Dark Refuge - Theme song for the Goblin Lands, Your tribe theme song

Theme song folks… I’m not good at singing or dancing. Still, I thinking of having a theme song or two for my tribe. How about:

“Daft Punk - Get Lucky” for the Lucky Fate Squad as the default? Do in a pinch, I guess.

What about the rest of you gals and guys? I know there’s a song thread here for listening to music while gaming but what about your tribes/mercs/players theme song? Any one have any suggestions on a Goblin Lands theme song? I got nothing at this hour.

Bad Company -> Five Finger Death Punch (Most likely candidate for OtO’s theme song)

The theme song for Black Lorne would probably be “Tip Toe Wing In My Jawwdinz” by Riff Raff. Before you laugh at this, remember that Lorne is a sneaky type puts a lot of care into his appearance, especially his footgear for some reason, and considers himself the best dressed merc in the goblin lands. Also he maintains a general kleptomaniac attitude towards most things, although he hasn’t copped a Porsche yet.

The Army of the True Flame’s theme song would be “Where there is Light” by VNV Nation.

Yirhug’s theme would be “In Defiance” by VNV Nation.

The Ka Gor Tribe’s theme would be “The Great Divide” by VNV Nation.

They give incredible concerts… VNV Nation…not Ka Gor… Cheers!

I’m liking what I’m seeing here.

I think the best theme for my tribe, or any of the tribes that are not trying to end all of existence, would be “Hero” by Heather Dale. The way she conveys the struggle of those doing what they think is right, against a stronger opponent really calls to the heart of GL.