DR2220 Tech and Gear Rewards

This is for Reward Tech and Gear:cool: posts to claim items from missions.

DR2220 Mission 1 Report: A Border Dispute Lights a Match

“Eli McGraw may choose a tech weapon, vehicle or gear of up to 800 ghaz.”

You know that thread The McGraw Expedition Harbor (Glacial Wastes Week 1) where I have to house animals? I’m putting that ghaz down as a payment to start on construction.

While Mag Bruskt Island home is being rebuilt (spaceships, yo) and since we got First Place, Second Place, Third Place medals that can be traded in for buildings… yeah. Time to cash in. They’re not suitable for the rebuilding. Got that cover anyhow. The Port Unen Bunker home in Port Unen got destoyed though.
Per mission TSGL3 Week 12 Event: The First Annual Southern Olgog Games of Der’al

We’re going to build on top of the wreckage in Port Unen. Well, clean it up first. The keep, tower, and tavern are going to combined into a public business for The Lucky Fate Squad. Details will be posted in a new Unen thread after the Dark Refuge Post 2220 Mission 2: A Tsunami of Opportunity.

Approved with an added bonus for the Lucky Fate Squad, +100 Unen Olgog Workers (F.S. 4, 2 attacks, Leyas: Water 3, Earth 3)

DR2220 Mission 2 Report: A Tsunami of Opportunity on the I’tashi Coast

“Eli McGraw may choose a tech weapon, vehicle or gear of up to 1,000 ghaz.”

… another payment towards housing animals in McGraw Harbor.

Burke likes to shoot stuff, therefore he chooses
Electromatic Projection Rifle, 600 Ghaz Hopefully he can pocket the remaining 400 ghaz :stuck_out_tongue:
DR2220 Mission 2 Report: A Tsunami of Opportunity on the I’tashi Coast