Planning Thread Post2220: Boriel I'tash and Lord I'tash's Allies

“Gold. It’s golden. Also, do you have enough ammo for the big gun? I could make a run to get more while I’m at it,” offered Ani G.

Remmie says to all “That air defense will cover the biggest missing part of this forts defense.”

Remmie says to Ani G "Does this cost include delivery and operation for the defense, or do we need to do that?

I’ll be flying a glider around causing a distraction for a bit of this battle, trying to cause the enemy to think that they are fighting a 2 front battle, even if they aren’t. Please don’t shoot it down."

“Sure. Yeah, yeah. Boriel is fitting the bill, right? But we got to win or we don’t get paid.”

Ani G. continues “I can get the AA in by hovertruck by myself and I really don’t know who you are. Man, got no reason to shoot you down.”

“Who are you?” the slighty confused gog asked.

Remmie says “Call me Ran. I’ll make my presence known at the fort and then head out for my distraction run.”

Remmie looks like a regular Earther dressed in a black combat gear.

GAvin walked back into the meeting room and looked around. “Shit, I step out to take a call and everyone up and buggers off without me.”

Waiting till people start to return, he asks Boriel’s Representative “So what does His Lordship think should be done about all these evil freaks appearing seemingly out of the woodwork?”

Boriel’s representative was none other than Slavemaster Malice, a kumfei who had served the House of I’tash for the past five thousand years. His loyal service in training kept the Slammer and Mongrel programs alive and well in Boriel’s Retreat and other I’tashi Loyalist communities.

Slavemaster Malice stood two feet tall, and sat on a floating throne. It was made from baby dragon corpses. Each was an icewyrm pup that refused to be broken. If not broken than dead, Malice always said. Malice wore a high necked armored chestpiece, and a helm that was both frightening and strange. Both helm and chestplate added to the fact that the kumfei seemed completely androgynous. Malice had neither male nor female traits on one glance, and traits that seemed both male and female on another glance.

Slavemaster Malice’s armor was so powerfully obscured, by the hand of Lord I’tash himself, that none could see Malice’s aura or the aura of the Slavemaster’s obviously artificed gear.

Slavemaster Malice revealed a whip made of the spinal column of a krato. It was lashed together with annihilator sinew,and bound in annihilator leather. At various points along the whip, zela crystal beads had been stitched into it.

Malice showed Gavin the whip saying, "At the beginning of the rebellion of the PeaceLords, my lord I’tash called me into his office in the palatial fortress that bears his name. He gave me this whip and said you must be extra brutal with these PeaceLords who have rebelled. H.Ricos Bergen, current self-proclaimed Emperor of Tarris, came before me an Earther Freedom fighter not many centuries ago.

He was seeking asylum for his Scarlett Hammer Freedom Fighters and the many thousands of Olgogs he had freed from death camps in the Earther lands.
When H.Ricos Bergen and the other Scarlett Hammer came before me, they each were proud, brave, and heroic. Who better to be Lords of Peace?

But power corrupts, and when corruption comes, there are those upon whom only the whip will drive it from their corrupted mind. My PeaceLords have rebelled, seeking to turn the Kingdoms I gave them, into idols of their own pride. This cannot be allowed. They each must humble themselves before me if they wish to retain their rights.

They need to know what their servants dying every day for their pride are experiencing.

This is what Lord I’tash said to me about rebelling Lords.

I believe the lessons still hold true. Capture them, contain them, force them by pain to see what they have inflicted upon others. Then force them to humble themselves before a greater force. And only then provide them a path to salvation.

These Primal Evils, would have been executed onsight in the time of Lord I’tash. And so their death is demanded. But isn’t it better if we turn them as we turned criminal bastards and kumfei into Mongrels and Slammers. A new troop, enslaved to Lord Boriel’s will."

And Gavin did not know if this idea was Boriel’s will or simply that of the same old Slavemaster who had created some of the most purturbed and disturbed ideas to inflict on the slaves of I’tash."

[DR2220+ Mission 6]

Slavemaster Malice was disgusted by Boriel’s supposed PeaceLords. They were not lords, they ignored their great master, and cared only to gather their lands and sit like figureheads.

Slavemaster Malice had many many long time friends and one was a Slavehunter and Blackmarket Slavemaster by the name of Dominic Martin Rager. Domi Ragar had been some other creature at some point but had been long ago cursed by the Poison Claw Clan. While some cursed became shock troops and some slave catchers, others like Domi Rager embraced the Clan to much that he was a true believer.

Under Lord I’tash, it had helped Malice alert the lords to terrorist attacks by the Poison claw. At the time, if a lord was in good standing with Lord I’tash they would be told about the attack and even reinforced if needed. But if they were in bad standing, the attack would be allowed to go through to test the defenses of the rogue lord.

Now under Boriel it was even more key. It had helped Slavemaster Malice and Lord Malaganth negotiate a rather large no hunting zone protecting most of Boriel’s Retreat.

Domi Rager was a whispy creature, with a fairly common set of baribur wings extending from his back. His left had was a serpent, and his right wrist ended in an articulated lion’s head. The serpent’s mouth flicked its tongue while the lion silently eyes all in the room.

At the forearm of the lion headed arm, was a long bone spur that dripped a foul smelling liquid. Domi looked down and snicked, “I suppose i shouldn’t be leaving stains on your floor Malice.”

“It is not my floor,” sneered Slavemaster Malice, “But it is Lord Boriel’s and he seeks to know what goes on?”

“Goes on? Well lots of things Malice. None that concern the Glacial Wastes though,” he said with a smile, but then that smile changed, “The only thing I know is many in my clan are worried about some alliances WE have going on in the southlands of Der’al.”

“You have allies in the southlands?” Asked Malice with suprise.

“Oh yes many many allies, more than some suspect,” said Domi, "But the best allies are the ones who send us good slavestock. One of the best down there is Amm’t T’Shesh. He is a Cambion Pirate. Been building up a crew, and a force. He pushed Unit 111 under his thumb. And he gives us the finest slavestock, Illuminated, Bestials. A Cambion who can turn over the Sea Kings hierarchy was an easy support choice for Lord Pelos and the Leaders of the Clan.

But since the Neliff come, he isn’t willing to play ball."

Malice grunted but didn’t reply.

Domi Rager leaned forward conspiratorially, "I agree the Neliff cannot be trusted. Anything the Quall was to make extinct is not something you really want to get cozy with. But Lord Pelos is thinking of making himself the next Neliff HiveKing on some sort of messed up desire to control the universe.
To make the necessary changes, they need the surgical equipment at the Tomb Factory of Holys. And the Neliff plan on controlling Holys and forcing him to do the surgery on Lord Pelos to upgrade him.

Between us, its a bad idea. Those Neliff aren’t doing this from the Kindness of their hearts. The Quall are hunting Neliff. I hear they have near eradicated them again offworld. The last nests are here on Refuge. Two of them. They were split off during an annihilation attack by Lord Roan Desdaemon.

One nest follows Neliff the Radical. It seems they were the ones who helped make the ritual annihilation of Warmonger and the banishing of the Ancient Evils from this timeline.

The others are the ones my bosses work with. The Neliff of Neliff the Orthodox. They think if they can link together the Hiveking, the Quall Hives, the Unity, the E-strain, and the Fleets of Fate they can reconstitute Warmonger through forced combined belief alone.

With that power they could reshape reality. They could reshape it all… I don’t know if I could look myself in the mirror knowing I had allowed Lord Pelos to turn himself into somebody else’s tool.

So if you know anyone who has a fleet or maybe some airships, destroying a few frigates that are flying certain of your Lord’s enemies colors might not be a bad idea…"

“I think I am picking up what you are putting down,” replied Malice, turning towards the team assembled Malice said, “It seems we might be saving an enemy from becoming a worse enemy today.”

Remmie says "Fleets to take against a Neliff army would be tough. How do we keep any pilots or gunners from being effected by the Neliffs. Don’t know much about them. Any way to protect against the Neliff abilities? I know the Redeemers could be immune.

From the sounds of it, the Neliffs are the cause of the problem. At least this Neliff the Orthodox.

Since I don’t have a fleet and nor does Jemison Post, this maybe a more tactical strike. Where can we make the most impact to make this battle go in the direction we want? Maybe sink a few ships via sabotage, mines or something. Something that doesn’t draw the Neliffs attention."

Slavemaster Malice looked at the other heroes present and scoffed, “At least Remmie here has some ideas to take on our foes? What about the rest of you?”

Then he turned back to Remmie and said, “Since its an aquatic battle your idea of mines might work really well. You would need to head down to the Coastline and begin mining the region.”

Remmie says “Right, I’ll get to it. I have to pickup some mines or something to cause the destruction needed on my way down. Comcrystal me if you need something for me, like hey don’t blow up this ship.”

[DR2220 Week 7+]

Boriel wished Grim luck and honor in the coming battle. He had given Grim permission to bring ANY allies Grim wishes as long as A) they do not damage the City (no WMDs no city destroying weapons no city destroying attacks) and B) Grim will accomplish a special task for him after the battle is over.

The Hall of Lord Boriel was lit by glowing burning everlit torches. The smell of roast vinvir legs filled the chamber. Lord Boriel himself was away, but the feast had been set up for Peacelord Grim so that he could plan the defense of District 49 of Boriel’s Retreat with any allies he called.

[Any and all allies may post to this thread at this time. Enemies may not use any information gathered in this thread for their posts]

Grim was afforded a small throne called the Throne of the Warmaster. It was usually afforded to the top Kumfei General or Tactician for a battle.

Present as well was Lord Malaganth, the uthvelor advisor who was well known to Grim.

The Lucky Fate Squad offers the use of the MDK robot to Grim if he feels it will do more good than harm. It’s fast, powerful and tough. It’s also about 100 feet tall, takes 5 pilots to optimize and a walking disaster if used carelessly.

Tal’al’oon showed up at the planning meeting wearing his long black armored trench coat with a maroon scarf the k’iorn looked to Grim, “We should gather all those that believe in peace, I will guide them in meditation, with our combined will we will force the attackers to stop and turn back without causing them harm.” He hoped Grim would agree, Tal knew with his greatest conviction if he could gather enough people who wanted peace the power of their voices would avert the battle, and possibly the war.

Grim looked at the representative from lucky fate. “I thank you for the offer. Can your pilots keep their actions from spreading destruction beyond the areas I say? There are neutral forces spread around. I’ve told Lord Bor’eal that any forces I bring in to the fight will control them selves and not cause collateral damage. As long as my allies refrain from attacking those not in conflict with us, Bor’ealwill keep them out of the conflict.”

Turning to Tal’al’oon, “while I would prefer to settle this peacefully, the forces arrayed against me have said that the only way they will settle this without violence, would be for me to either return their slaves or get them new ones. That is something I just won’t do. I can work with slaves temporarily if it moves me closer to my goals but I refuse to be the means by which beings are enslaved.”

“Can do! The most damage would be done in the city. So, simply, we’ll just keep far away from that,” she said.

The petite gog pointed to the large war-giants and carrier craft surrounding the city limits of Boriel’s Retreat.

“We’ll just go after those guys before they enter the population center. Got an idea where the war leader is out there, though?”