Dock 7 in Port Unen

It was dirty place to load and offload goods. Less goods passed though here each month. Godart came here each evening waiting for someone.

A young olgog walked to the dock, cloak covering any identifying marks.

“We got your letter. What exactly is needed of us?”

“Hi. Well, that’s the one million ghaz question. Right?”

sigh

“First thing first because I might be wrong; I need information. My friend…”, Godart hesitantly said. " … Hekeriki was sent out on a mission to capture some person named Mortis Leonin. Last I heard from her was a note saying she’s going to be gone for awhile. Thought nothing of it. Did I little digging on something not related to this and I found out no one has come back from that job. I think there was another job in Jamesville that was related because this copter jockie I know was last seen there. Now I can’t find her and it’s like she never was here."

“Then we had a Quall Horde attack Dunesphere and know one really knows why? Plus the Oner Pope is missing in action. To what purpose would the Quall want with the Oner Pope? I’m not sure who did what that night. I was digging tunnels. I’m pretty clueless to the larger picture to that. Not too weird for this planet.”

“So there was this break in The Museum of Brez and it got beyond weird. Some gog said: ‘Now is the time, my GulTor’Gor join with my Og’GulTor’ and I saw people blink into existence with a flash of blue light. Lutor, Mawen, couple of gogs and some earther dude jump this guy and his gang who I think was a K’ias. The earther dude ‘hugs’ him and fiddlers with his crotch and they are gone in a flash of blue light. Not crazy because Mama Rapigog saw this too. I’m ignorant about leyas so no biggy to me.”

“I come up Curator Onalna because I found this thing on the floor after they were gone.”

Godart reaches behind his back and pulls out a Reclamator Crystal.

“Figure this would be a good time to ask questions, look awesome and get her number.”, he said sheepishly

“She said Maverick, who I think was that earther dude who went out in the blue light, that there was ‘an active temporal portal to the land of evil clones’. I then bid her good day and took a dump because of… spice food. Also I have a slight fear of time travel because of reasons.”

“The next couple of days I hear of some two group of raiders are messing about in Drewsport. I figure kicking ass and taking names might calm me down because I just figure I’ve been under a lot of stress and nothing really reality breaking is going on. Then I learn the name of the two groups. GulTor’Gor. Og’GulTor.”

“These events are connected somehow and I need more information. Something in my head is hurting a bit and I don’t think it’s my ego.”

“I feel doom coming.”

Vektor had heard this crazy story, but didn’t understand most of it. Since this wasn’t an official council meeting, Shirley got to stay home, which she was more than happy to do. Probably sexually accosting some poor tla’loc’aler working the farms. He didn’t care, he was happy to be back in action. He had Tusk, the young Korovian Mag’Ol in training, with him. It’s good to have a different perspective other than a Brezan one.

“So there are gor in the desert, blocking Unen from the rest of the tribes of der’al, wishing death to Lalder, and you’re saying these gor are from another dimension?”

“While these events are indeed raise consernse, how would this proove a hole between cycles? It sounds more like Earther influences more then this Time travel you speak of.”

“The only real links I have to time travel is what the Curator told me and some health problems I have. That’s why I need more information.”

“Well, there a few ways to go about this. We could go after these raiders and try to capture some of them who around Drewsport. Search for these new Quall N’drone and learn why they would kidnap a Oner Pope. Also, figure out where our missing friends and mercs went to.”

Tor’ab arrived at the meeting spot. He says “I’m here due to the message you sent Godart. Sorry I’m late. WHat did I miss?”

(OOC sorry for being late. Lots of Family stuff going on.)

“Our friend, Godart, believes resent events are conected to cycle holes. I believe he called it Time Travel? He is asking that we question new raiders and look into this new threat.”

Tor’ab says "It is very possible ones from the Crystal escaped. Bill has been yelling about that for a while. If they have, they are much more militaristic than the tribes we know here. I suggest we wipe them out quickly. I doubt they will be talked down. Any of the UtR can already call in a Fighter strike if needed. We just need to find where they are ambushing from.

How should we do that? And which areas does each want to montior?"

“Well, guess we should split up in two groups. I have guys and gals with machine guns and some shotguns. Been looking for a reason to use this secondhand artillery strider for a good purpose.”

A young woman in her early teens arrived on a horse. She was wearing a tabard bearing a red cross in the center. She arrived at Dock 7. She entered showing any guards the “Candy Gram” that was dropped off. She didn’t want to interrupt the conversation The Goblins were talking about time travel or something and something about others escaping from a crystal which made no sense. Then people started volunteering soldiers and weapons. This would be a good time as any to chime in.
“Good afternoon, I am Squire Marguerite Templeton, my Lord received this umm, ‘candy gram’ from a ‘Lucky Fate Squad’ about some ‘bad mojo’. I have been sent to see if there was any way for us to assist. Is this related to the troubles around Drewsport? How may we be of assistance?”

Tor’ab says "we have two routes to clear these enemies from, the Road to Absalom and Hebron and the Road to Rhug Town and Bartsport. Depending on your strengths, you might choose a location. I will give each group a crystal if they can locate an ambush group, we can call in strikes to take them out with a fighter strike.

I plan to scout the areas. Then, if possible take out vulnerable targets to weaken them. Also, If we can find something to use to locate these gogs, we can handle them easier. Something must be blocking our radar from locating these attackers. "

(OOC Tor’ab is giving a call for backup for UtR folks.

“Good. We all should combine into two groups then. On our side, we got 5 different groups so far. Plus whoever shows up late. I can spilt the gang up a bit and send machine gunners against one foe while I can take a few guys to support the strider against the other foe. It’s just a question who wants to go after what. Og’GulTor seem like the sneaky dudes while the GulTor’Gor I think have undead.”

“My tribe has a plan to deal with one group. We need a couple people who have ways to purify air. Any volunteeres?”

Ryuk

Who is this guy that sends a candy Gram with no candy? What’s wrong with him? Candy grams are suppose to have candy, hence the name Candy Gram!

Tor’ab says to the unnamed gog "Which group do you have a plan against? It does little good to have a plan, come to a planning session, and then say nothing of said plan.

For myself, These groups have been fighting a more militarist version of my tribe. I will have to use different tatics than normal. I’m up for suggestions on this. I’m thinking sneaky type since Lalder tends to go with Flashy."

“Uhm… that guy is not a gog nor did he brings snacks. Now there was six… must be Lord Mada’s rep. Oh, you meant the guy from the Or’Lur tribe,” shrugs Godart.

“I don’t and can’t use leyas but I’m figuring this has to do with countering shadow leyas or the undead?”

“The overall goal is to stop this both this groups and capture the leadership to figure out what’s going on. Final Death is a no no because we’ll learn less who and where these groups came from.”

“Working Draft Number One: Lucky Fate Squad’s (me), Or’Lur’s and Lalder’s forces go after GulTor’Gor. Gang of the Uf Mag’og’s, Lord Grimaldus’s and this guy who might be working for Lord Mada (Ryuk) go after Og’GulTor.”

“Since I don’t have perfect knowledge of who can do what, why do you all present what you can bring to the party. Party being dealing with these raiders.”

Tor’ab says “I’ve very good with Shadows and stabbing others out of them. I can use light leyas if needed against the undead. The other thing I bring is being a target. They are going to hate and target me above everyone else from what I’m told. The corpses are a sign of that. I might be able to give them a chase and distract them while others hit from the side or back. Note, I won’t want to do this long as anyone who has the attention of so many won’t last long. No matter their power.”

(OOC remember the mission directions say bring one, with a backup. Need to make it challenging :-p )

Ryuk

Killing people? A raid? This sounds like fun!

Ryuk pulls out a chalice and some high quality binberry wine and pours himself a drink

Who are we killing, and how much stuff can we destroy in the process?