Earther Tech

A messenger (of the Al’ya tribe/nation, but bearing GNA colors) leaves Urik’s and Rhug’na’ru’s tribe the following message:

Come to our trading tent. We have some Earther wares we do not need

To whomever comes first, the Earther-sized Brezan olgog says, “Welcome! I have warez for ya!” He pulls out of a cloth sack one Earther Heavy Auto Pistol, with two clips of ammo, and 3 Earther Grenades.

“What have you to trade?”

To anyone else:

“Welcome! I have warez for ya!” He pulls out of a cloth sack one Earther Heavy Auto Pistol, with two clips of ammo, and 3 Earther Grenades.

“What have you to trade?”

Khalid Phoenixkiller arrived at the tent, and gave a short respectful bow.

“I have a recipe for Molotov Cocktails and instructions for how to make quick light matchtops for them.
Classic firebombs useful against armored troops. If you include the grenades Ill throw in a map to a natural petrol well south of Brez that is owned by a tribe of Ferals who will freely trade fuel for food.”

The olgog, who always looked keen, even when he smiled a brilliant smile, was taken aback by the offer. One set of technology for another? And fuel to make it?? The boss may not like it, but it may prove… useful. Besides, the Unenese were taking forever and he wanted to smoke urya and get laid.

“Deal is done. One Earther gun, ammo, and 3 grenades for a recipe for molotov cocktails, instructions for how to make quick light matchtops, and a favorable introduction to a tribe of ferals who freely trade fuel for food.”