Proposal for all GUTS member.

*Message delivered to all GUTS members by Outcast bikers *

“I’ve recently been approached with a trade offer that I think we can all benefit from. The principle has weapons for sale and wants furs in trade. I’ve been asked to approach the UTR, Dre’al collective, Hob Rhug Dol and the Shadow Dome of Karov. Don’t really have contacts in all of these places but I figure between us all we can cover each of them. If you’re interested come to my bunker and work out the details. Let me know”.-Urik

Mag’Oz came to the bunker, “Sorry you ain’t getting da big hat, he’s busy with da mess down in Drewsport. So whats da deal?”

A young looking gog pirate approaches the biker. “I am from the Bat. Name is Renn, everyone is busy trying not to die right now, what do you want?”

Urik nodded a greeting to both.
“I didn’t know about events in Drewsport when I sent the message so I’m grateful you came at all. If we can help let me know how. Anyway I’ll keep it brief. I’ve had an offer from a merchant who does a lot of trade in the colonies. Turns out he’s found a high demand for hides from the wastes Ontors, Mal’ie and Mak Hoblok. He wants to make a deal with the UTR, the Der’al collective and the shadow dome weapons in exchange for hides. We get a finders commission. I also figure we can probably work a commission in if we get a transportation deal with each of them. I get that you have some pressing worries right now. But once that settles down I think is will be worth our time.”

Mag’Oz rubbed the greying tuft of fur on his chin, “So how many furs they want? If da trade starts a race to buy weapons will da tribes have hide and food for themselves?”

Renn is also worried about an influx of weapons into the lands, this could cause more troubles overall. But the deal sounds worthy of consideration. “Well, my boss may like this deal, however there is no way to get a hold of her right now with the whole, well, trying not to die thing. But we will get back to you when things calm down.”