Krodnok comes to the Domed City of Karov

Uhryu (Bill)

slack-jawed, Uhryu stared at what just happened. It never ceased to amaze him that there is so much knowledge that these gogs had. After all, his understanding of the technique indicated that it only worked on things without a life force, which Krodnok had.

Taking a deep breath, he composed himself.

Honored Hurlok, when you are done speaking to Krodnok, may I ask a few questions?

Hurlok snarled towards Bill, "Uhryu of the tribe which refuses its names.

The Wild Gor’abs had little faith in the Uhryu who works with the Vampires from up north. I am here to observe this place and see if it is a source of Corruption or a place of learning.

This Dead One keeps his mouth shut because he fears the truth he will speak.

Well I will wait him out.

Then based on his answers, I will know if the GulTor’Uf have invited a friend to Karov, or have simply allowed a mag Mag Gor (Descended Being) to poison the minds of the ferals and the others who live here.

I am Gor’ab. I hunt the enemies of the Olgogs. I am not here to answer your questions. By the ancient ways I have been brought here to protect Karov from evil.

If this GOD thinks he is a GOD then the truth should not hurt him. Only if he is a deceiver or a mag Mag Gor will the truth harm his arguments that these simple folk should worship him."

Krodnok had remained silent for a time. He had to speak the truth. That didn’t mean he had to speak.

He had hoped that Hurlok would reveal his true motives. Because Bill was stupid and opened his mouth(what else is new?), Hurlok did just that.

“Bill,” Krodnok began. “It might be best for you if you were silent. Obviously, the Wild Gor’ab’s don’t look at you too favorably for doing things a little differently.”

He then turned to his questioner. “In answer to your question, Hurlok, noone has died for my Godhood.”

(Ooc: This answer is based on how I read and understood the question.)

Hurlok snarled at that, "the undead cannot cannot see how the quest for godhood has harmed others??
This is not good.

The formerly living have been converted by your Followers in your name into Undead. You think this was good for them? Some sort of blessing?"

Krodnok shook his head. “That wasn’t your question. You asked how many have I killed in my quest for Godhood. Since my quest began, I’ve killed noone who wasn’t an enemy. Also, as far as I know, the only followers who have been converted have volunteered for it. If others are being killed and converted, you need to let me go so I can put a stop to it.”

At that moment another Wild Gor’ab ran up saying, "Great news Gor’ab Hurlok. The decision has been reached the Krodnoks Dead have been placed into our hands for disposal by Uhryu Bill.

However we must not harm the Wintermute Undead."

Hurlok lifted up his zela executioner’s blade and turned towards Krodnok.

"If you are a cowardly dead thing I will release you and let you escape into some dark damp hole.

But if you think you are a true God then stay and we Wild Gor’abs will enjoy testing that.

But choose quickly…"

With the power released Krodnok simply rose higher in the air and out of the Wild Gor’abs reach. The Wild Gor’abs snarled and a single female Olgog walked out from a nearby building.
'Hurlok you have no right to attack anyone in this Shadow Dome. Your Wild Gor’abs are here as observers only."
Hurlok said, “So you say Alma, so you say. But I have sent word to Ogalab Mag Gor’ab and we will deal with these matters at the Grand Conclave.”

Alma looked up at Krodnok, “The Shadow Dome is an open place to all beings who wish the inhabitants well. I apologize for Hurlok’s rudeness. If you truly wish safe passage for your followers in these lands you should speak at the Grand Conclave.”