Message for assistance from of Herd of Auf Lal' al

(OCC: Message being set out in prep for a future mission. This will not happen in week 5)

Lalder steps out of the tree that he used to travel back home. He quickly found some tribesmen and ordered them to prep 5 skimmers and prep to leave with a message for many tribes.

The message contains "
Each tribe that receives this message has either helped my tribe directly or indirectly. So I ask you to go with me on a mission.

I have been requested to gather allies to take a trip to a location and retrieve an item. This is an extremely dangerous mission and only the most powerful should go. I ask that one elder from each of you come with me on this trip. This Gog needs to be adapt at Leyas if possible. I’m not sure if non Adapts can go. That will be on a case by case basis.

I will give specifics of the location and what we are to retrieve if you decide to join this mission.

What I will tell you is that I believe the reward will match the risk. Additionally, Us Gogs as a whole could gain a powerful ally as well. Time is short for this, please head to my caves as soon as you can. We will leave with or without you."

This message will be sent to the below tribes.
Or’Lur, Ol’Lur, Kolgol, Rhug’na’r, Kul’Gul Rapi Family
Yyan Kol, Og-orol, tor’og_Urrgh!, Gang of the Uf Mag’og
Yagogi’al the Og’ab, Grim, GulTor’Uf

Urog saw the skimmer before it landed. It was far from home. He recognized the Lur Union Tla’loc’al olgog that stepped off the skimmer. Not in face but in design. When the Olgog spoke, Urog chuckled. He turned to his elders, “It appears we have a fools’ mission. Which of you would like to go on it??!” They all laughed and made quick mention of being strong and brave enough to go. Urog looked at half of them, as if to say, ‘you’re not allowed,’ which left half of them remaining. Of them, a large oafish female by the name of Shirley rose to prominence. “You have kept me at home for too long, Goblin King Urog. You may wish for me to become weak and not challenge for your position,” she paused, grinning from ear to ear, “but I yearn for action.” A few of the others guffawed, offering her some in lewd ways. Shirley looked at all of them and said, without a single emotion, “Only Urog is big enough to entertain me.”

The entire group broke out into great laughter, including Shirley. When the laughter stemmed down Urog finally said, “Shirley will accompany you. Be careful, I heard her bite is as bad as her bark.” The entire group broke out into great laughter again, Shirley laughing the loudest, of course, as she started barking and intimating biting at her cohorts in between spurts of laughter.

Uhyru bill has a message for help, but it is cryptic with no details. An artifact , and possibly an ally? many Gogs still use brute force as the first line of defense, one elder won’t be enough to curb some of the enthusiasm. Instead, Bill will send one elder and 3 junior tribes members to try and speak there way through, although they will fight if there is no other option.

(OCC Gang of the Uf Mag’og pointed out that I missed the comment that Adapts were requested to go. I updated the original post to mention this. Although Narrator did approve Raider Elder from Gang of the Uf Mag’og though. So there could be approved exceptions.)

Ur Kol received the missive and thought much about it. finally he looked at Ur Mak and said “Ur Mak I would like you to accompany this gog. They have requested our help. This is your chance to prove the might of the Army of Yyan Kol to the other gogs. Represent us well.”

Ur Mak blinked a few times in staunch dis belief. He was the one chosen. Him? They Barely let him out of the keep. “I…I will do as you ask Ur Kol.”

As Ur Mak stood there Ur Kol came to his side and whispered to him. “Have faith my gog. I have confidence you can handle this.”

Ur Mak beamed at the praise for the old gog and walked happily out to the waiting skimmer.

(OOC Ur Mak is a standard tribesman with LR4 Fire4 Earth4 Gen2)

The messenger brought his message to the central cave of the Ol’Lur Tribe, where many of the tribe had gathered to discuss the happenings in the area surrounding Tla’loc’al. “The Auf” stepped away from the group and greeted him, then listened to the message. Once finished he nodded to the other gog and pulled Tor’ol away from the others. He wispered into his ear for a moment and then went to his chamber to collect his things. Meanwhile, Tor’ol announced to the tribe that “The Auf” would be gone for a bit and that he was to assign the tribals their respective tasks in his stead.

(OOC: “The Auf” would then leave a piece of his little finger behind, exit his chamber and travel to lalder’s tribe, after making a detour to another location.)

Lalder greets all of the elders that are arriving and has a tribesmen bring each elder a drink and sets them up with a place to stay while the others arrive.

Lalder says “Thank you for coming to my request. I knew I didn’t give any real details, but I didn’t want the information to get into the wrong hands. I will explain more when everyone that will come is here. It shouldn’t be too much longer.”

He then looks at the Elder of GulTor’Uf and says “Elder, you are welcome to come along, but the juveniles will not be able to join. If you wish, I will have some of my juveniles keep them busy. Even make sure they continue any required studies.”

As the skimmer from Chieftain Lalder approached the mouth of the caves of Ka’Rhug, a tall and gaunt looking olgog stepped from within. He waited as the skimmer landed and then took the message and read it. Smiling thinly, he spoke to the messenger.

“You may count on the aid of Ka’Rhug in this endeavor. I am Ka’zak, and I will represent our tribe.”

He then turns and re-enters the cave to quickly repack his things. He then travels to he location the message specified.

(OOC: Sorry was out fishing, doing everything I could not to look at communications technology. My standard tribals aren’t adepts, but they are vampyrs with gen 1 and a leyas rating of 5))

Ka’Thon Arrived in the skimmer. The olgog had a bone stud pierced in his eyebrow. His leather armor was dyed a dark red, At his hip he had a notched saber and a piece of driftwood ornately carved to look like a dragoon pistol. “I come to aid the Lur Union in dis endeavor. If we need I get more of da family to aid.”

Grim steps into view, looking around. So these olgogs had some great quest in mind. Well he’d hear them out then decide if it was gonna be worth his time.

(OOC here is the mission this call for help was for)
http://dr-forum.whitestarhosting.net/showthread.php?283-Goblin-Lands-Exploration-Mission-Week-7-Through-the-lands-of-the-Sylvan

When the time was right Lalder gathered up the ones who came to help and helped each through the the set of Trees to get to the site meeting site near the of the warship to meetup with the Sylvan undead.

Lalder will say "I have been guarding the silvan undead from outside forces for a while now and trying to figure out if these undead would mean us Gogs harm. After a while, I awoke Bel’en Neth to get this information. For I feared that the Kolgul Militia or whatever force is driving them would take advantage of them in this state. For this mission I have requested help on we, will travel to the land of the Sylvan on the dimension of Do’krice to recover a special crystal.

In doing this, it gives us the advantage of creating a new ally for those present and who choose to help.

As I said, the risk is great, but I expect the reward to be great as we are in a time where allies are needed."

Then Lalder smiles a little as says “Besides its not everyday you get to travel the dimensions. Well at least not all of us can say that.”