Herd of Auf Lal'al Communications with Krodnok

Krodnon picked up the comm crystal that Lalder had given him. "One of my people has found a way through, another portal that leads into the lab. I have a thought about that.

"I’d like to keep this portal secret, Make it so that i still have the doorway. So i’d like to only send my people through it. Also some of yours, if neccesary. Have your aerial attack launch, and take their attention. A few moments after you begin your attack, i’ll send a stealth team of troops in through the back door. I only have 50 troops myself, though, so my force won’t be overly large. They’re stealthy, with good shadow leyas control, and their Magi-Cannons will tear though, well, whatever.

“What else do we need?” Krodnok asked.

Lalder says "I could use a few with Magi cannons at weapon mounts on the Carrier, but if you don’t have the extra forces, I don’t want to weaken your group. Your destruction of the Air defences would be critical.

One tribe may try to have Yadols dig up from the bottom to attack those air defences as well.

I guess the next part would be joining up and clearing the factory. What I would need in there, is one of your dead to be with each group so they don’t awaken something they shouldn’t. My gogs won’t know what they are firing around unless warned.

I think my gogs should take the factory floor. We can make defences against the Magi cannons, but I don’t want to have to protect my feet as well. Can you clear the catwalks? This way each group won’t take as much fire from above or below.
"

Lurtor says in a commcrystal to Krodnok “The factory will be lost, the Falsoni Are attacking. Everyone is in full retreat.”

(OOC Let me know if I still have the Warmachines or not. I will put them as optional in my post. Have them defend and leave on my carrier if they are with me.)

(Week 23)

Krodnok retrieved the comm crystal Lalder had given him. He didn’t know if Lurtor still had the crystal, but, either way, he was sure Lalder would get the message.

“Hello,” he started. “Who am i speaking to?”

Lurtor responds “It is Lurtor still. Lalder had to go to a meeting of Elder gogs. The other Aufs are off preparing for the Flamewinds. And I don’t even know where Tor’ab is.”

“Speaking on the Flamewinds,” Krodnok said. “That’s why i’m getting ahold of you… How many does your tribe number?”

Lurtor says "About 500 in and around Brez and the underground farms. Another 350 ish in Tla loc’al.

We do have enough space to protect the gogs in Tla’loc’al. But the Aufs will have to have the farms sealed soon and those below ground.

Also, we still have the fleet. We are not sure what to do with them yet? We don’t know how high you have to be to avoid the effects of the Flamewinds.

“So, you sound pretty much set, then?” Krodnok asked.

Lurtor says “Not sure about the Ones in Brez yet, but we are better off than most I expect. How is your tribe… forces doing?”

“Oh yeah,” Krodnok replied. "We’re fine. We tend to reside underground as it is. And the majority of us are already Dead, so… The only issue we’ll have is food for those of us who aren’t Dead…

“I do, however, need a favor,” Krodnok responded.

Lurtor says “What do you need?” Lurtor does know one is owed to Krodnok.

“Do you have a large transport that could be lent to me?” Krodnok asked. “I’m looking to move a large number of Olgogs…”

(OOC I’m not sure how to answer this yet without the mission results from the factory escape. Also I was planning on having the carrier possibly out to sea, or moving food, or near space to protect it, hadn’t decided. The Lur Union Fighters have a move of 15, and I have alot of them.)

Lurtor says “I’m not sure. How many are you talking about? The Lur Union Fighters can transport 6-7 other than the pilots each. And they are fast. I can dispatch 20 of those quickly myself. Though they will have to avoid the areas directly affected by the flamewinds if they don’t make it back in time. But they can do that.”

Krodnok replied, “That sounds good. They will have to make multiple trips, but if you can do that for me, we could call this even.”

Lurtor says “I’ll send them out.”

(OOC I’ll note that in the prep time I sent those.)

Lutor continues “Do you have anything or idea how to seal an entrance to the heat and fire damage?”

Krodnok paused. “On an above ground structure?”

Lurtor says “In the Ground, or at a cave. I don’t think we’ll try to secure anything above ground. We’ll just rebuild that take time to do it better next season.”

“Honestly,” Krodnok replied. “Our safe areas are underground, all artificially made. We’re gonna climb in there, and bury the entrance.”

(Ooc: I’ve sent you a P.M.)