamesville and redirect the water away from Jamesville. Once they have accomplished this, they will leave.

On this mission will be (All Ur Tor with 1 in Air, Earth, Water, Fire, General unless noted differently):
Larak, Earth 3
Lokor, Earth 3
Kator, Earth 2, Fire 3
Kador, Earth 2, Fire 3
UrTla, Earth 2, Water 3
Derur, Air 3

There equipment is:
Artificed Nightmare Hide Armor with Chill Shield and stoneskin. Tribal Shields. Forked Krato Bone Short Thrusting Spear Shield breaker. 2 Studs on each handle with Chill bolt and Lighting Spear. Camo Cloaks (Wilderness Camo, Concealment, Comfortable Aura.) The Lightning Spear Stud won’t be active when using Camo Cloaks. Additionally one has a ring of Tunneling, 3 Successes.

(OCC I was going to make this part of my Thomasville response, but the narrator wanted it in declaration of War thread.)

The church of one will respond to the theft of their water by taking away the tribes water! Lord Grimaldus is sending a small army of Squires to sieze the water from the Great UIf.

(I am at work now I will work out the numbers when i get home)

This resource struggle will appear as Week 9 The precious Water sources