Mag Buskt and his stolen land

Og Or’gog went back home to the Yagogi hunting grounds, to present his confusion and the “task” at hand to his tribe. Most were away on different missions and tasks, so he spoke with Mak’abs, Lady Hob’Lalol and Mak Uf’ab. Having the ally, Mag Buskt’s tribe nearby did posses great benefit for the Yagogi and the rest of the UtR but getting this news to those that were in possession of the lands could have bold ramifications. Lady Hob’Lalol decided it wise that she go along with the young gor’ab to deliver this message.

They walked along the path to the GulTor’Uf ancestral grounds, in plain sight not hiding any activity. Lady Hob’Lalol was there to accompany the young one, but Og Or’gog was there to speak. Upon first encounter, Og Or’gog would present himself, " I am Og Or’gog of the Venerable Tribe of Yagogi’al the Og’ab, apprentice to and speaking behalf Olgog the Olgog, the Champion of Mag Buskt. I wish a word with the commanding leader or leaders, those in change of holding the grounds currently. I bring message from Olgog the Olgog pertaining the ownership of what was once the GulTor’Uf lands. Their tribe’s learer, Rapi’og was defeated in battle by Olgog the Olgog and as such his rights to these lands relinquished, meaning that they would now be in the ownership to the tribe of Mag Buskt himself. I am fairly certain that the Mag Buskt can adequately work something out with yours over these rights, so what word would you like me to reply to his Champion?"

UrLur would be there to help Og Or’gog.

Gobbog looked at Og Or’gog closely. He was deeply offended that a known criminal would send a child to demand things of the Army of the True Flame. It wasn’t the child’s fault, was it?

"Greetings and welcome to the Army of the True Flame Reservation.
I am sorry but only ferals are welcome here.

The infamous Olgog the Olgog is a known criminal who has ignored the Lawful Punishments assigned to him after his vicious hateful and criminal act against the Olgog peoples.

It may have been a year ago but I remember the attack from the sky.

The death of so many thousand olgogs are his fault. And he has refused to atone for his crimes.

He has no rights as a Champion or a Land Holding Cheiftain until OtO completes his trials.

In addition this “ownership claim” was never brought up while the GulTor’Uf ruled these lands.
Now that GulTor’Uf has lost these lands due to illegal attacks on the Der’al Collective there is little ground for you to stand on.

If you genuinely believe that the infamous OtO has any rights to these lands he must first finish his legally assigned trials, until then he is a Criminal who Bill was supposed to teach proper ways. He is not a recognized Chieftain, a Criminal.

Tell him to serve his time before coming here demanding of other tribes. "