Krodnok neeeds a favor from Yyan Kol

Krodnok went to the place that he knew Yyan Kol typically spent his time, and waited. He had a small Olgog child with him. She wasn’t dead, and chased small bugs around to pass the time.

When Krodnok spotted Yyan Kol, he moved to talk to the Olgog.

“Yyan, my friend,” he said. “I need a favor.”

Yyan kol seeing Krodnok approach swore under his breath. “Gods whats he done now.” Looking up as Krodnok spoke he briefly shook his. Then laughed and said “What can I help you with your great “divineness”?”

Krodnok smiled a little when Yyan Kol refffered to him as ‘your great divineness’. But he didn’t have time to bask. He was here for a reason.

The Olgog girl was still chasing bugs, and was following one that had just flown past Krodnok. As she came running by, he reached out and grabbed her by the waist. Thinking it was a game, she giggled and kicked her legs as he pulled her to him. He crouched next to her and said, “Settle now. You have work to do.” She looked up at him, smiled and nodded.

Krodnok stood back up and looked at Yyan Kol. "Yyan,’ he began. “This is Fre’lia. She, at one point, was a Feral, living with a ‘tribe’ in the forest by my Lab. I would ask you to show her what it is to live a life that isn’t all about war. Show her what it is to live in peace. The UtR or Der’al Collevtive, no group that exsists now has any hope of achieving peace, because they want it their way.”

Krodnok placed a hand on Fre’lia’s shoulder. “Believe it or not, Yyan, I want peace for this world. Through this child, I seek to plant that seed of peace. So that maybe, one day, Refuge will know peace.”

“Peace is a much harder goal than war” Yyan said. “I will take this gog under my care and try to impart upon her my firm belief in peace and everyones right to live.”

Yyan Kol may now call upon Fre’lia, Apprentice (FS 2, child) to aid him in his acts of goodwill and peace around the Goblin Lands.