It is quiet.....two quiet

Come on people, lets see some more posting! Your Goddess demands it!

What inspired your characters? What were you thinking of when you decided to make them?

Candy was originally suppose to be a cop who goes to far, she was more concerned with hurting evil then correcting it.

What about you all?

Glog was inspired by watching to much walking dead and videos of people playing assassin’s creed

I walked into a live session at Running GAGG without a character in mind. Flipping through the book, I saw Goblin Raider and picked it because it made me think of the Magic card and brought to mind a big quiet thug character who was used to getting her way. Gul’al has morphed quickly since the original idea.

I was pretty much the same way. I forgot that I was going to be an Olgog, so I picked the Aufgog, because the ‘Not being hurt by one of these elements’ part sounded awesome. From there, I couldn’t think of a name, so now he’s just “The Auf”. My idea was that he would be really short with a weapon way too big for him, which worked out nicely. But then I tried to have him not speak, and pantamime everything. That didn’t work out so well. It’s waaay harder than I thought it would be. So now I just use a short-sentence kind of thing.

Og-orol was planned as a cross between Yoda &Hetty Lang(anybody watch NCIS LA?) Tiny little wise woman who can kick ass when needed& teaches her tribe with sometimes cryptic analogies& metaphoric questions.

Sorry I haven’t posted much in last couple weeks. Been torn away with kid drama as well as working on a story Brandon’s been waiting a very long time for… :wink: I’m gonna try to jump in some threads where appropriate over the next few days…

overzealous self righteous man blinded by anger and hatred. He fights for what he believes is right, even if most others believe he is wrong.

I wanted to make a character somewhat less heroic than I usually play. I was actually thinking of a of making him full out evil thought I think he’s shaping up more amoral than evil so far.

I took this character because I am trying to expand upon my current set of I will shoot you with big gun, or I will shoot you with big fireball. This is why, for the most part, my character is trying to avoid non institutionalization violence.

I was handed this character at the very first game of DR i went to, the first time Brandon ran it at Running Gagg