In Brez, Surrounded

Auf Lalur’ab says "I do not believe this arrangement gives changes the already existing terms. I believe all contracts are enforced in your lands. And Sira signed this same contract that we did as it was an arrangement between those here.

The problem is none of the colonies recognize Olgogs right own land, much less a nation. This is the base problem."

The to Sira Lalur’ab says "Would you put it in writing that has all the right legal stuff that says what you have said. That the Olgogls will build and control their own nation. Our nation would be more like the idea of multiple colonies, or states. So areas and tribes can be brought into the nation in parts. As these parts are brought in, we officially gain sole responsibility, control, ownership of the land and borders in the colonies resolving the issue.

We would be a protectorate of the VofV, I think is your word, not a colony. Self ruling land that has the protection of a more powerful nation.

I tell you right now, especially after Earthers attacking Tla’loc’al, whether or not you initiated it or not, the Colonies need to do something to show they support the Olgogs. The Aufs can only do and say so much that the EEF didn’t mean to do it, it was someone else so much.

Sira and VofV seem to be trying. Though your laws have made them call us animals to do it.
"

“Auf Lalur’ab with respect it is not that colonial law does not recognize olgog rights as a people or a nation it is because there has never been an olgog nation to recognize. Clearly this is changing. I think it is fair to say that the fact the Colonies have sent a delegation shows that we recognize this change. As for our laws making them call you animals I must disagree. we came here to speak with you to make arrangements for train and attempt to find a way to curb violence between yourselves and the Unsancationed Church of One colonies something that we could not by ourselves. Having said that we came to deal with you speaking for yourselves. Perhaps I have misunderstood Brother Sira’s intent bit as I understand what he has said the olgogs of this land would be regarded as animals on a nature preserve. Which would in turn be administered by the Earthers of Doyest Vesk. So as I understand this situation you would be handing over control of your lands. If I am mistaken in my current understanding i ask to be enlightened so we can continue. Even if I am not it does not mean a beneficial arrangement cannot be reached it simply means that terms must be adjusted to reflect new political realties in this area. As for the attack on your people we will see that the responsible party or parties are found and face justice and we will do all that we are able to help you rebuild and recover whatever can be.”

Sira stepped forward and clarified, "Words are never as clear as they could be.
The legalese did not classify ALL olgogs as endangered species, nor all Olgogs as animals, though again that point I am confused about because humans are animals too. We also didn’t want to invalidate any rights of Colonial Olgogs in places like Chooru might enjoy.

It classified feral olgogs living a traditional feral lifestyle as an endangered species in need of preservation. I see around me a large group of alert Olgog citizens of an Olgog metropolis in the process of being repaired. They can choose to decide their own deals as far as local economics and transit contracts.

IF this Olgog metropolis were to grow into a nation, the VofV would be happy to recognize it as a protectorate.

But Brook brought up an excellent point a few days ago before all the unpleasantness, there are many many Natives here who have not decided on anything yet. I believe it would only be fair if you were to have a referendum vote on this matter.

We could send in Brothers of the Fist to help officiate any vote counting. Use simple symbols for votes."

General Ma’pel nodded at Sira’s words.“Ah I see. Thank you for clarifying that. Well I suppose with that arrangement this treaty is applicable and will not need modifying.”