Gobin Lands 2 Finale Part 2 Diplomatic Mission: The Mag Der'al Tightrope

"Gobbog here, member of the Aryeserai and leader of the Army of the True Flame. I have been listening close and trying to keep my heart open as the Aryeserai have taught me.
It has been a hard transition for many members of the Army of the True Flame but as a former EEF soldier I would like to mention a few things.

The Army of the True Flame respects the power of the UtR Air fleet. You have a larger fleet than any of the Olgog tribes and admittedly larger than the Der’al Collective.
Your fleet isn’t a tenth of the size of the forces the Earthers could bring if they were united against us. And that’s just on this planet. If the rumors of the offworld fleets are true we all might as well just incinerate ourselves and save them the time."

A voice of a female Aegelis spoke, "I am Kitty of the Army of the True Flame. I may not know much about you Mr. Onderal but it sounds like you want revenge. Revenge helps no one .

Choose love instead. Love and Peace."

Gobbog continued addressing Kolgol directly, “Leader Kolgol, I worry for your people. Do you know of their suffering since the evil Kalok has manifested?”

There was a pause, and then a voice answered.

“I know what my wardens have seen fit to share with me. I am in no position to do anything to alleviate the problems in my current condition however.”

Auf Lalyan says "Gobbog, we are aware of their greater tech and assumed they had more. It is why we are so concerned of an Olgog attacking the Colonies. With the restrictions on the Oners by the other colonies, we can defend ourselves, but if the EEF wanted us wiped out, they could give it one @#$$ of a go. Something we may not survive. We definitely would be back to the Olgog Genocide level of attacks.

We cannot go back to those days after we have finally gotten this far."

Quartermaster

I wasn’t at the freezing of Bartsport, but my Uhryu was. It was 12 about a dozen gogs that worked together that killed many earthers, while trying to find the facilities to review the leader of the Army of Eloga. He was assassinated by a Zela bullet, after an attack by Oners with the EEF using their technology to hid themselves among the oners. This idea that we can’t compete because they have technology is just an idea based in fear, when a dozen gogs coated a city with 3 inches of ice overwhelming the technology they had.

I don’t think you will make a good decision. We have a red fur advocating killing with most others indicating some kind of fear to hold back. I don’t think these ideas are particularly compelling, especially to you. I do know of a group that have gathered that reject earther support completely, and they live at Fortress Hob Rhug Dol. My Uhryu will be able to introduce you to them, as he spoke to their leaders.

This is the first part of my offer, an introduction to a tribe that is working to build a true olgog nation, one that isn’t dependent or fearful of any earther group.

The second, what do you wish for these missiles? I will try and get you what you want in exchange for them.

Kaloklur

Oh don’t listen to Quartermaster, I’m sure once the tribe of Auf Lalyan’s tribe gets done with killing Kalok they will go and kill the rest of Gultor’uf. Probably with the help of the Deral collective.

Onderal, we have heard Auf Lalyan speak of Lurtor’s commitment to help his tribe with other races. What worries me is that he states things in half truths and earther like sayings. One that is particular with his words this is very telling. Other Races, not other tribes, not other olgogs, not peace for everyone shows who his tribe is concerned for. Likes Lurtor “works with” the EEF. What he isn’t telling you is that Lurtor is paid by the EEF to do there dirty work, an agent of VLAD. That he was down here with the infamous OtO during the day that he attacked Tlalocal.

Here Auf Lalyan claims in the same breath that the Mag Deral are terrorist. And yet we are here discussing spreading the blood of the Mag deral because of some sort of sickness that it contains. One that if the Mag Deral is told they are sick, the sickness inside of them forces it to become a killing machine.

How eather is it to call a sick gog a terrorist.

I pity the Mag Deral, I really do. The general response to the EEF claiming these are terrorist is many tribes driving the unknowing sick gogs from there homes. Only after driving the Mag deral away, the tribes stepped back and decided to see if anything was wrong. And even after knowing these gogs are just sick they keep the land of the Mag Deral ancestors.

How is it compassion to drive sick gogs from their home, label them terrorists (what a dirty earther word) and then claim the land for yourself?

Auf Lalyan says "Gultor’uf got it’s self attacked. We did nothing to help that. You cannot exist in a world without making allies or friends. And you definitely won’t last long if you make enemies of everyone.

You of Gultor’uf need to stop stating facts that you have wrong. Talk about half truths. OtO did his attack after Lurtor took refuges to safety. OtO actions are his. Stop trying to blame anyone else.

What we are talking about right now, is whether to commit an attack the will lead to all Olgogs destroyed, or work to protect all Olgogs. This is not fear. This is a reality. We need to make allies and not enemies. We do not want all Olgogs to end up like Gultor’uf when they attacked the only allies they had. Right now if the EEF is willing to be allies of the Olgogs, lets let them."

Kaloklur

I like this! Your hatred for Gultor’uf is so great that when another tribe something, you blame them!

See Onderal, this is what I am talking about. He does this things earthers do, called projection. Right now lalyan is projecting his idea that any vocal dissension is part of GulTor’uf. Since I am dissenting against his opinion, I must be of Gultor’uf tribe.

This has become so common, that I have heard other tribes say they can just blame Gultor’uf and they will get away with anything.

The Great Goblin King Urog kept quiet. He knew too much of Olgog politics to get involved too quickly. He sat, with two comm crystals in front of him. One belonging to Onderal. The other, the EEF. He wanted both to hear him.

“I am the Goblin King Urog, leader of the Great Northern Army and the Gang of the Uf Mag’og. And I hear many familiar voices, singing the same song over and over again. We fight, we bicker, we start wars against each other, we call each other names, we fight, shed blood, and threaten each other. It has been this way for thousands of years. And it will forever. The Earthers haven’t changed that, and they never will. Yes, the Earthers have caused us pain. And while we didn’t experience the horrors of the genocides, many of us have seen the Earthers at their worst. At the Great Uf they bombed us with gas and razed the ground with ka. And we fought back. We won. But it did not bring peace. Living together… that’s what brought peace. In our lands there is a town. MAny have tried to destroy it, both olgog and Earther. But it stands. Every day. It gets destroyed and rebuilt and destroyed and rebuilt. Why? Because Earthers and Olgog work together there. It’s not just about coin and greed. They’ve come together time and again to protect something they both loved and believed in. It’s not perfect, but it’s a start. And it’s a good one.”

Urog paused, “Brezans are born to fight, and value og above all. We have hated Earthers more than most, and we live in the city that was the center of their destruction of the olgog. It was bathed in der’na, and ended their genocide of the olgog. We lived in it since then, mocking their attempts to destroy us all. We use their term Goblin and call ourselves Kings … mocking them. Brezans fight Earthers more than almost any other olgog.”

“And for 2000 years vengeance has only given us enough bloodshed to submerge Vima in blood. Vengeance is a poison that can never be sated. It changes nothing. Not for the olgog. Not for the Earthers. Turning the Earthers into mindless creatures with green ooze from the Tear Drop and the rest of us into haters of Earthers with Mag Der’al blood will not make Der’al better. All it does is remove free will from everyone. If you want vengeance - then come together and teach the Earthers how to be Mag Auf’s … remembering ourselves too, and make the Earthers regret it took them thousands of years to figure it out. Because everything I learned about Earthers and olgog living together taught me one thing: better does not start with hatred… it starts with acceptance and understanding.”

“This is Urik do the Outcasts and I think Urog is right. I was also in he EEF for a time and I can tell you that most earthers in the colonies don’t really care one way or another about what we do. They hold us no ill will. Sure Two thousand years ago was different and the Church or Ones people don’t know any better but that’s what they are taught.”

"An attack like this would be pointless and I can tell you why. Firstly your launchers would be destroyed from the air or orbit before the missiles even got to their targets. Once they got to their targets they’d probably be taken out or negated by local defenses anyway and if they did do any damage it would only be bad news for us.

But the best reason I can think of it not to do it is simple. Breaking earthers with leyas won’t show them to be monsters. It will only show what monsters we have allowed yourselves to become. We lost just about everything because of the genocide I can’t deny that. But we’ve also built so much since then. Is it worth losing all of that for a petty revenge that won’t change a single thing in the past? When do we say enough is enough and let our own hatred and prejudice go?"

Valurk held the comm crystal in his hand as he paced around an empty room in the Lab. He listened very carefully to everything that was said. To the Ogog who wanted to attack the Earthers. To the Olgogs that egged him on. And to the Olgogs that pleaded for the attack to be called off.

To Valurk, it really didn’t matter. However, he knew of Krodnok’s wishes, his plans. This attack would go against those plans. However, Valurk wasn’t the greatest of negotiators.

So, he waited, and listened. He would gather intel, and report it to Krodnok.

Valurk held the comm crystal in his hand as he paced around an empty room in the Lab. He listened very carefully to everything that was said. To the Ogog who wanted to attack the Earthers. To the Olgogs that egged him on. And to the Olgogs that pleaded for the attack to be called off.

To Valurk, it really didn’t matter. However, he knew of Krodnok’s wishes, his plans. This attack would go against those plans. However, Valurk wasn’t the greatest of negotiators.

So, he waited, and listened. He would gather intel, and report it to Krodnok.

(Ooc: Sorry. That was only supposed to post once. I’m having issues with my device…)