Props to the web mistress

Props to the web mistress for site design. My biggest complaint about the old forum was how badly it worked with my mobile device. This forum runs really smooth on my cyberdeck…I mean commlink…I mean smart phone.

Yes, the website is quite nice, I wish to thank the Web Mistress also for her hard work and fine job :cool:

Agreed! Much love to the Webmistress! The mobile version is so smooth& user friendly, thank you! It’s good to know I’ll be able to check on my tribe when I should be working,lol. :wink:

Web Mistress? Who is she and is she willing to aid me in my en devour to get Brandon and the rest of the DR team to work on a new DR website?

Thanks guys, I’m glad you’re enjoying the forums! School has been devouring my time so I haven’t had the opportunity to really participate in the game (yet). Also, I’ve not been getting email notifications for private messages, so I apologize for not having responded to those.

In regards to a new DR website, I actually started working on one a number of months ago. The combination of school starting and my laptop dying has slowed the process of getting it done significantly, but I’ll go find the URL and show you guys what’s there so far.

All hail Lord Azrael!