Interrogation Room "Yellow 34"

The old female gog appeared to be stuck and confined. Not normally a problem except she was bored. Agent Grandma waits.

There was a flash of blue light but the Da’uhnb that appeared was not her contact and handler Visij. Instead it was a surly Da’uhnb with a white beard and the uniform of a grand admiral.

He said, "I’m happy we could finally have this conversation face to face Agent Grandma. After all these centuries of feeding you targets and sending you on missions, it’s a pleasure to drop this facade. My name is Grand Admiral Thei’Gann. And I was once a leader within the Temporal Enforcement agency. It gave me all the codes and keys to have your orders sent to you.

Remember all those years ago you were kicked out of the TEA and then received those additional secret orders from Visij. Yeah that was me as well.

But don’t worry all your efforts have really really helped me in fighting my real enemy the Quall N’drone Hive queens.

I hope learning all these centuries of work were not actually TEA missions does not make you upset Agent. The TEA would never have given you the support over the years that I gave you…"

The grand admiral adjusted his uniform and Agent Grandma noticed a military uniform unit insignia for some group known as G.A.S.T.

There was a flash of blue light and Thei’Gann disappeared.

While the agent was left there to digest this information, there was another Flash of Blue Light and Visij appeared.

Looking at Agent Grandma as if betrayed, Visij said, "It doesn’t look like your years as a Temporal Criminal have treated you well.

I had worried sending in a young Olgog to take part in a K’ias prison break would have bad psychological consequences. But I never expected this.

Before I have you hauled off to the Gu ’ ah TemporalMax, tell me whose Time Shredder have you been using. The only way you could create a paradox of your directing your younger self without wiping out your own timeline would be a Time Shredder device.

Where is the device and where did you get it from? WAS IT Maverick? Did you steal his ?"

Agent Grandma?: “Who said I was Hekeriki?,” she chuckled.

“Computer! Password Grandma THX 1138.”

A video screen appeared. A video appeared in black and white:

The old gog walked into room flank by two hooded midgets. One carried a crystal and one carried a briefcase. “Camera off!”

Blackness.

When the screen showed another image, the woman was confined to a chair. Almost. After picking her nose, she slapped her wrist into a shackle. And waited.

Agent Grandma?: “The boring part… computer! Froward to part where I get company.”

A human male with a pizza enter the room.

Agent Grandma?: “Computer, skip this part.” Looking at Visij, “I got hungry too. Still some in the box on table.”

A surly Da’uhnb with a white beard and the uniform of a grand admiral flash into the room with blue light. "“I’m happy we could finally have this conversation face to face Agent Grandma. After all these centuries of feeding you targets and sending you on missions, it’s a pleasure to drop this facade. My name is Grand Admiral Thei’Gann. And I was once a leader within the Temporal Enforcement agency. It gave me all the codes and keys to have your orders sent to you. Remember all those years ago you were kicked out of the TEA and then received those additional secret orders from Visij. Yeah that was me as well. But don’t worry all your efforts have really really helped me in fighting my real enemy the Quall N’drone Hive queens.”

The camera zoomed in on the face and the uniform. G.A.S.T. insignia was predominately displayed.

I hope learning all these centuries of work were not actually TEA missions does not make you upset Agent. The TEA would never have given you the support over the years that I gave you…"

Thei’Gann disappeared in a blue light and the screen disappeared.

Agent Grandma?: “I was never one for politics to bother me because I have bigger fish to fry. As for how “Bad Weather” got a device, why don’t you ask her?”

A lanky troll-like female gog step into the room. She was wearing nightmare hide biker outfit and carried tea cup in her left hand. She saluted Visij and sipped her tea.

Hekeriki:“Computer! Password Bad Weather 8791. Allow exception Lalon.”

The room locked itself and time was protected, locked even.

Hekeriki:“You have questions Hero of the Da’uhnb and I got some answers.”

Lalon heads down to the interrogation room. Once he arrived at the door, he knocks on the door. The door opens to let him in.

(OOC this happens with Narrator approval)

Lalon looks around and isn’t sure yet what to make of the prisoner. He looked a little confused.

Hekeriki: Looking at the pizza box on the table, “I wouldn’t trust eating the pizza. Lalon, right on time.”

Agent Grandma?: “Don’t be cute dear. Lives aren’t toys,” The old gog in the chair rolled her eyes.

Hekeriki: “Yeah. Before I go on, I got three questions to ask you Lalon that is so important I’m going to speak clearly as possible: Would you put your wants (not needs) before the needs (not wants) of others? Can you accept that you can not change the known? Do you understand that people are not things?”

“You don’t have to answer any of these questions and you are free to walk out now and live your own life.”

Agent Grandma?: “If you don’t walk out now, you stuck get stuck with burdens and joys. Your choice… you only get to make it once and it’s not locked in.”

Hekeriki: “By locked in, she mean you can still make the choice.”

Lalon thinks of what Hekeriki said. the answers were pretty easy though he saw the overreaching commitment.

Lalon responds "I have recently learned my wants are not always the best thing for everyone. And I also learned that while you can’t change the known, you may not actually know what you think you know. I also learned that I have to think of others when I consider my own actions.

I had a few years of very enlightening experience a while ago.

So to answer your questions, I will not put my wants before the needs of others and I understand there are some things you cannot change. And people are not things. And People are definitely not things.

I will stay, though I don’t understand your plan."

Hekeriki: “Before I get to a plan, my goal is to stop Mortis Leonin and fix the chain events to MIGHT destroy more lives. Also kick Warmonger in the nuts.”

Pointing to the gog in the chair, “Her goal is to keep me on point.”

Agent Grandma?: “Not polite to kick a person in the nuts. And keep you from destroying realities with our help,” she winks.

Hekeriki: “Right. I’ll stop being a jerk. Heh, Visij? What’s your goal - is it still what is says on the tin?”

Visij looked completely baffled but said, "My goal is what it has always been the apprehension of Temporal criminals. That is the whole purpose of the TEA. Which unfortunately it looks like your squad completely missed…

We don’t alter timelines the way it seems you are currently doing.

Your mission was simple either get Maverick to teach you time stop or find someone with Time Stop and then return to the prescient so we could plan the operation to apprehend Leonin.

It seems neither of those things occurred.

So yes, olgog, I would like to hear your plan…?"

OCC: Thought it was called Time Lock because Time Stop would imply I could freeze time while moving freely around. Chrono Trigger’s way to save the main character Chrono involved some McGuffen Time Egg to could do that. You know us players characters, we seem to focus on the “wrong” details. Oh well, let’s roll with this…

Hekeriki:“Yeah I spent half my current life with nothing to show you with: Maverick didn’t teach me nothing, didn’t learn learn Time Lock, didn’t build a couple and some change mystery gadgets without knowing what they were used for, didn’t invent a way to track a Time Shredder like Leonin, didn’t stop some The Resistance a few days ago from trying to rescue Godart and creating a separate timeline, AND I didn’t find a way to build a time machine slash shredder into my body thanks to nano machines!”

“…oh wait, I did… guess which part I wasn’t happy not doing?”

“But. Butt butt, what what! Here’s the plan,” as she pulled out a pda and other things from her pockets.

“Here is a device that can track down Leonin. Don’t open, drop or break it because I could only make one more,” as she place the flat grey triangle thing on the table.

“Get some of his DNA and stick it in…”

Agent Grandma?: Chuckles.

Hekeriki: “…ha, ha, ha - and find three to six different temporal locations where he’s been. The more wildly varied and different they are, the less you need.”

“This will let you track him to the nearest time/space location. How it picks when/where he is a bit random but works. I tested the previous one and it works. Caution, this thing is fragile and if the target dies… well this blows up, mundanely, the area about 33.6 yards or 30.72 meters. I don’t why.”

Hekeriki shrugs.

“Lalon here needs to learn Time Lock sometime in his near future or me, you (Visij) and him will cause paradoxes soon or later. This is important.”

Agent Grandma?: “In the mean time, Hekeriki will pass a message to a friend who will pass a vague message to my past self to get some anti aging body work done and pretend to be her. Why pretend to be her? So we can sniff out who been messing with the TEA.”

Hekeriki: “So, who been…”

Agent Grandma?: “Information here not available to you.”

Hekeriki: “Right. Any questions before I explain in better detail how I’m not creating timelines willy, nilly?”

[It is Time Lock. Originally Visij sent you to learn Time Lock.

This time he said he sent you to get Time Stop. It’s a sign your Time Shredder may have corrupted and become a paradox engine. If you want to know more about Paradox engines you would have to speak to Maverick on earth or to Armenius Ghost at the Temple of the Dark Ohms on Refuge]

Visij’s hands danced down to his Nano disassembler armband. Seeing the obvious connection of Nanites and a Time Shredder the Da’uhnb growled. In his hand popped up a weapon obviously designed by the aliens known as the Grey.

He pointed it mercilessly forward and said, “Explain now.”

Lalon was still confused. If He had to learn TIme lock, from who or when would he learn it. He still had no answers to this. For now, He decided to let the rambling continue. Since Visij now had a weapon out, he stood ready to reach for leyas. Lalon had to try and calm the situation, even just to remind Visij we still needed Hekeriki.

Lalon says “Visij, I’m not sure Hekeriki is stable enough to make sense under gunpoint. And I haven’t figured out where to learn Timestop or timelock from her yet either. And right now she is our only lead.”

Hekeriki: “Not the first time someone has pointed a weapon at me. I’m fine. Just pissed because I’ve a rough couple of days and Visij here is acting emotional.”

“This is not an insult. Not sure what is causing him stress but I figure it’s something he found out before I got here. Best if I don’t know for my own safety.”

OOC: I’m tired and sick, so I’m going to make this simple at first then explain later in greater detail when I feel better.

“I don’t know my own future and I don’t try to change it because I wouldn’t know what to change. This person in the chair picking her nose isn’t me and that table, which has the device and the pizza box, who’s been quiet to this point isn’t me either.”

The shiny and smooth metal table does nothing, yet.

“I don’t change what I know about a timeline’s history because it’s just causes more problems.”

“I do get hints from other time traveling people, i.e. her for one example, but that can be a triple edge sword. More vague, the better.”

“Example: What do you think allows for less chance of actual paradox?”

“A. Bring a warm scarf with you on the trip.”

“B. Bring a warm scarf with you on the trip because you’ll need it to murder this dude with it. Also, it’s going to get cold and you’re going to fall in a crevice but the scarf will save your life.”

“C. Bring a warm scarf and read this 18 page report on what you will be doing the next 36 hours of your life.”

Visij growled, "I don’t give a damn about scarves. What has got me pointing this EMPer pistol at you is that you have active nanites flowing into a time shredder.

And I’m still waiting for you to explain how and why since both Time Shredding devices and attaching nanites to any temporal technology is quite illegal, immoral, downright dangerous and fucking crazy.

IS THAT UNITY TECH OR FLEET OF FATE TECH?"

Lalon looked with Leyas sight to see the timeshredder and the nanites. He knew of Technomancy, he wondered if this device was a combination of both… This was out of his league. He didn’t even know the two names Visij is so concerned about. He would just watch and listen. Studying both seeing if he could see anything…

Agent Grandma?: “Heh! Language!”

Hekeriki: “D., modified Parere tech to work in these realities. Which is true. Or a less coy answer would be the nanites shield the shredder device from the temporal device. I got the steam clean and oil dirty engine of dimensional/time travel.”

Looking at Lalon, “Think of engine analogy as the deference of walking across Refuge vs using a portal to Vec’zne to get to another planet.”

“I think this where you would saying air quote bullshit, non-sentience nano machines can’t do that end air quote and you would be right.”

“Except they are not - before you go air quote W T F you have another intelligence or soul inside you end air quote you would be half wrong.”

“The nanites are a part of me, which is useful if I get murder death kill the whole space-time universe doesn’t get a gaping p-hole-”

Agent Grandma?: “Language!”

Hekeriki: “…Paradox Hole. Further information not available here. Anyhow, about every 94608000 seconds I need to replace them and dump the used nanites in a black hole far away. Or mail them to Azrael if/when he asks for them (I’m not going to say no to him). It keeps me alive and sane, which is useful.”

“The short of it is: Time is all in the mind. Therefore, I’m mindful of my time and that keeps me and you away from the paradoxes.”

Agent Grandma?: “Lalon dear, please ask the nice Da’uhnb who he works for and where he get’s his authority? And where they get their authority?”

Visij didn’t wait to be asked by Lalon, “The Temporal Enforcement Agency is a branch of the Temporal Empire. The Temporal Empire is ruled by the Da’uhnb Queen, for there is but one, and she is aware of all time as it occurs. She works alongside the Ascended Beings to battle the Warmonger across countless timelines.”

Lalon says “Hekeriki, what is the problem? Visij sounds to be working for the good guys. We needed the time stop to stop a rouge Oner Inquisitor from trying to change time to destroy all Olgogs. Has something changed?”

Hekeriki: “Incorrect, we needed time lock - you will learn time lock. You can blame me and Visij for that burden.”

Agent Grandma?: “There was a reason I gave you the choice to find out if you wanted to know. Visij jumping in and answering before you’re ready to ask is telling of his thoughts.”

“Visij doesn’t work for the good guys - he works for the status quo. Neither good or evil, this Temporal Empire will throw anyone and anything into the meat grinder to complete their goal. It would be unfair to work with under someone if your ideology (if you have one) wasn’t prepared for that.”

Hekeriki: “As for things changing… because Visij’s panic attack and sending T.E.A. after young me, I was forced to hang out with The Resistance for many years.”

“Then some other weird stuff I don’t know about was about to start messing me with until a friend step in and took care of that.”

Agent Grandma?: “It was a mediocre time.”

Hekeriki: “All and all, other than being stressed out, I’m okay.”

The lanky gog pulls out a cantainer and drops it on the floor. “Here’s your nanites back.”

“I answered your questions, Visij. Are we going to work together or not?”

Lalon says “so how do I learn time lock”