Invitation to General Giffords

General Giffords,

During the recent months, a fellow gog and I have been successful in created a magnetic launching system for ships going to space. In the spirit of not wanting to kill each other, I am hearby inviting you as my personal guest.

If you are able to arrive early, I will be willing to show you the facilities. While the factories are able to produce weapons, you will see the configuration is set up for the Mag lev system we have developed.

This is a semi formal event, and ceremonial weapons are allowed. Any melee weapons will be peace-knotted and any discharge capable weapon will be checked at the party.

The other generals are welcome to come if they agree to not shoot any of me in the face.

*RSVP by [7 days before the party]
Number of guest

Olgog the Olgog

(OOC sorry about the replying so late I’ve been packing.)

From the office of General Giffords,

The General and a guard of six would be obliged to have a tour and attend the launch. The General also formally requests a meeting with Mag Buskt.

OOC: We are moving to the lower apartment, I know the feeling.

We Acknowledge that there will be General Giffords and 6 others with him and thank you for your prompt reply. Please note the notice about weapons as there is a lockdown before the party to ensure the safety of all that attend.

We are happy to make you aware that Mag Buskt will be speaking with the guest shortly after the launch. If you wish to have a private meeting with him, the most expedient way would be to ask for one at the after party.

OtO