A small enclave of Ar'yeserai in the outskirts of Unen.

The Ar’yeserai were a young race, born in the past year from the sacrifice of the noble and beautiful Ar’Yay Hivequeen blessed be her name. Their stated goal was to reduce conflicts to weaken the Ancient Evil Warmonger and to preserve life. However as a small group their efforts were mainly focused on the larger battle in space rather then on any particular planet. The recent rise in Warmonger activity on Refuge however did cause a few of their members to make their way to the former Penal colony. It is there they heard about the Buccaneer Cruise Lines offer, the enclave in Unen shared the same discussion that many other groups of Ar’yeserai had around the galaxy.

You see most of the Ar’yeserai viewed the Hive Queen Ar’Yay as a saint who sacrificed herself to grant freedom and peace to her followers. While most believed that this sacrifice was necessary to further the goal of peace there were a vocal minority which believed that without the Blessed Ar’Yay the forces of Warmonger couldn’t be properly fought. The idea of time traveling to save her was a very tempting one, they believed that the Warmonger manipulated many groups to eliminate the noble Hive Queen and that by bringing her back they could do great things around the universe and beyond. While this division wasn’t a great one, it was the first major challenge the Ar’yeserai had faced since their conception.

A small explosion in the sky lights up and a tiny object hurtles towards the ground as it’s itty, bitty parachute opens up as it lands near an Ar’yeserai.

It’s a walkie talkie:

“Heh, heh… push the button to talk. This is the Lucky Fate Squad. I’m Godart and who are you?”

The Walkie Talkie was brought before Prelate Tla’ol, who viewed the device with some suspicion, however the Hivemind told him that it was harmless and gave him a quick rundown on how it worked. He pressed the button down, “Greetings Lucky Fate Squad Godart, I am Prelate Tla’ol of the Ar’yeserai. We are always happy to meet new individuals, might we be of service to you on this day?”

“Just getting to know the new neighbors. Which is you guys. Could you tell me a little about your group? We’ve been out of the loop for awhile. The reason for the non-face to face is I’m little gun shy about Neliff and that asteroid which crashed had Quall N’drone pouring out and I heard you guys have some odd hivemind thing going and I have no clue what’s going on.”

“I’ll stop babbling. What’s an Ar’yeserai?”

Prelate Tla’ol smiled, what an interesting person, “The Ar’yeserai are a species dedicated to bringing peace to the universe. We believe that only through the reduction of violence and hate can we reduce the influence of Warmonger. As you might be aware the Ancient Evils can cause great suffering and death, you might have experienced their influence through the Warmonger’s Dead and other followers who seek to bring chaos and death in the name of their masters. We believe that while it is important to face them directly it is more important to try to bridge the gap between individuals because even small conflicts aid the Warmonger in his campaign to create a reality of eternal war.”

“You know what? I think I got my own crazy to deal without pawning it off to others. Sorry for wasting your time.”, stated the male Olgog as he burst though the ground with his Brezan Stalker.

He started to leave.

Via Mail or dictated via candy gram:

“Hi. I’m Godart and I was a rude chuck of dung, I’m sorry and I don’t figure you will forgive me. Did some research and I was wrong about lots of stuff. Bad times are a coming. Anyhow, there is a problem of a evil clone time portal nature and I figure you Ar’yeserai guys want to stop something like that before it gets out of hand. You all peace so… come to Port Unen Dock 7. Please. - Love Godart.”

“P.s. bring snacks, thanks.”