Mission Questions

For http://dr-forum.whitestarhosting.net/showthread.php?1533-Goblin-Lands-2-Intermission-Mission-5-Giants-with-Gunpowder

Do we know which Warmonger’s dead Unit is running the factory?

Does lalder have access to Balgogs or any of Kolgol’s or Ol’lur’s balgogs? (aka From Lur Union Resources)

I was thinking of having Lurtor get one or more for Kolgol for the mission.

Kolgol himself may field 1 Balgog and 1 Sword Bearer from the Lur Union armory on any mission where another Lur Union Player also takes part. Kolgol has full control of this Balgog and this Sword Bearer. These are NOT the Fell Variety, and are marked in Lur Union markings.
The Storyline reason being that one of each from the Lur Union armory is brought to him before the battle and returned to the armory after the battle.

It is known NOT to be Unit 817, Unit 7756, Unit 4546 nor Krodnok’s Dead.

Beyond that it is currently unknown which Unit is involved but it is Definitely a Pro Warmonger Unit.

Reading the descriptions of the current mission, I think either I or others under/over estimate the size of Mag Buskt Island and the distance from the Volcano in the center. What are its dimensions? To late for today’s mission but for reference.

Not sure if anyone plans on posting on the user mission, but I updated it some days ago to end at 11:30 on the 22nd, if you didn’t notice I will remind people here :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Lord G. I’ve been waiting for an answer to a question. I’ll figure out a way around that just incase. I do plan to post.

While the Sun hasn’t exploded yet, the results for my mission will be up soon, probably within the next few days. Some solar flares have inspired me and while nothing cataclysmic could mean the end is near :-p

In Mission: http://dr-forum.whitestarhosting.net/showthread.php?1646-The-Transfer-of-Lurtor-(TSGL3-Pregame-Week-1-2)

The reward was 1 lvl one Elemental Leyas for Lurtor. Lurtor already knows all of the Elemental Leyas at different levels (2 to 3). Below is the leyas he knows:

Lurtor ((VLAD Agent) LR:5, Heal:1, Light: 3, Shadow:3, Air:3, Earth:3, Fire:2, Water:2, General:2, Shapeshifting:5, Summoning:1, Troubadour:4, Technomancy:5)

Lurtor may get fire 3 or water 3 instead.

How long was Ryuk gone in the alternate dimension?

You don’t know. You do know that when you returned to this dimension you were in the desert, taken into EEF custody for interrogation. After fifty two hours of intense interrogation Layne Yr was able to negotiate your release in exchange for multiple high value EEF POWs the Kasanthians have held since end of the Border Wars. Yr is quoted as saying, “Nobody tortures my lapdog but me.”

Request for background info (instant recall)
Three questions. You only need to answer if there is specific information you didn’t already mention in the post that Yohai would know -or- if there is specific information that Yohai wouldn’t know.

1. What is the Quall Queen’s purpose in raiding the Earther lands?
  2. if not already answered: what did the object of her rage do to “deserve” this?
  3. if any of the memory states the name “Kefeda” as a grouping, I’d ask about the origin of the Kefeda. Otherwise, I’ll have to specifically word the question based on 1 and 2.

If you think it’s better to answer one at a time to force me to word questions accordingly, just let me know.

Does Annihilation Leyas penetrate a negate Leyas circle. If something was surrounded by that, could it pass through a Annihilation field? Or does Annihilation trump that?

Negate Leyas only works on Elemental Leyas. It does not work on Trained or Transcendental Leyas. And Annihilation is a Transcendental Leyas.

[QUOTE=Yohai Horosha;9952]Request for background info (instant recall)
Three questions. You only need to answer if there is specific information you didn’t already mention in the post that Yohai would know -or- if there is specific information that Yohai wouldn’t know.

1. What is the Quall Queen’s purpose in raiding the Earther lands?
  2. if not already answered: what did the object of her rage do to “deserve” this?
  3. if any of the memory states the name “Kefeda” as a grouping, I’d ask about the origin of the Kefeda. Otherwise, I’ll have to specifically word the question based on 1 and 2.

If you think it’s better to answer one at a time to force me to word questions accordingly, just let me know.[/Q]

Uth Curse for Uthvelor and Baribur should be done in threads in character. (i.e. showing the moment the curse is used, how it plays out and what is killed for its use). IN this case I will give some quick answers due to the delayed reply.

1. Mortis Leonin, a well know Church of One Inquisitor

2)He is trying to wipe out all nonhuman life or make sure all nonhuman life is subsurvient to humans. He is fucking up timelines to do it.

1. All these answers have been gotten from species other than the Quall so no information on the Kefeda as a grouping could be found.

Does annihilation cancel annihilation? Like, if I surround myself with an annihilation field, can I pass through another annihilation field?

No it doesn’t. The Only counter to annihilation is Zela and it is an incomeplete one because you still take Melee dmg instead of no AR dmg, but its still damage that can hurt all types of creatures (even those only affected by artificed and other supernatural attacks).

Please also note using Annihilation through Faith will cause the same psychosis issues that learning Annihilation does. Be careful before you try and employing it.

Heh! How many threads can I have a character be in and still make sense. Does it matter? Current example is I have Naeil invited to two threads, need to finish up the Godart Tribal Barter thread while at the same time create a thread on the Treaties section and create a new thread in the Unen section for recuitment.

It definitely matters.

it also depends where the threads take place. For storyline sake I would avoid having the same character appear in different threads in different regions at the same time Unless they are a teleporter. So if they are in Karov they shouldn’t also be in Unen and vice versa.

That is why each tribe has multiple members so different members can go to different threads in different regions.