Raid: Raider captain Ku'lal attacks Tor'og Urgh!

Children reported a demon in the night who questioned them about the whereabouts of the tribe Tor’og Urgh! Traveling merchants reported a squad of Kolgul militia setting up road blocks and interrogating them about the tribe.

Taken alone these rumors meant nothing, the prattling of children and the tall tales of travelers. Combined though only one conclusion could be drawn. The raider captain had his sights set on the tribe of tor’og urgh!

Kulal’s raiders could all count base 9 on their hands. A pinky in a piece back at the militia base.

Tor’og urgh! can choose the setting for the raid.

Having been beset by the forces of the Kogul Militia for days Torog Urrgh’s strength seemed to be both increasing and waning in the eyes of the gog who followed him. It was with news of the Kul’Gul Rapi joining the assault that led to the worst change in Urrghs eyes.

Ol’Yi had been at a loss with how his friend and pupil had been changing but he could not ignore that action was called for. “You will not join this battle my friend.”

“My Auf believes I cannot win?” A rather quizzical Urrgh retorted.

“Your Auf believes that you are not well, and asks that for just this once you rest.”

It was hours later that Ol’Yi emerged alone from the Torog’s chambers, speaking directly to the scattered remnants of the Hob Kol Ur the assembled counted one lone Torog left from the battles and a few ragtag Ur Tor. “Our oath may be to the tribes but it is meaningless if we continue to be whittled to nothing. Take the forces you have into the canyons and face our foes Torog Goldol and fight with honor.”

Though he was at a loss nodded and silently set forth to the task at hand.

This challenge has been accepted it will appear as an official mission WEEK 8 : Peacekeeper mission, The Quest for Urrgh