Message to the Tribes of Brez from Lalder of the Herd of Auf Lal' al

Lalder sends a messenger to the tribes of Brez saying

"I plan on sending tribesmen to protect this new rail stations near Tla’loc’al and Brez. My presences in your lands, Brez, is only to thwart any Kolgul militia that attacked us all. Additionally I truly believe this will be good for our tribes as more Earthers not of the church will mean more witnesses of the crimes of the Church of One.

I know your resources are spread out with the attack in the north, but if you have any gogs to help support this. Or at least, not to take offence to my tribesmen in your lands. In turn, you can call on my help if you need assistance dealing with the Kolgul Militia.

I also want to inform you that any tribe that did not destroy the initial attack by the militia with overwhelming force, is in danger of repeated attack from the militia. The ex militia members I have questioned told me this.

If you desire something else, give that information to this messenger and I will respond.
"

Urog looks at the messenger who relayed the tla’loc’alan’s message. Urog said to the messenger, “Tell Lalder that we will not stand with him. Brez is not yet ready for Earther intervention. The Earthers will want to rule Brez, which will make us worse than the Goblin Trash we are already called. If he wishes to know more, he should send an emissary to the Great Northen Army to speak with Gul’al and myself.”

The messenger will reply “He already sent a batch of gogs. Including 2 of our elders to do just this. Last we knew they were heading to Thomasville or Drewsport to meetup with this army.”

The messenger will continue "Our major concern is this Militia that has attacked all gogs. They wish to unite gogs, but only with them on top. Other gogs are their enemy too. The EEF is already established near Brez. Anything they want to do, we need to stop. Also, right now, the Church of one is working to make us look like demons to the rest of the earthers. We have worked with the EEF before, and Lalder does not believe they think this way. He hopes to preserve this and not to increase the number our enemies. We also see this as good for your tribes, but we cannot and will not force anything on your tribe.

What we can ask for now, is for you not to attack these sites. Hopefully our Elders will reach your army and our tribes can have this talk leaders to leaders."

Urog contemplated what this messenger said. “You bring up good points. You have caught me, but I am obviously not in Brez. I will not have my people destroy the hovertrains. However, this project is not to my liking. We will not kill your people for defending these stations… but we will not allow the construction to occur without our approval. If you get to speak to this EEF leadership, we must be a part of the conversation. Someone must speak on behalf of Brez and Brezans. Understood?”

The messenger says "I will remind the manager or the EEF rep, that they need to talk to the tribes of Brez. We will recommend your tribe. I cannot make any promises on what they will do, but I will make sure they know the consequences. I hope we can help bridge the conversations so that no fighting will be needed. I am allowed to promise that we will not interfere in what you decide to do in the future if this chance at diplomacy fails.

This is Brez and we will not limit anothers tribe’s right to defend their lands. And we value your tribes good relations with our tribe.

Also, if the militia attacks your tribe, we will stand with you if you desire it. Just request help, and we will be there.