Growing Refuge

Not sure if this area was meant for this but I needed to put this out there.

I am currently working on a few fanfiction stories (go ahead and laugh haha) and am looking to include Dark Refuge and Time Shredders cross-overs to generate some interest. As I have not completed anything yet I felt I should share my plans and get everyone’s opinions. I am also hoping that some will throw me an idea or two to help in this matter.

So please let me know what you think. Also if any of the DR team have a problem with this let me know.

We absolutely support Fan Fiction! Make sure to include links so we can enjoy them as well!!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10505433/1/Harry-Potter-And-The-Game-That-Changed-Everything

Just put the first chapter in. I will also be adding a Naruto - Time Shredders story shortly. again any comments on these or my other works would be appreciated.

(OOC if its something to be or maybe published, you may want to change the name from Naruto. Copyright stuff or something :frowning: )

Its Fan Fiction.

Actually read the fan fic aloud to Justin and Heather on the road back from Connecticon.
That was kind of wonderful and made the ride fly by!!

Keep them coming :slight_smile:

Thank You. The next chapter is coming soon, I just want to give more people a chance to answer my question at the end. If you solve it and post Here I will not count it in the reward. Got to be fair to everyone. :o

You know, this tread here has me debating writing something myself… lol