Planning for liberation of Unen

(Ooc to yagogi- only me, krodnock and derlur were there. Just reread the post, I know the name usurper ingame, but that doesn’t give me much info about him other than a name. derlur named him, so maybe he could say more).

Hikiti looked at Derlur, “The evil you speak had a name. You called him the Usurper. Maybe he’s not MagMag Gor but he had the olgog kill Ya’na, the gog with most og in Brez. And he wants to kill the MagMagGor. He don’t care how either. Bent on revenge, it sounds. The Mirror Crystal Olgog agree. Sounded like the MagMagGor won where they’re from.”. He shrugged, not sure what else to say.

Hikiti wondered if Derlur forgot to mention it, or if he purposely didn’t say the name. Derlur was strange indeed. Hikiti wondered if Urog’s faith in Derlur and his Gang of the Heavy Falling Rock was misplaced.

He looked over at Lalder and Torlok’ob. “Back to the plan. Our censor-craft have only one ability, to heal. It’ll help against the greyfurs of Unit 111. Torlok’ob, I’ll have a few of our gang among you, to make sure our healing doesn’t counter your forces.”

Hikiti shrugged. The enormity of what was going on was almost to much to bear. Shirley stayed quiet … Testing Hikiti’s resolve.

(Ooc - I forgot that my character knew the Usurper. Good catch, Gangs. I’ll play it off here).

Derlur smiled. The young Brezan was sharp in catching the name of the demon Prince of Warmonger.

“The Usurper is his title, and he serves the MagMag Gor. Well, mostly. Point is that I think he hopes to use the Kalok to overthrow MagMag Gor and free himself from his contract. Of course, if he really wants to be free, he’d also have to take down Kalok as well. He may have a contingency plan for that. Actually, it’s probably the entire heavens reigning down plasma from the heavens to destroy Unen. Or use the Armenius orb to trap Kalok when all is said and done. Or it might have to do with the fact that all the Mirror Crystal fleet have disappeared, last seen heading toward Absolom and Hebron. By the way, did anyone notice not a single Brezan is a part of the Mirror Fleet?”

He finally looked at Shirley for a moment, hoping it wouldn’t mean the end of him. She’d likely bend him over her knee and spank him. What an uncomfortable feeling. He really has to ask his father about how Shirley affects him.

“Any case, I think we all know what he have to do. Oh, and someone may want to tell …” He didn’t want to say EEF, because he’s not really supposed to know that. “Earthers to use their big fancy technology to be on the lookout for Mirror Fleet vessels.”

He walked over to Shirley and whispered into her ear, “Don’t leave Brez undefended. The Mirror Crystal Brezans may already be among you. If not in your gang lands, maybe Blood’og or Ganek Lagg. I just made the connection.”

At the end, he laughed out loud so everyone could hear, “Shirley, I’m not like that. You have too much og!”. He winked, and gave Lalder a you know what I mean look.