Humor

A Man Walked into a Bar
The Bar said Ouch
and turned into a K’ias

A Kias walked into a bar
The Bar disappeared.

A kias walked into a bar, only the players knew it so their characters proceeded to play a rousing game of zela hacky sack, ya know just because, not because they want to force out the shapeshifter.

I walk into the bar, make sweet sweet love to the Kias in the backroom and continuously pump out (pun intended) kias babies who worship me and help me take over the world!..well, in this scenario I know I am laughing :wink:

A Church of Oner walks into an Olgog bar and starts screaming at the patrons, calling them heathens. At first, the Olgogs ignore the drunk man, but then the draws his sword and attacks. Four hours later, the man is broken, bruised, and hanging from a noose in out a window.

hmmmm… doesn’t sound funny, now that I look at it. I guess you had to be there, because it was hilarious at the time!

A SUARM walks into a bar& proceeds to flirt up the hottest woman in the bar.
She looks at him and says ‘I don’t think you’re equipped for what I need, sugar.’
‘Don’t worry’ it says. I’ve got an app for that’

3 nazis walk into a bar.jpg
Time shredders port…no kias

A spammer walks into a Dark Refuge forum, and doesn’t realize that his audience can easily tell he’s a spammer, and keeps trying.

Ol Lur 4 the win!!

A Baribur gets his wings ripped off in combat and beaten with them.

That was a joke told to me a long time ago by Orsin N’dar.
Church of One humor…

It would be funnier if the baribur deserved it I guess.

Man that one never gets old, ah, beaten with them, ah good times.

Ever hear the one where a gnome falls into a hole, and is too short to pull himself out an gets eaten by wild animals? Classic.

Where’s the like button :slight_smile:

I am at 69 posts now I don’t want to post anymore.

Uh-oh this post made it 70.

Time to get back to posting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSZmV_3Lm_A

This man is Lord Mada’s Duck-controlling counterpart.
Imagine me with this many penguins =D

This is what Lord Mada furnishes his manor with.

A great option when herd animals like Mal’ie and Mak Hoblok have been driven from the lands. The only question is what do you use to get stains out when the Nightmares make a mess on the furniture?