Lalder seeks Der'al Collective and the Army of the True flame

Auf Lalog’na sends a message to arrange a meeting with the Der’al Collective and the Army of the true flame.
(OOC I’m assuming that will all happen)

Auf Lalog’na says "Thank you for seeing and talking with me. As your aware of a being called kalok destroyed parts of Simmonsburg killing many and the Ka Rhug Tribe brought Balgogs that transformed and attacked the city. As of right now, we have been treating this as an attack by the Ka Rhug Tribe on the UtR and are preparing to handle it.

But now many tribes of Red furs are marching on Mt Rhug which is near Tla’loc’al and attack all green furs there. We cannot allow this either, especially due to the location. I’m here to ask for help in Dealing with the attacking tribes. Hopefully diplomatically."

Gobbog greets him wearing a bonny cape and a stiff starched shirt.

"Our army has members who are Pit Mongrels. I would be honored to send out some to talk with the Red Furs on their way North.

But they won’t step aside if the evil Kalok is allowed to grow his army.

I understand the need for secrecy on plans but I need a carrot to dangle in front of the Red Furs to get them to trust the UtR.

What do you suggest?"

Auf Lalog’na says "I do not want them to stop the attack against Kalok. THose demonic Balgogs must be destroyed and the ability to produce them. We want them to limit their attacks on other Green Furs and when this is done, that they leave Tla’loc’al. We would not be able to allow them to stay.

My Tribe is not amoung those that attack Red furs on sight, but I still need to pay attention to public opinion. And nothing more that red furs holding land in Tla’loc’al will bring a cluster @$@$# of action from the rest of Green Furs. We cannot allow that all out war as it would only support the warmonger’s forces.

What do you have in mind for a Carrot? I can offer the cover and support of the Lur Union Fighters and even give them detailed information of the tunnels we have mapped from either prior experience or from the Fighters sensors. We have not advertised this much, but recently Lalder developed a system that allows us to detect beings a small distance into caves. The nice thing here, is a volcano has a big hole in the center and caves in and around the hole.

To do this, I would give one of yours a commcrystal to coordinate with."

Lalog’na listens to a crystal and frowns. He says "I have 2 additional things, one is not related to the mission. First, do not attack or land on Mt Rhug before Lalder gives the go. Lalder was told to hold his forces back until he gets a signal.

Next Lalder says that he was visiting through that portal to see the Queen about the same thing, seeing if she controled those red furs. He did not see her, but one of her tribe. At the end, there was an attack with huge explosions. Lalder was kicked out the portal and the last thing he saw was a blue beast killing the one he was just talking to.

I fear that Hivequeen is under attack or worst."

(OOC I was trying to do that after the pit mongreal reply, but I didn’t want to miss it.)

Gobbog signalled towards the south as a fire spirit raced across the landscape.
An almost beautiful Red Fur female dressed in shining full plate armor, with a cape of flowers, knelt before Gobbog and Auf Lalog’na.
Gobbog handed the commcrystal to the younger knight.

"Auf Lalog’na of the Auf Lal’al, this is Ser Makka’na, last of the famed Knights of Simonsburg. She will be leading my outreach to the Red Furs. If she can get them together she will be leading them into Mt. Rhug using your information to find the undefended tunnels and ways inside.

Makka’na you must not attack no matter what you see, until Auf Lalog’na or the Auf Lal’al gives the word."

“Warlord Gobbog, I requested this duty, because I must see Kalok defeated. Kalok killed my brother-knights.
Kalok killed hundreds of other citizens of Simonsburg I was under an oath to defend and protect. And as long as the Fell Balgogs march from Ka Rhug, my heart tells me the threat of Kalok is not over,” said Makka’na rising to her feet.

Gobbog noticed her fine quall hide boots and a beautifully crafted obsidian sword she wore at her side. He wondered about that, but the voices of the hive whispered gently into his mind that Queen Ar’yay’s gifts were many and Makka’na was truly the most faithful of the Ka Gor Tribe. Ar’yay’s love was endless and Gobbog was pleased to see her blessings bestowed on his chosen champion.

Makka’na addressed Auf Lalog’na, “My plan is to drive the Kalok or its Avatar or whatever artifact, relic or other device is holding it here into the heart of the Volcano. I want to seal this fell being away forever inside Mt. Rhug.”

“I will send Ogurox the Quall with you,” said Gobbog, “He will protect you. His great power as a Quall may be enough to tip the battle against the Godhead of the Ka Rhug in our favor.”

Kor’ya of Tor’Lallur came to the meeting "Tor’Lallur no care bout UTR fight UTR. True Flame can do what want. No Tor’Lallur business so Tor’Lallur not take part.