Planning thread for Siege on Thomasville

(OCC: here is a thread for planning.)

Kator will be waiting in an area secured for planning that is underground so they won’t be sitting ducks for the bombers. No need to give the Church an easy target to take out the leadership of the army. He will bring the leaders to this spot once it has been setup.

[A reinforced zone underground outside of bunker buster artillery range has been set up for meeting. All leaders in meeting site are protected from attacks during their planning meeting.]

Urog was frantic. “We need to take out those war machines as they come down. I can have 20 tribals focus their tor’or attacks on them, but if they drop poison from the sky, we’ll need der’or to help push the wind out. I only have one Earther item that heals, but only light wounds. So we’re useless with that. There’s an Earther in Simonsberg who can heal, but I’m not bringing her out here. That’s where I’ll need the most help.”

He panted, not liking the death trap he and his olgog were in. Gul’als spiritual absence bothered him. He didn’t even want to be here… he preferred Drewsport as a target.

“So we’ll have to dry off their tla sources. I have gog who can do that, and if we do so in the evening, we can make it happen faster. Even if their machines can see us in the night, we’ll be too busy jumping through shadows that they won’t be able to see us. No tla, no survival. We can summon swarms to distract sharpshooters, or summon other creatures to do our bidding. In the meantime, we must make the roads completely impassable. We’ll summon Hoblal spirits to destroy the roads, grow vines, make muddy. Anything to prevent them from using the ground to receive supplies. If we can keep our Der’or users alive, they can use their skills to prevent the bombs from falling near us. The final step would be to create cover to hide behind, but I don’t know how to do that.”

Kator says "I have 3 rings of the Defensive cloud and one Gog who can use it. We will keep these gogs in a safe place, but that should provide some defense against the nerve gog.

My Auf will have to split time between working on the water and healing until the water is cut off. But we all carry healing and res potions, We can share these for now to help out.

I will have one Gog create walls of pikes around the troops and around the city to give our troops cover. Additionally I’ll have him fly out and block some roads with this too.

I have a very limited force here, so I can only operate in a supporting role here. Half the number we brought here were captured trying to rescue those,… (mutters something under his breath). So I won’t be able to help attack or defend much beyond what I’ve already stated.

I will need gogs to add the skimmers in blocking supplies. I can not fully outfit the skimmers with the gogs I have left. But if you can do this with at least 6 gogs, that would help.
"

(OCC I’m really stretched to do this much, really need others to help.)

Urog knew that if they achieved their objective, he might be able to await reinforcements. "6 gogs are yours. They carry trinkets that summon hydras and use tor’or. May they bring you victory "