Bets on who kills OtO?

I’m 95% sure something is going to get this char, it is just a matter of who, a gog, a sniper team or my nemesis?

Or is someone going to take the >5% chance I live?

Just for fun

Cheers

I’m hoping it’s one of the actual challengers but i have a feeling the wraith team and snipers will get Oto

I’m thinking I might do okay against those, if they don’t get first hit. once I know they are there, I can probably survive. It is the nemesis I have and the gog that cover himself in crap that concern me.

Death is transitory. So even if they kill him, he could be back. But I expect he will be wanted in the goblin Lands from now on. Though if the EEF doesn’t get ya, OtO will be wanted for the killing of thousands.

We will see; it all depends on what happens with the narrator and the missions. There are several ways “out” for OtO if the need arises.

As an IR Leader once told my shadowmancer Ryuk, Ever hear of Stockholm syndrome?

very true, but at least someone tried to cover those exposed to the crap

Olgog the Olgog ok, just have new masters :slight_smile:

I say Olgog will live long after the Labors

OtO what kind of story arc do you want the labors to propel you on? We could make them cruel and petty suicide missions, continue not really understanding what it means to be an immutable and keep going the suffering from a legitimate lack of understanding arc, or make the missions into some sort of atonement. Or anything in between.

I figure we should prolly consult ya as to what you want to have happen with your character.