Der'al Flame Wind Planing Thread

To all member of the Der’al Collective a message was sent by Scribe.

“We must speak on how to deal with the Flame Winds. I have an idea but am unsure if any will use it.”

A massive muscled Olgog greenfur dressed in an Army of the True flame uniform arrived.

"I am Lorog, a Zh’ka Gul of the True Flame.

What is your plan Scribe?"

Lorog sat back and enjoyed a wrapped sandwich of cheese, a rare Earther delicacy.
He sliced the sandwich in half and offered the other half to Scribe.

Scribe accepted the sandwich. Taking a bite he says, “I was working on a standard rune set on my Kamas that I got from joining the AoE, when I made a mistake and well… They can now open the set doors to the other realms.”

Lorog says, “I am interested. What distant shore can it access?”

“Any that have a permanent gate to this realm. Their like the keys to the gates, letting me open and close them as I wish.”

Lorog says, "Have you found any so far that we could use? Or do you need scouts to find the Energy Bridges?

“I have a map of the area with markings for all of the known locations. Really I’m just asking if anyone wants to come with me as I have never been and don’t know what to expect.”

Lorog says, " Oh honey we cannot be exploring where these energy bridges go during an evacuation.
If we had done that in weeks past that would be an option.
Before anyone is sent through a team of heroes would need to make sure the other side is safe.

As a member of the Elogans, can you get access to a protected part of the Land of the Krato.
That might be an option for withdrawal?"

“Like I said it’s an idea. I was actually hoping to learn some sailing in the land of Water, but my god may be more pleased with the greenery I could find among the Krato.”

Dar’ab didn’t like this negotiation stuff, but he had had the most exposure to these other Gogs, so here he was. “Plan for Der’ na? Krato help?”

Lorog scowled with prejudice as a red fur approached the meeting site.
Despite his freakishly long arms Ka’ka wore the armor well.

He was a knight of Simonsburg and had put life in the Pit behind him fully.

A year among the Simonsburgers had taught him how to socialize.

"Greetings ambassadors of the Der’al Collective.

"I Ka Ka am knight of Simonsburg. I come to offer the protection of the Ka Gor’na to all who will accept their aid. It comes only with the condition that you do not attack and kill the Ka Gor’na who provides this protection while he diverts the storms.

This offer of aid is given with the Eternal Love of the Ka Gor’na. "

[Ka’ka had been living in Simonsburg and knows nothing of the Karovian War, and nothing about Gorkaog’s trial.]

“What Ka’Gor’na? Help with Der’na? How help?”