Herd of Auf Lal' al is looking for Springshot Pistols

Herd of Auf Lal’ al is looking for Springshot Pistols and/or rifles.

A large Brezan who does not introduce himself says, “I have 5 springshot rilfes with 5 armorfiend bone spears. In return we request 5 sets of bone and leather armor, along with bone spiked shields and helmets. One set for one set. Do we have a deal?”

Tlalur nodded "We have what you ask for. Do you mean, 5 springshot rifles with 5 swordfiend bone spears for each of them? You don’t normally see armorfiend bones being used for weapons, do you mean swordfiend bone spears. If that is the case, we have a deal. "

(OCC I looked back at the rewards, and they were 5 springshot rifles with each with 5 swordfiend bone spears for each as ammo.)

(ooc - thought it was 1 per)

The Brezan trader looked at Tlalur and said, "you know, I think I do have 5 spears for each. My original offer was for one and one. I don’t want to complicate too much and I know you need them. I’ll give you the extra 4 spears per rifle, twenty total, for one weeks’ worth of maklal. Deal?

Tlalur says “Deal. Let me know where to have the maklal delivered.”

“Then it is settled. 5 sets of armor, shields, helmets, and one weeks worth of maklal for these rifles and 20 spears. Send the maklal here. I will be trading it shortly.”