Mission Questions

What are the limits of alchemy ? Can I turn obsidian into zela? Does the equivalent exchange cost user based or is it to an arbitrary standard. (Ie 10 ghaz is worthless in the goblin lands, so would I be able to make it form sand [this is just an example])

you can decide if you want to switch bladed sun during the week 24 mission, but you’ll actually have to discuss it with Uruf of The Bladed Sun in the planning thread first.

To make it easy, work it off a ghaz basis, so sand has very little transformitive power in Karovian Alchemy. So to make Zela using Karovian Alchemy would require materials worth about 5,000 ghaz and that would give a small palm sized block of zela.

So if you developed a set of giant chemical mixing rigs, that you activated in a lot of different parts of the desert connected by warded and protected leyas lines, you could theoretically turn huge huge huge huge huge huge huge amounts of sand into the same sized Zela block. But the cost of all the rigs and all the chemicals would far outweight the standard cost of the zela. And the ecological damage would be catastrophic.

As Scribe is my merc is Or’Lur banned from the week 24 Heroic mission

With Troubadour 4 (Like Song of storms), (Maybe combined with Air 1-3?) can one control a storm or make it a contest? Thinking about redirecting the Lightning bolts from Allies to foes, etc.

Yes Mercs should not be benefitted by actions of same player tribe.

Dont know you would have to try in mission and find out.

Would nightmare skin allow around most of an always on artifact allow for an immutable to use it. IE, if there was two layer glove made out of nightmare skin, with stones artifice to just absorb flames, would that work?. If there were pockets to isolate these small stones think knuckles on the gloves would zela turn off the artifact part of them?

The ‘No Good Deed’ rewards… that doesn’t incclude Krodnok, does it?

Do the Ashes from the trial have to be used to make ammo or could they be used in the forging of a blade by a master smith?

What is the current status of Camp Cleansing Fire, is it still set up during the season of the flamewinds? Or have they packed it all up with the problem of the false deity?

Question 1) Immutables cannot use artifacts. Only exception is Annihilation artifacts, and certain specially designed Technomantic devices.

Question 2) Zela will disable artifacts.

Nope anyone other than Krodnok :slight_smile:

If forged into a weapon, the ashes can only make a single weapon (standard weapon stats + 2 dmg to Nightmares, Undead, Bandits and Vampyrs, No A.R. on Demonic targets). However the artifact will also glow with the spirit form the Uhryu whose ashes were used in the Leyas. This aura cannot be obscured or hidden by any means.

Camp Cleansing Fire is still open for business.

I always get the Template and Tribals confused, so I’m asking. I believe the answer is yet to most of this.

From Flamewinds reward mission:

[quote]All Tribes involved in this mission gain We have Survived the Flamewinds! Their standard tribals gain +1 F.S and +1 L.R. All tribals who are not standard (Warmonger’s Dead Olgogs, Pit Mongrels etc) gain +1 L.R. To a maximum of 6, and gain Survival (Goblin Lands) skill of 5. [\quote]

Standard Tribes includes tribesmen, but does it also include Goblin TRash (Raiders, Vandals), Mag Buskt Artificers, Olgog Mercs (Mission reward, not my merc), and/or Former Kogul Militia Olgogs? All of these are templates and use FS and LRs.

Does the all Tribals who are not Standard include all Juvis, elders? Like Aufs (Apprentice and elders, Tor’ogs, Ur Tor, Ur Rhug, Ur Mak, Lurtor (My VALAD agent part of tribe), Karov Alechmyst, Rehsedian Olgog Smith?

Also, does this affect the 30 Earth Children.

From the Attack on the Isle of Holys mission report, are all passengers of the Baribur airship cursed, or only the 12 which I listed as crew when I acquired it? There are additional 35 olgogs on board who are legionaries, do they suffer the same penalty for leaving the ship?

The black dome, Can I artifice it?

How strong is it?

How many gogs would be needed to draw in the flamewinds to make an artifact (refillable every year) for a makeshift sun?

Yes and yes (and children run as standard)

lalder
Standard Tribes includes tribesmen, but does it also include Goblin TRash (Raiders, Vandals), Mag Buskt Artificers, Olgog Mercs (Mission reward, not my merc), and/or Former Kogul Militia Olgogs? All of these are templates and use FS and LRs.

Does the all Tribals who are not Standard include all Juvis, elders? Like Aufs (Apprentice and elders, Tor’ogs, Ur Tor, Ur Rhug, Ur Mak, Lurtor (My VALAD agent part of tribe), Karov Alechmyst, [/COLOR]Rehsedian Olgog Smith?

Also, does this affect the 30 Earth Children.

Yes 35 legionairres as well.