A messenger seeks the GulTor'Uf

A messenger from Krodnok was sent into the lands of Karov. His mission: Seek what was left of the tribe of the GulTor’Uf and eliver a message from Krodnok.

Hunter always gets these types of jobs, speaking to new people that other don’t.

He wondered if his name would be changed to greeter, a small chuckle escapes his lips.

Most gogs wouldn’t understand his humor.

“Greetings, I am Hunter, how may I help you”

'The Dead Olgog was polite enough, but seemed irritated that hehad been sent on this mission.

“My name is Dron’lar,” he began. “I am here by the graces of my Lord, Krodnok. I seek the Uhryu, Bill.”

Dron’lar is it? pulling out his pipe

Bill is busy, I have been sent to talk to others. What can I help you with.

starts smoking Offers some to Dron’lar

Dron’lar growled low when he was offered the pipe. “No offense to you,” he said when Hunter withdrew his hand. “I’m Dead. I dont breathe, and therefore, lack the capabilities to truly enjoy that.”

“If Bill is busy, and you have been sent in his stead, am i to assume that you speak for the whole of your tribe then?”

Hunter shrugs at the response to the pipe.

“Generally yes. I may have to call a meeting with the tribe leaders depending on what you want, just as Bill would have to”

“I’m here to deliver a message.” Dron’lar scowled for a second, and continued. “My Lord Krodnok has sent me to you with an offer. We have some space. We can shelter your tribe underground from the Der’na. For whatever reason, he seems to pity Bill. I guess they just worked together or something, I don’t know…”

A question though, We have always helped other tribes that have needed it. We were preparing for this, and many in Karov have lost there caves and other places in recent attacks. Would this invitation extend to them, or is this just Gultor’uf proper?

“No,” Dron’lar said. “The space that we have is limited. The invite is only for the GulTor’Uf.”

“That would be an issue, we have at least 200 members of other tribes that follow us and we need to find a place for them to stay too. Their caves were recently destroyed”

“I’m sorry,” Dron’lar said, not a bit of sincerity in his voice. “But you are not the only ones we are trying to assist. We are not able to accomadate the excess that follow you.”

“Can you let us see what we can arrange and get back to you? That way we can help others that need it, and be less worried about finding a place for us to stay”

Dron’lar scowled again. “I’m due back. And time is limited. If i can’t get an answer from you, we will be taking as many as we can from Simonsburg, instead.”

His lips curled in a slight malicious smile. “I need to know if your coming with me. If you are, you need to gather your things and we need to go now.”

“We have responsibilities to others we must attend to first. The answer will be no. Tell Your lord that we appreciate the other and if we were able to complete our tasks before his offer, we would have accepted.”

Dron’lar smiled wide, showing sharp teeth. “Alright,” he said. “Suit yourself.” He turned to leave, but stopped. “Oh, and, uh…” He looked back, still smiling. “Good luck,” he said, again insincerely, and he turned and dropped into a shadow.

Hunter takes a puff of his pipe, Taps the spent herb out and wanders back to the tribe